logo

Fraud and scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Bethea Jenner Complaints & Reviews - Terrible experience!

Bethea Jenner Contacts & Informations

Posted:    clarence baker

Terrible experience!

Bethea Jenner
Bethea Jenner has a site called 'joy, wealth and happiness'. What a joke. A friend of mine used to work with her at a radio station where she was an admin assistant and she was notorious for being one of life's moaners. She was not wealthy or happy and she certainly wasn't joyous. This was about 3 years ago. She did this astrology and 'psychic' stuff as a hobby. Now she's making money out of it because she's teamed up with Rochelle Gordon, a notorious money making astrology scammer. How can we believe these so-called psychics when they haven't got their own lives sorted out? Nobody can tell you what to do with your life but least of all people like this who are only in it for the money.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Feb, 2008 by   Supam B. Chakma 0 Votes
Yes, she is certainly working in the online faking company with Rochelle Gordon. By mistake once I jumped to free zodiacal prediction into her site, then from that time she started sending me junk mail (or spam) about the new improvement coming towards my life. She once in a week offers to buy sometime a golden chain or bracelet etc. All these are really fake and nothing more than that. So be alert of being cheated by her.
 22nd of Mar, 2008 by   Jenny 0 Votes
Bethea Jenner and Rochelle Gordon have recently had their details sent to the police in London for taking money from people's accounts illegally and we are awaiting the outcome. How can these people live with themselves? This is one of the worst kinds of crimes as it preys on the vulnerable. They are a couple of wicked old women and they will be end their years behind bars.
 24th of Mar, 2008 by   Tony White 0 Votes
i have a contact number for jenny this so called psychic not at all just a pure rip off i have reported her to my credit card company i even have a contact number that she dosn't reply coz it is just a answering service the contact number if u want it is 087024124822 my next stage is to report her to the police
 26th of Mar, 2008 by   Jenny 0 Votes
The phone no of Betheajenner and Rochelle Gordon is 0208 365 8612 if you are phoning from London and the address is 122 Lyndhurst Road London N22 5AT. Good luck in putting a stop to this immoral practice.
 27th of Mar, 2008 by   Artemisia 0 Votes
Bethea Jenner works for a man called Pierre Pasteur, and ex-legionnaire and con man. He claims to be a descendant of Louis Pasteur, which is not true. Before Bethea, he employed Rochelle Gordon. Yes, the company is a complete con and should be stopped. All the forecasts are produced by a computer and now they are promoting tarot card readings by Bethea Jenner who as far as everyone knows is not a tarot card reader. They con people into buying cheap trinkets which they purchase from poor countries, telling people they have magic powers. How foolish can people be? the company employs writers to promote the products and invent characters who recommend them and tell people of how the products changed their lives. Please avoid this trap! the money you give them provides a lavish life style for Mr Pasteur, who has an ex-wife, a current wife and a mistress in France. He has also paid lots of money in sexual harassment suits. I am amazed that the American authorities let companies like this exist, and people like Pierre Pasteur get away with it.
 27th of Mar, 2008 by   Jenny 0 Votes
Bethea Jenner also falsely claims to be a teacher and a lecturer on her website on the grounds that she gave a talk to promote her book in a shop once. I was given a 'reading' by her once as a present from a well meaning friend. It was total bunk. So I was intrigued when I received an email from her recently and googled her, which is how I found this site. If people like Pierre Pasteur, Rochelle Gordon and Bethea Jenner are under investigation, why haven't they been brought to court yet? They are exploiting people, defrauding people and lying and stealing yet claim to 'want to help' people be happy. How cynical and cruel. Surely, if this is an international crime, there is some body or other who can prosecute?
 31st of Mar, 2008 by   Karen 0 Votes
I have been receiving Beathea Jenners weekly predictions based on my birthdate as well as birth time. Many times I have caught contradictions in the readings; one day I supposedly have a wonderful flow of cash, then the next a cash flow problem. Every week I am being sent new revelations that I have great things about to happen but to help me along I need to buy whatever it is they are trying to sell. Skeptical I decided to research Beathea to see if there are any complaints. I realize that your not going to please everyone and some people will complain about everything, but what I came across was a blog by Elviyra which posted her weekly prediction sent to her from Beathea; it was identical to the one that Beathea sent to me for that week as well, every word, down to the lucky day and lottery numbers given. I got my answer...
 17th of Apr, 2008 by   Angela 0 Votes
hmm..after reading all these comment..i found that (no offence )...u guys might have the wrong site or wrong psychic astrologers...from the email they sent to me is totally different to what u guys has said..R&B never told me to buy anything. it is truth that sometime what they said doesnt match but most of the time i could tell ya...its nearly 90% match to my life. i also notice that the address u guys list in here were different to what i have in my mail.
 19th of Apr, 2008 by   sajidah 0 Votes
bethea is a cheater, she told me to buy a silver chain since so long i got it and gave my card details to her she hasn't sended me it for 2 months now and is saying oh i think it's delayed. she is a liar. and does fraud with people. dont trust her and dont give her your card details. i'm warning you!
 26th of May, 2008 by   john fernandez 0 Votes
Funniest comments I've read in ages. Anyone daft enough to belive that a total stranger can give them constructive life guidance whilst trying to sell them cheap trinkets, (hello is anybody there)really should get out more. It seems to me that all you "complainers" are trying to somehow justify your stupidity.

