logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Thian boon jie design and contractor
Full of lies
2. (3 mins ago)
SapphireMembers.com
Bad experience
3. (3 mins ago)
forevermetals.com
Bad quality rings and slow delivery
4. (35 mins ago)
DO NOT purchase Pola products from Polanight.com or Happy Smiles

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Bethea Jenner, Milford, Connecticut Complaints & Reviews - Bethea Jenner Customer Service

Bethea Jenner Contacts & Informations

Posted:    Bethea Jenner

Bethea Jenner Customer Service

PMB 292, 167 Cherry Street
Milford, Connecticut
Phone: 203-825-3199
betheajenner.wordpress.com, http://www.betheajenner.com
Dear Friends

I've been on this board for several weeks now, looking at all the complaints, posting my email address and customer service number in the U.S., AND emailing people who have complained.

Some people have got in touch with my customer service, and I have duly addressed their concerns. Thank you for that.

However, many people simply continue to post on this board without getting in touch with my customer service. This leads me to believe that they are not interested in having their problem taken care of. Perhaps they don't really have a problem at all, and simply want to exhibit their vindictive and mean personality.

It's a true saying that you cannot please everyone, and equally true that "you're damned if you, do and damned if you don't".

I have already posted hundreds of genuine comments from customers who have been helped by my services and products. But of course, the cynics here have said they are false testimonials. This is a lie and I urge readers of goodwill not to be taken in by the cynics.

I have posted my customer service details, email address bejenner@betheajenner.com and U.S. telephone number at which you can leave me a message - 203.825.3199. But only a handful of you have gotten in touch. And each week the posts about me on this board grow.

It doesn't matter to me if these posts are the work of 1 person or 10 persons. What matters is that I have given ample opportunity for your grievances to be addressed. I will refund purchases, re-ship purchases, cancel orders, what-have- you.

But I can only help people who contact my customer service.

Posting on these boards will not help you get a refund, although I am grateful to the few of you who have contacted me.

Once again, I can be reached via email at bejenner@betheajenner.com, or via the post at the address below.

If you wish to contact me via telephone in the U.S. Please call 203.825.3199, leave a message, and ask for my assistants.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

167 Cherry Street
PMB 292
Milford, CT 06460
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Sep, 2008 by   Mary Cox 0 Votes
Bethea,

I am in the process of making a return of a product that I ordered and received and am dissatisfied with. I read your post and can appreciate your plea to start with your customer service first. I for one did that and I was so hot under the color when I got off the phone that I wanted to scream. First, I had to leave a message and wait days for a call back. Second, the young woman who called me back was rude, disrespectful and very cheeky... not the sort of person who should be in a position to be handling complaints. Her final response to me after chastising me for not reading the fine print was "just send it back and you'll get your refund". Wow...what a great reflection on your company. I will "just mail it back" and hopefully my refund will come without further action on my part.
 11th of Nov, 2008 by   SRE AMRITHMALINI 0 Votes
03.09.1990.d.o.b, , can't get weekly forecast.for my father we can't able to access credit card.
 11th of Nov, 2008 by   I Call BS 0 Votes
Bethea,

I would like to know if you are really located in Connecticut, or London, England? I have read 100+ complaints from people in London, and *many* that have actually done business with you in person.

Bethea, shame on you for preying on the weak, the disabled, the depressed, the poor, and the many, many people that turned to you just looking for a glimmer of hope and guidance from the "friend" that you so often claim to be, etc etc. Wow, what a friend.

I sincerely hope that you will one day realize all the frustration and pain you have caused so many people and find some way to make it right.
 1st of Jul, 2009 by   nutystang 0 Votes
STOP SENDING ME EMAILS!!! Every other day I received some stupid email about how you're going to change my life & make me richer. Well thank god I didn't fall into your scam. Thanks to websites like these you get the facts straight. How can you respond to all of the emails by acting like your taking care of everyone by your so called CUSTOMER SERVICE. Get a life! You should be a shamed of yourself. I will make sure to spread the work around how you scam innocent, weak people.
 21st of Sep, 2009 by   Bethea Jenner 0 Votes
Hi Everyone

Thank you for your posts. Particular thanks to those who have posted regarding their products and purchases. We try to resolve all customer service issues promptly. To expedite the process please also email bejenner@betheajenner.com with details of your purchase and we can look into the matter for you. Thank you again, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Bethea Customer Service
 22nd of Sep, 2009 by   Bethea Jenner 0 Votes
Dear Friends

Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:

Email Addresses: bejenner@betheajenner.com, forbethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com

Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT 06460-3400

Telephone No: (203) 672-0089

Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Bethea Customer Service
 9th of Feb, 2010 by   Bethea Jenner 0 Votes
************************************************************************
************************************************************************

I would like to UPDATE our customer service numbers-

you can reach me at 888-548-0848 or 203.672.0089

I'm sorry for any inconvenience the changing of our number may have caused.
Please remember that customer service is my top priority; please contact me if you have questions.

