logo

buy-hgh-growth-hormone.com
fake website
2. (15 mins ago)
Survivinginfidelity.com
A very dangerous place for those trying to heal in a positive way
3. (16 mins ago)
Allactionhost.com
no service provide
4. (19 mins ago)
AdultWholesaledirect.com
Please avoid this web site
5. (20 mins ago)
Venus.com
Unfortunately they run a shady business

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2011-09-23 by    Will Pfist

Fraud

BestPricePhoto
New York
I would give this site zero star if that was an option.  I made the mistake of buying a camera (Nikon D7000) through them.

Prior to purchase, I called and asked them if the camera was a USA model.  I got an answer of "all of our products have USA warranty". They state this on their website as well and this is the main jist of their scam.  I now know that this means that you get a "warranty"  through them and whatever sweatshops they deem a repair center and not the real manufacturer warranty.  In fact there is no manufacturer warranty because what they sent me was a grey market camera from Hong Kong.  They don't identify on their website in any way that they are selling a grey market products and in fact blatantly lied about it.  This is fraud, pure and simple.

When I received the camera, there is no warranty card.  I immediately called Nikon USA and confirmed that this is NOT a USA model.  I immediately called BestPricePhoto and asked for a return and refund.  They promptly "lost connection" while transferring me, essentially hanging up on me each time.  Emails to them have gone unanswered.

I am working through my credit card to dispute this fraud. Whether I succeed or not in getting a refund, I won't stop fighting these scammers.  I'm going to post this review to as many forums and review sites as I can.  Hopefully someone looking to buy a camera can benefit from my experience.  It's alarming to find this seller listed among legitimate merchants like Adorama and B&H and Ritz on respected sites like DPReview and Camera Labs.  It lends them false credibility.  I am also dubious of their "star rankings" on sites like Pricegrabber and Resellerratings and I bet a lot of these positive reviews are false self reported reviews to inflate their rankings.

In short, these people are crooks, liars and scam artists.  DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!  You will regret it.  Their prices may seem a little cheaper than other sites but there's a reason why.  You won't get what you paid for and the headache and frustrations in dealing with them is more than any real saving you may get.
Comments United States Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Flagstar Bank Scam Artists Call