Whislt I'm here I should mention that I've got next weeks winning lotto numbers for sale, for a very special price of £10, please foward me your bank account details if you're interested. LOL
 28th of May, 2008 by   Debbie 0 Votes
John Fernandez may be right but it could equally be argued that someone who has nothing better to do than surf the net and get involved in discussions he's not interested in and then insult people who are engaged in that discussion is also not getting out enough and has a few anger management/insecurity/ego issues they need to deal with. Too much time on your hands eh buddy? As for the Bethea Jenner scam, a law has been passed this week that stops these people from trading as 'psychics' . They now have to advertise as 'entertainers'. That should put an end to their monkey business!
 28th of May, 2008 by   john fernandez 0 Votes
thank you for that insight on my "issuess", for a minute there I thought you were going to ask me about my relationship with my mother.LOL. You really should put that "gift" you have to better use. Have you ever considered working as a "psychic" ?
Your comments made me very angry and I realise what a useless individual I am, but I'm too special to let it get me down.
 28th of May, 2008 by   Debbie 0 Votes
I don't have a gift or even a 'gift'. I think it's all complete nonsense too. I'm being paid to look into these internet 'psychic' frauds and came across your comments during that process. The lesson you should learn from this exchange though is, don't insult people if you can't take it yourself.
 14th of Jun, 2008 by   Eddie 0 Votes
Fascinating further information can be found at this site:
 19th of Jun, 2008 by   Bethea Jenner 0 Votes
I would like to hear from everyone who has any outstanding issue with my products. Once again, I can be reached via email at bejenner@betheajenner.com, or via the post at the address below.

If you wish to contact me via telephone in the U.S. Please call 203.825.3199, leave a message, and ask for my assistants June or Paul.

Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

167 Cherry Street
PMB 292
Milford, CT 06460
 20th of Jun, 2008 by   Artemisia 0 Votes
I tried to access the link sent by Carol but my computer could not find it. What is it about? I find it interesting that Bethea Jenner is so keen to clear her name! in my opinion, the fact that she is posting comments simply confirms that she has something to fear, otherwise why would she bother?
 20th of Jun, 2008 by   Artemisia 0 Votes
I find it a bit confusing that Bethea Jenner is providing an address in the USA when she lives in the UK. Then perhaps we need to assume that she is not working for herself but for an American company? and who owns that company? I have searched the net for complaints about Bethea Jenner and the place is rife with them. Is she writing to all of those boards trying to justify herself? or only to this one and WHY? I am very intrigued.
In reply to Lauren:
/URL removed/
If you go to that link, you will find that the address given by Bethea Jenner in this site is the same as the address provided by Rochelle Gordon. So perhaps it is true that there is a link between them and they work for the same company?
 22nd of Jun, 2008 by   ingenue 0 Votes
Perhaps you need to tell the authorities to contact the person who employs both Bethea Jenner and Rochelle Gordon; his name is Pierre Pasteur; here are his details:
Pp List Management, Inc
150 W 22nd St Fl 12, New York, NY 10011-6558, United States
Phone: (212) 929-0515
Good luck! I hope someone with authority will stop these crooks.
 22nd of Jun, 2008 by   ingenue 0 Votes
I agree. On the other hand, Bethea Jenner claims to be a member of the Astrological Association of Great Britain. You could also direct complaints about her to them; for all we know, they have no idea of the kind of activities she is involved with and they would probably be shocked if they knew; that is, of course, if she truly is a member.
Here is the address:
The Astrological Association
BCM 450
London
WC1N 3XX
Tel: +44 (0)208 625 0098
E-mail: membership@astrologicalassociation.com
Good luck, and please post your results.

Are You A Shopaholic?