logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (25 mins ago)
Lifecream
I don’t know how to stop bogus charges
2. (28 mins ago)
World Financial Group
Fraud
3. (43 mins ago)
Ocean Investment Group
Scam
4. (43 mins ago)
Nowlucky.com
Fake charge and no prize
5. (52 mins ago)

Posted:    LaurenD

Awful service

Best Chevrolet
Metairie, Louisiana
Best Chevrolet has the worst customer service. I went in looking at 2 2010 Chevrolet vehicles. I test drove one of the vehicles I was looking at but they refused to let me test drive the Camaro. I made it very clear I was interested in buying the Camaro, and they told me they dont allow test drives on them. As if someone would buy a car they have never driven. The salesman went as far as to tell me the Camaro wasn't a practical choice for me, as though he should have any say in what car I decide to purchase. I thought maybe I just had gotten unlucky and ended up with a rude salesperson...NOPE!! Had the pleasure (sarcasm) of talking to the manager and found him to be no more helpful. Even after telling them I would go to another dealership that would allow me to test drive...they made no efforts to keep my business. There are entirely too many Chevy dealers around to waste your time dealing with such poor service.
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Gift Card Fraud