Sincerely,
Bethea

*******************************************************************************
 11th of Mar, 2010 by   Diana Mercado 0 Votes
Hi all,

I've ordered a beautiful bracelet from Bethea and I've recieved it within two weeks alone with my free gifts as promised. I love it and just ordered another item. Some people just have to be patient and learn how to communicate. I've sent Bethea emails regarding my order and just thanking her for my fast shipment and also, for small talk. Bethea has replied back and also, leaving her number and address. Like she said, you can't please everyone. I am a very satisfied customer.

Thanks Bethea

Diana M.
 27th of Jul, 2010 by   Diana Yule 0 Votes
Dear Bethea,

My e-mail adress is frozenfreakofnature@yahoo.co.uk

I would be very grateful if your customer service contacts me as I have beed trying to contact you for a month with the information you gave me to contact you if I had a problem with any purchase.

I still have not received my Archangel Michael medallion and I am getting a bit sick and tired of waiting as you are purposely not replying to any of my emails. I am begining to feel you have cheated me of the first installment and I would be gratefull if you refunded my money back to my account or send me my archangel Michael medallion by registered post and please tell me the post you are sending it by so that I can trace my order as I am unable to trace it as you are not replying to any of my emails.

If these two emails are your customer service, I am getting no reply from any of them.
bejenner@betheajenner.com, forbethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com

I will be waiting patiently for your reply.
From,
Diana Yule
 27th of Jan, 2011 by   Not fooled by Bethea 0 Votes
Bethea,

I have tried contacting your customer service for the last couple of years just to get you to stop emailing me and my friends. Do you...no, you keep trying to sell us on your fraud and woman you ARE A FRAUD!!!

How do I know that you are a fraud, let me explain and also clue everyone else in on how to catch you at your fraud just like I did...

Myself and several of my friends got your free reading, all of us having different DOB's, names and email addresses. What did we all get back from you: THE SAME EXACT WORD FOR WORD (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF OUR NAMES) READING. Not just once, not just twice but ongoing over the last couple of years. Now how can we all keep getting the EXACT (except for our names) SAME WORD FOR WORD reading all the time? The answer is obvious...you make up your reading for the day and send it to EVERY email address you have, change the persons name and that is it. I bet if everyone started posting their emails from you everyone would see they are the same except for the change of the name.

Anyone not believing this, and I'd bet every penny I ever made and every penny I'll make from this day forth Bethea will deny it--and Nixon wasn't a crook--that if you put her to the test you will get the same.

Test option #1 you and several friends get your free reading from her and compare notes and see it for yourself.

Test option #2 with all the free email services out there, use different ones and give her different names and DOBs and again see what happens.
 20th of Mar, 2011 by   overcomer80 0 Votes
well i have been working with bethea for about a year, and i know that she is the real deal, she's only her to help people and uplift them, she has a gift and she is using it, and you would do the same, and for the people who may have purchase something from her and it did not work, so you reply on here to discourage others and ruin her reputaion, lol it didnt work and no wonder nothing good happens to you, your a bunch of mean hateful people and nothing good in life will come too... god looks for the good in ones heart, and what i've read is a bunch of mean miserable people that are stuck in there sh!t... have a great day
 19th of Nov, 2012 by   Peterkin 0 Votes
hello Bethea this is Peterkin your devotee.i am in Ghana and i want to call you to tell you and ask of you a great favour. please can you mail me your international contact to this mail sampeterkin98@yahoo.co.uk thank you.
 12th of Sep, 2013 by   High Priestess 0 Votes
You don't reside on 167 cherry street. Ups does. I live in near you and you don't exist. Careful what address you use. I could have been a neighbor.

Sunscreen Labels May Give False Sense of Safety