logo

delay fund transfer

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Bethea Jenner Complaints & Reviews - Astrology and psychic rip off!

Bethea Jenner Contacts & Informations

Posted:    caroline massey

Astrology and psychic rip off!

United Kingdom
Bethea Jenner and Rochelle Gordon send out fake astrology predictions and pretend to be psychics. They give people false hope, take their credit card details then keep taking money out of their accounts. It's unfair and immoral.
Comments United Kingdom Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Apr, 2009 by   Paulette 0 Votes
I have read everyone complaints. I wanted to tell everyone do not order by credit card, and on her official website there is a link to order by mail without using a credit card. I do suggest order by mail without using a credit or ATM debit, only by check this way you can ask your bank to place the check on hold, especially since there are of scams and I have read on different sites people have been trying to get a refund. I have never order any readings or products from Bethea Jenner.
 7th of May, 2009 by   theskeptic 0 Votes
I've read all of the posts. She's not scamming, she's just in business to make money. Maybe she just has a very error-prone system of charging credut cards.

The posts that say that her necklace didn't bring luck or didn't work made me laugh. Thanks! Of course they didn't work. There aren't psychics that work and psychics that don't work. They all don't work.

Believe in yourself. Not psychics, biorythms, tarot readings, or even deities.

There has never been a study that has shown any of it to actually work!

Of course some of you may know in your hearts that it works or know someone that had an experience or saw a show, read something, heard something, etc.

Look a little deeper and you'll find that anyone promoting this stuff is either in it for the money or in it for control or both.
 3rd of Jun, 2009 by   bin 0 Votes
Where can I make a complaint about a Psychic reader who robbed me of my money --650$, promised to create a energised gold-silver ring, and doesnt give it now. She promised 6 sessions of consulting for which she gives excuses everytime and is now demanding more money. I think she is a complete hoax, she is based in new york city. Her name is Samantha Rees
 21st of Jun, 2009 by   Cazza53 0 Votes
I have been receiving my "Weekly Astrology Forecast" from Bethea Jenner for over 2 years now...it is a TOTAL LOAD OF RUBBISH. She can't even get the Latitude and Longtitude of my birth-place right!! I've written twice now to ask that it be corrected...and you guessed it no answer!! SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA is not exactly hard to find in any Atlas... I also get weekly "offers" from her, or her "dear friend..Bernard C. Bielerde Buhem", trying to entice me to buy their shoddy, wares.

I have been studying and practicing Astrology for over 25 years, I am also a Reiki Master/Teacher and a "Deep-Trance Chanel", so deep that I don't know what has been said through me until I hear it back on a tape recording, that has been implemented by a trusted member of the Meditiation Group that I have attended for the past 15 years.

I will do very comprehensive Astrology charts for those who request them, I DO NOT use a computer based programme to print out a load of drivel. I spend many hours, studying individual charts, the aspects and meanings, then and ONLY THEN do I put pen to paper, and write up to 40 foolscap pages for the individual concerned. Yes, I DO mean the good old-fashioned writing tablets with the blue lines on them, and a blue or black ball -point pen. Anything that REALLY shouts out at me I write in RED ball-point pen.

For this service I charge $40 Australian...which is a very fair price, I think, for the days of work involved.

I always warn people about computer generated charts...the person entering the information, be they "psychic" or not, are only human, and can, like the rest of us, enter a wrong word, letter or number. When doing a true Astrology chart one wrong number can make a HUGE difference to the outcome.

Lastly, if all of the tawdry "lucky" bits and pieces were so great, and REALLY worked Bethea, Rochelle and Bernard would all be so fabulously wealthy, that they could run a website GIVING AWAY all of their" bits and bobs", so that their "Dear Friend" on the other end of the email, would be able to access a piece of the "magick", become wealthy themselves, and PAY IT FORWARD!!

Karma is a wonderful thing, it eventually jumps up and "bites" when one least expects it! So some of us may yet get to see the charlatans of the world receive the Karma that they offer to "protect" the rest of us from.

Love and light to all
Caz
 29th of Jun, 2009 by   kaytw 0 Votes
Get your critical thinking heads on and note all the times when you have previously encountered seeming insurmountable problems. wasn't it that you happened upon your own solution or commandeered some help from someone you knew.

These outfits are basically a fomulaic business model based on exploiting people's uncertainties-and we are all uncertain about something in our lives everyday.

There is a good book 'soul mates' the author escapes me but in it the medium explains what you should expect from a genuine reading:
actual names, actual facts, actual events, dates etc.

I don't doubt these people have abilities, I just know that these abilities cannot be switched on to demand, like a machine. Same goes for for busy phone-line psychics or anybody doing it on a production line.

