logo

Norwalk Community Hospital
RACIST NURSES, AND HARASSMENT
2. (0 mins ago)
Lifetouch Photography
Terrible service, no refund received
3. (29 mins ago)
Prizeclaim@freelotto.com
Unable to ascertain prize money
4. (39 mins ago)
oneforkids.co.uk
Fake DVDs and seller is liar
5. (41 mins ago)
RBI
Fund Transfer

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

BEST OF TIME, BESTOFTIME.COM, AKA FRAUD INTERNET ROLEX SCAM, Atlanta, Georgia Complaints & Reviews - BEST OF TIME- BESTOFTIME.COM - INTERNET ROLEX 2-PERSON SCAM PERPETUAL DIAMONDS SOLD ME 2 WATCHES FOR $3000 AND I NEVER RECEIVED THEM

BEST OF TIME, BESTOFTIME.COM, AKA FRAUD INTERNET ROLEX SCAM Contacts & Informations

BEST OF TIME, BESTOFTIME.COM, AKA FRAUD INTERNET ROLEX SCAM

Posted:    Jerry

BEST OF TIME, BESTOFTIME.COM, AKA FRAUD SCAM PERPE
3180 Presidential Drive, Suite J
Atlanta, Georgia
Phone: 888-721-1979
bestoftime.com
Customers beware! I bought from Best of Time (BestofTime.com) because they had a professional website but watch out! Best of Time is actually Perpetual Diamonds (PerpetualDiamonds.com), aka Alex Jewelry, Just do a google for Perpetual Diamonds or visit PerpetualDiamonds.com and you'll see that the sites are the same.

I ordered two watches from them in mid-August of 2008. I called the mid-September to check the status, and was told that there had been a two to three week delay, but that the watches would ship early in the 2nd week of October and I should have them no later than the beginning of the following week.

No watches arrived, so I called back at the end of that week, and was told again, two week delay. Annoyed, but ok - I know that shipping can be problematic at times. So two more weeks go by, and I called to check the status of the order, and was told (again) that there was yet another two to three week delay.

I also had problems getting through to their customer service line, so I called the toll-free order number to get the status of my order each time. The customer service line is either busy, or rings through to a voice mail system, stating that their normal office hours are 'x to x' - odd thing was, I was calling between 'x and x'.

At least some proactive customer service would be helpful. Why am I having to call them to get the order status? How hard is it to send out an email to everyone who has ordered 'x' model, and tell them there's been a delay? Fortunately, they won't charge your card until they ship the merchandise, so at least you don't have to fight that battle.

It's a shame, really - they seem to focus more on advertising and selling their products than they do on the fulfillment of their orders. Never again - there are plenty of companies out there that sell watches - no need to continue dealing with this company.

It's now been nearly 3 months, no watches and no money back.It's funny when I call they always say they ship 2000 watches a year and have 20 employees but it's always the same 2 people answering the phone. I'm starting to think it's a 2-person internet Rolex scam.
After all, I never saw their website a year ago. When did they even build it?

I filed a report with the BBB and since have purchased my new watch from Swiss-Wrist at http://www.swiss-wrist.com

Kacy
Wayne, PA
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Apr, 2009 by   julie 0 Votes
BEST OF TIME, AKA Alex Jewelry First off, any person reading this should remember that the only organization in U.S.A that accepts complaints and checks if the person is a legitimate customer and the truthfulness of a complaint is the BBB, Better Business Bureau. There is absolutely no website on internet that checks on the authenticity of the complaint or any information written or who the actual person is who is actually typing and trashing the company.

This website including similar websites that exist allow anybody to write a complaint about any company and make up a name and the state they are from. It is unfortunate but this is the reality of today's internet. So any competitor of any company can create numerous complaints all over the internet about BEST OF TIME, AKA Alex Jewelry and make up a name and a state and lie about the whole content and their experience on any website in doing so they can trash any company however they want and it will be posted. And nobody will remove it.

This is unfortunate and unfair to good businesses like BEST OF TIME, AKA Alex Jewelry but this is the reality of internet and something no company can control. It is only BBB, Better Business Bureau, a nonprofit organization that goes back and checks if a person by specific name actually has done business with the BEST OF TIME, AKA Alex Jewelry and when or how they paid and the other details that verify the authenticity of any complaint or concern.

