logo

Google
Unauthorized debit of game
4. (19 mins ago)
C & N Imaging Products
Returned products - now they want money
5. (1 hr 33 mins ago)
Magnavox
Shuts off for no reason

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Bethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com, Victoria Complaints & Reviews - Trying to stop the E-Mails

Bethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com Contacts & Informations

Bethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com

Posted:    Joanne00

Trying to stop the E-Mails

Victoria
Australia
I Sent An E-Mail To bethea@myhealthWealthandhappines.com And Also I Have Trying To Get To Her Web Site But It Comes Back Address Not Found Or Time Out Which Ever I Try All I Want Is For Her To Stop Sending Me E-Mails To This Address cwi47184@tpg.com.au
Thanks
Corina
Comments Australia Psychics & Mediums
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Bethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com complaints
Bethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com - i order golden Dice of Destiny

Comments

5th of Jan, 2010 by   BJenner 0 Votes
We have recieved your email on December 30, 2009 requesting to be unsubscribed from Bethea Jenner site. We have taken care of your request for you on January 4, 2009. If you have any further questions regarding this matter please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-203-672-0089. We are in the office Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 eastern standard time.
 4th of Mar, 2010 by   mr kusoro 0 Votes
This complaint is from Mr Kusoro I bought a hand watch from you with my debit card you are still taking money out of my card can you tell me why before I take it up with you .

Thanks
Mr o o Kusoro
 26th of Nov, 2010 by   Norm Schirmer 0 Votes
I would like to know how Bethea can fortell the future. I share an E-Mail account with a person who died 11-08-2010 and Bethea still sends E-Mails to the deceased despite several attempts to unsubscribe. This is an apparent scam operation.
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   Cris2 0 Votes
Does everything or if any of her sayings work?
 17th of Jun, 2011 by   josie peter 0 Votes
To Mr Kusoro,
Did you get your hand watch from Bethea? After reading so many complaints about her, I got so worried because I just ordered a pendant from her about an hour ago via credit card payment. :( Please help...
 15th of Oct, 2011 by   Raymond T.Davis 0 Votes
Miss, Bethea im wrighting to you about my reading.i have no money to pay you right now i, ll pay you when i can.Im sorrey my name is Raymond Davis from Alabama.Iwood like to no about my life, and my fuetrue to.
 18th of May, 2012 by   Jrastaz 0 Votes
My letter to Bethea,

Hi Betha, just wanted to know if you can share your secret of ripping people off and staying out of jail. I am looking for a way to make some easy money. I considered purchasing your bracket but, just before I clicked the order button I decided to google you for complaints and ohhhhh booyyy, there were hundreds of them. Lol a lot of suckers out there. So, then I thought if you can't beat em, join em. So, here I am hoping you can show me the way on how to rip people off for their hard warned money and get away with it. I would probably pay pretty good if I could just sit in my fat ass (like you) and make boat loads of money stealing from misguided and probably poor and even desperate people. Let me know what you would charge for this training and after my first million I will send you your cut. Thanks again,

Sincerely, Devil in Training
 8th of Oct, 2012 by   scam finder 2012 0 Votes
look people no one can tell the future or make things happen. this woman makes money off poor people one that's wants a little more from life.only you can make your destiny, only you. don't buy her trinkets, she cant help you, only tell you what you want to hear. you buy her junk from the five & dime store she sells you then your on your own.she is a scam, making a living off you.
good luck people g.w.
 27th of Dec, 2012 by   andrea pettiford 0 Votes
Ole wow i was just about to order a piece of jewel until i read all these complaints...wowwww...:(

Time To Switch Banks?