It's a special ability that does not perform to the daily grind. sometimes there, sometimes not. In Sarah Freders or Bethea Jenners case-often not- given the number of complaints.
I get these emails every day. Innitially I was slightly moved by them but I can see the same patterns in them over and over. Its a business model these people have developed.
Meditate, pray, seek wise counsel. That will tell you a lot x
 9th of Jul, 2009 by   Sarah Phougat (Niku) 0 Votes
hello this "Niku Phougat(Sarah) from INDIA i was about to buy thngs from bethea.i searched her address on google and i was so shckd aftr seeing the link "bethea jenna fraud".i thank you guys for writng ur experiences with her.

if u people really wnna need some help to cure problems of ur life thn plz contact "swetta jumaani" .she is the famous numerologist and lives in pune.i consulted her last year.her fess is 3759 rs only .and only one time charge. if any one wants details about her then u can contact me at heyynicks@yahoo.co.in or visit her website at www.jumaani.com

thnkx n lv u allllllll...
"NICKY"

9th July 2009
 22nd of Jul, 2009 by   Guerrieri 0 Votes
As with many others, they seem to have the same M.O. They charged my credit card once, but I never received item. Even after several emails and telephone calls. Bethea is either a big scam rip-off (you think?) or the worst, most unorganized business woman ever!
 13th of Sep, 2009 by   Slimgoodie62 0 Votes
I sent my braclet back also, and I have a confirmation receipt, dated July 22, 2009. I have not received my refund.
 21st of Sep, 2009 by   Bethea Jenner 0 Votes
Hi Everyone

Thanks for all the posts. We would also like to thank customers who have brought our attention to the trouble they have had with their purchases. We try and resolve all customer service issues promptly. To expedite the process please also email bejenner@betheajenner with details of your purchases and we'll try and respond as soon as possible. Thank you and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Bethea Customer Service
 22nd of Sep, 2009 by   Bethea Jenner 0 Votes
Dear Friends

Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:

Email Addresses: bejenner@betheajenner.com, forbethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com

Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT 06460-3400

Telephone No: (203) 672-0089

Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Bethea Customer Service
 6th of Oct, 2009 by   No1's Fool26 0 Votes
I am a little different from you guys, I've also subscribe to Bethea for her free reading but as soon as I accepted my free reading she immediately asked for money... I didn't fall for her bullshit, I knew she was a con artist... Her reading stated that I have some money coming to me but I won't be able to recieve this gift unless I get her help which will run me about $50-$60 ... Yeah right!!! I believe if I have money coming to me I wouldn't need her help in collecting it... I would've NEVER sent her my credit card information or any money... A couple of years ago I sent $10 to this physic ( it wasn't bethea)and she kept using that same check to withdraw money from my account I promptly called the bank and stopped payment immediately it cost me $35 but it was worth it... Since then I've become very aware that people claiming to see into the future are Fakes!!! As soon as they request a payment from me I delet their emails... Bethea's horoscope aren't clear and she also include a special bracelet for $29.95 which is suppose to bring you wealth... Bullshit!!! Bethea is a FRAUD!!! And so is Sara-Freder... I've never really had any contact with Rochelle but I'm very aware. Of bethea and I notice she responds to these post saying the same thing" please contact my customer service" yeah right!!! You probably would have a better chance in getting into contact with bethea if you are sending her more money... Bethea I hope you rot in hell where you belong
 5th of Nov, 2009 by   sincerely not 0 Votes
I chose to reply to Bethea's offer. Here's what I replied.

Dear Bethea,

Thank you for the personal email you sent telling me how I will become wealthy and happy using your "Medallion of Hope" along with the other symbols. It's sounds like I can't lose using your medallion. I have a proposition for you that you would be crazy to turn down. Send me the medallion and all the other symbols free of charge including free shipping and what ever money I make after receiving the medallion I will personally give you 25% of the total. So if I should make a million dollars you will receive $250, 000.00. Not bad for the cost of the medallion wouldn't you agree? Plus the total money received could even be larger if what you have told me is true. I know I can trust you and you know you can trust me so why don't we make some money for each other. What do we got to lose? Knowing me the way you do and what my future holds for me amassing a great fortune by using the medallion I would think it would be a no brainer for you to agree to my proposal unless what you have told me is not true. All you have to do is send me the medallion along with the other symbols free of charge and we can both share in my wealth and happiness. If you would like this agreement to be more binding we can have our lawyers draw up the contracts. I don't think that will be necessary do you? I know you have my best interest at heart and I yours. Once I have received the medallion and the other symbols I will contact you and let you know how much money we are both making. I'm looking forward to my 365 day lucky streak, my life changing forever, and our lucrative partnership. If by chance I don't hear from you regarding my generous proposition I'll assume you chose not to accept my proposal and were actually trying to take advantage of me for your own personal gain. If that's the case please do not contact me ever again. I hope this is not the case and you will accept my proposal. The sooner I have the medallion the sooner we can both start to make money. Hope to hear from you soon Bethea. I'm so excited. How about you?

