logo

4. (8 mins ago)
Rewa Kumar
Fraud
5. (34 mins ago)
supracleanse top slim cleanse best go green
being charged for items

Bethea Jenner Contacts & Informations

Posted:    Debbie

Psychic scam

Bethea Jenner
I checked my online bank account last night and I noticed a charge on my account for $49.95. I did not order anything from this company. I ordered from them before, but I did not order anything from the yesterday. I am in dispute with this charge through the bank. This company has illegally tampered with my bank account. They are sos mart not to place a telephone number in the their sites. I emailed them immediately last night and I still have not heard from them. If anyone knows a telephone number to contact this company please post it. I would appreciate that...

Debbie
OVIEDO, Florida
U.S.A.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Jun, 2008 by   Bethea Jenner 0 Votes
Dear Debbie

Please get in touch.

I can be reached via email at bejenner@betheajenner.com, or via the post at the address below.

If you wish to contact me via telephone in the U.S. Please call 203.825.3199, leave a message, and ask for my assistants June or Paul.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

167 Cherry Street
PMB 292
Milford, CT 06460
 25th of Sep, 2008 by   Paulette 0 Votes
Debbie, you said you checked on your online bank account and notice a charge? I WANTED TO SUGGEST TO EVERYONE DO NOT PURCHASE PRODUCTS WITH YOUR ATM, CREDIT CARD OR PERSONAL CHECK, AND ONLY BY MAIL AND SEND A MONEY ORDER WITH THE ORDER FORM. I HAVEN'T ORDER ANY PRODUCTS FROM BETHEA JENNER, BECAUSE I HAVE READ A LOT OF PEOPLE SAYING THEY HAVE BEEN SCAM AND UNAUTHORIZE CHARGES FROM THEIR BANK ACCOUNT AND CREDIT CARD. I ALWAYS RESEARCH ON THE INTERNET BEFORE I MAKE A PURCHASE. ALSO, I WILL NEVER PURCHASE PRODUCTS WITH MY CREDIT CARD OR CHECKING ACCOUNT. I WILL PURCHASE A MONEY ORDER.
 4th of Dec, 2008 by   elaine dupuis +1 Votes
still have not heard anything-or recieved my order.
it is vitally important that i receive my blue
moon stone-so it can be activated on the 10th of december-to be effective
could you please e-mail me on the status
of my order that you received november 26th-
by way of over night express.
elaine dupuis

e-mail address:
emdupuis@verizon.net
 22nd of Sep, 2009 by   Bethea Jenner 0 Votes
Dear Friends

Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:

Email Addresses: bejenner@betheajenner.com, forbethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com

Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT 06460-3400

Telephone No: (203) 672-0089

Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Bethea Customer Service
 5th of Apr, 2010 by   HollisterHay 0 Votes
I have ordered several things and as well have recieved very valuable information. When I did have an issue, Bethea promptly corrected it. Thank you Bethea for your wisdom and guidance and please offer me strength as I enter into my new adventure in my career!
 7th of Apr, 2010 by   Bethea Jenner 0 Votes
Thank you so much HollisterHay for your kind and thoughtful words! It is very much appreciated and wonderful to hear from people I've helped. Helping people is the reason I do what I do. Thank you!

Cheers,
Bethea
 14th of Sep, 2013 by   Kalem 0 Votes
I also have ordered things on-line from Bethea, via-Debit Card, Never once has Bethea over charged my account or has she taken ANY extra money out of my account. I have received my purchase in a timely manner and was very impressed with the packaging and so excited to see what was inside of my "New Gift!" Also, Bethea was kind enough to send me extra gifts that I had not paid for, FREE of charge!!! I am very impressed with the time she always takes with me. Her reading are so accurate...GIVES ME GOOSEBUMPS! I am extremely grateful for all the guidance I have received and DO I appreciate you bethea! I feel that you have come into my life for a reason and just at the right time!
Kalem