Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Big Chief Cigarettes Complaints & Reviews - I want justice!

Big Chief Cigarettes Contacts & Informations

Big Chief Cigarettes

Posted:

I want justice!

Big Chief Cigarettes
bigchiefcigarettes.com
I have been a customer of Big Chief Cigarettes for at least 4 years. I have never had any trouble getting my order in a timely manner, and trusted their integrity. I placed my usual order on October 3, 2008, and they took the money out of my account shortly after that. After I had not received my order after 3 weeks, I became concerned. My order status was processed, and was still in the notifying warehouse stage, and has remained in that state to this very day.

I have contacted them by email 4 times, and they have not replied to these emails, even though they state that they will reply to emails within 48 hours in their recorded message. I have called repeatedly, and either get a busy signal, or a recorded message.

Now, I am out $155.00, and have no idea if the company went out of business, or if they took all the money and ran. I want either my money back or my cigarettes.

I want justice!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Big Chief Cigarettes complaints
Big Chief Cigarettes - Always busy

Comments

29th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
I've been ordering for yrs too. I had a major delay on my last order. Took well over a month to receive, but at least I got them. I gave up calling & began using their contact email at website. I did receive 2 emails in response. I was told they were moving their distribution center & trying to catch up. Following my third seething email, I was given a $20 store credit which I used last week b/c I wasn't about to give that up. It has now been 4 business days & my order has yet to be processed ... btw, that's the step BEFORE notifying the whse of my order!! I won't be using them after this order.

Contact Us