Sincerely,

Not
 23rd of Dec, 2009 by   Hearliesthetruth 0 Votes
I've been recieving messages from Bertha and Rochelle for almost 4 years now. I will say if for nothing else they're consistent. We live in a world of dreamer and with great expectations. We all know if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. I receive daily sweepstakes winnings and they always want me to send in registration fees. The psychics are no different. When you are in search of hope it's easy to be mislead. If you say what people want to hear they will follow you off a cliff. As a novice writer I could get you to send me $5.53 to tell you that you need to hear more of what goes on in my mind. Out of the millions of people who search for hope on the internet. A few will respond. It's just that simple. blanebrittbroke@yahoo.com
 2nd of Mar, 2010 by   BarbaraA 0 Votes
Bethea Jenner IS a liar and a fraud. Physic? CERTAINLY NOT. I'm not buying her crap and lies. I hope they ban her from the internet permanently and throw her jail.
 16th of Apr, 2010 by   greeneyes35 0 Votes
Sorry about my last post. Mistake.

Why is this lady still in business? With all of the complaints that I have saw on websites about her, I am suprise that nothing has not been done about her yet. She needs to be made to pay people their money back, including pain and suffering right along with putting her out of business for GOOD!!!.

She think that she is really winning now, but people who do other people like this will sooner or later get theres. It is an old saying that "what goes around comes around"...
 10th of May, 2010 by   marie 0 Votes
I was suckered in but I only spent no more than $13 something and immediately I canceled by visa card in case of future charges...what a relief. I have never had an major issue with these astrologers-it is the curiosity that gets me to purchase.

For your information, some claim to be astrologers and they are not, they use a software program that spit out exactly what the customer needs to hear and that is it. These fake astrologer give a bad name to others that truly want to help.

The best astrologers are the one you can see eye to eye and can be very expensive but accurate.

Someone needs to stop this person "Bethea" seriously. She is lucky I do not live near her...
 18th of Jun, 2010 by   AER 0 Votes
I personally had a very nice experience with Bethea Jenner / Rochele Gordon (My Health & Wealth). When I had problem with product, I did not receive any refund by sending emails, however I contacted their service center (given tel number) and spoke with a lady in person, and they actually send me the refund check in mail. It was handled very professionally, and I had a very nice experience with them.

In other notes, Bethea / Rochelle can provide you with tools, however it is up to you if you can make it work or not. Have you heard of 'the law of attraction'? If you think negarively, it would attract the negative energy. If you think positively, it would really attract the positive energy. There is no guarantee if products works or not, but we are the one to make it work... don't you think? So far, I am attracting positive energies!!! Thank you very much, Bethea / Rochelle. AER
 31st of Jul, 2010 by   margaretha 0 Votes
I to am not believing this . I ordered a cross bell from betha on the 19th of july, with the promise to pay after 30 days after recieving it. well i have not recieved it. and I definitely dont want it after i seen these reviews, IT IS THE 30TH OF JULY. I cannot believe that someone would give such false info to people who are depressed and down on their luck. I am foolish to believe in this anyway with my faith in God! Do not seek psycics, fortunetellers, mediums, astrologers, witchcrafters, or wizards!!! THEY ARE FALSE AND ARE THE DEVILS LIARS!!! ALL WILL HAVE TO FACE GOD, AND BE BOUND IN THE PITS OF HELL!!!
Sincerely,
Margaretha Kelley
 24th of Aug, 2010 by   Bethea Jenner 0 Votes
It is difficult to read such defamatory remarks about myself and my friend and former colleague Rochelle Gordon. I doubt that my comment is going to change the minds of those who have shared their thoughts above. However, as so many negative points, including false information, have been listed here, I feel compelled to clarify and defend both the astrological content of my free forecasts and the products I offer.

First, I want to say that I thoroughly believe in the power that astrology plays in our lives, both in its ability to provide understanding of events and personalities around us and its usage to tackle certain challenges we face. I strive to convey that understanding in my forecasts and hope that my forecasts provide support and inspiration to those who request them.

I myself do believe in the ability of talismans and spiritual tools to make life better, richer and safer, and for this reason, I send messages to introduce new products to the subscribers of my Health, Wealth and Happiness forecasts. However, I don’t want anyone to feel obligated in any way to respond to my offers, and more importantly, these offers should never feel like a burden. And when purchasing any talisman or spiritual tool, it is important to request only the products that you yourself believe have something real and meaningful to offer you.

I stand by my refund policy and if you have any questions, returns or refunds to address, you can do so at the following address.

167 Cherry Street