We here at BEST OF TIME, AKA Alex Jewelry are proud members of BBB, Better Business Bureau, and hold the highest form of recognition, we are an official accredited business by BBB, Better Business Bureau, with no complains and exceptional A , A PLUS RATING, the highest possible rating a business can get! BEST OF TIME, AKA Alex Jewelry has the best reputation with all of our customers and BBB, Better Business Bureau, will confirm it for you.
Simply go to their website and check out our record with them. You can even call them if you wish. or visit www.bestoftime.com and click on our accredited BBB Seal/Link.

BEST OF TIME, AKA Alex Jewelry has worked hard for our reputation and our BBB, Better Business Bureau, record proves it all. So claim anything you want on any site, make up any name you want for yourself- as we all know nobody check if you are real or not., it is the BBB, Better Business Bureau, and only BBB, Better Business Bureau, that knows BEST OF TIME, AKA Alex Jewelry reputation and will showcase it to any person wishing to check our record.

BEST OF TIME, AKA Alex Jewelry

bestoftime.com
customerservice@bestoftime.com
 19th of Apr, 2009 by   Jerry 0 Votes
LIES LIES LIES,

They act so sweet on this site but when I call my number is blocked! What happened to Perpetual Diamonds? Even your former employee tells me you are now banned from American Express and had to change your company name .

Why is http://www.bestoftime.com the same as http://www.perpetualdiamonds.com
and why are there so many complaints about Alex Jewelry?

Are you in Atlanta or Florida or does your company constantly move around and change its name month to month? You've defrauded hundreds of consumers. Why don't you try learning something about ethics and pursue a normal, honest business?

I'm a hard-working individual and it's just not fair what you've done to me and others.
Think about how you're making a living for a second and what you're doing to people.
Is this worth it?

I bought my watch from Swiss-Wrist.com, http://www.swiss-wrist.com They have a wide selection of authentic Rolex watches and great customer service!
 23rd of Apr, 2009 by   DD~ 0 Votes
"it's just not fair what you've done to me and others"

Please be much more specific. Are you a shill for swiss-wrist.com? Have you ever purchased a massage chair, threw it down some stairs, then tried to blame the retailer you bought it from? Have you ever fraudulently paid your month-to-month cellphone bill with stolen CC info? Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

Cry more, Jerry.

-DD
 9th of Jan, 2010 by   Cindy N. 0 Votes
LIE! LIE!! LIE to me
 3rd of Sep, 2010 by   please do not confuse 0 Votes
Please do not confuse this site with my UK based site which has the same name except it has the word 'the' in front of the name of the site. I don't want to write the name of my site because it will come up on searches. We provide an excellent and completely honest service.

Unfortunately, customers are confusing my site with the site complained about above and I am losing business.
 26th of Dec, 2011 by   Doctor James 0 Votes
You can just tell it's a competitor writing all this, just to take business away from Best Of Time. I purchased 2 Rolex watches from this company and they are great, honest and provide great customer service. So whoever you are creating such lies about best of time, learn how to take care of your own business rather than envy best of time and try to harm their reputation!
 17th of Jan, 2012 by   richard herr 0 Votes
its been hard 2 months to get a watch i don't think i will do anything any more with them i think its just two people that runs the place if thay do take care of me i will let you all know
 22nd of Nov, 2012 by   Festivus43 0 Votes
Yep. I bought an MOP Oyster Perpetual Rolex for my wife from Best of Time. It was absolutely beautiful. However, It stopped two to three times a day. I took it to a certified local Rolex watch maker and found that it had bent internal parts. It cost me over $500 to repair it. It was advertised as being water resistant, but the watchmaker advised not to expose the watch to water as the bezel was a cheap aftermarket piece and rendered the watch non-water resistant. What I received was certainly not what I paid for.

Jim Bailey
Edgewater, MD
 5th of Jul, 2013 by   richard herr +1 Votes
ok well this is richard herr the last post i was waiting on a rolex and man it took longer then i wanted it too but when it came to my house i was nice i am happy and now going to buy a rolex for work thank you it was not a scammmmmmm thank god and bryan and rob

Credit Report Ripoff?