logo

False Commitment and Membership

Benze Vacation club
India
Dear Sir,

I am facing an issue with Benze vacation club. THey have promised a lot before membership and they have not done simple thing.

They have take amount from me and they are not returning the same.

Thanks and regards,

Member

Comments India Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Nov, 2010 by   SANJAIN 0 Votes
Pls suggest good or bad to join in terms of facilities. are all facilities 100% free for lifetime
 11th of Jan, 2011 by   Sudha rathish 0 Votes
Dear Members,
I am also the one who is being cheated by Benz Club, Why dont we join together and stop this nonsense.

I am planning to file a complaint in Court as a Criminal case and bann this Club.

Pls send me your member ID and contact details which will help me in filing a strong complaint.

We we surely get our refund with charges for the pain we suffered.
 19th of Jan, 2011 by   C K PRAKASH 0 Votes
DEAR FRIENDS,

PLS DO NOT GIVE MONEY FOR MEMBERSHIP IN BENZE VACCATION CLUB ..BE CAREFUL ... I HAD PAID MONEY DATED 18.11.2010, BUT TILL NOW THERE IS NO CARD OR ANY POSITIVE APPROACH ...SO PLS BE CARE FULL
 29th of Mar, 2011 by   sanofar2006 +1 Votes
Hello Mr. C.SARAVANAN

I am writing this letter with very high hopes on you, and believe that you will consider my request or complaint.

First of all My name is Mohammed Sanaullah, Member in Benze Vaccations Club since 22nd Feb 2011, my member ship number is LMM 7610.

I feel very very bad to bring this to your notice, that the executives and the branch managers at Benze are not doing their job in a fair way. I really don’t know if they have been assigned some kind of targets to achieve for the month so that they get some attractive incentives.

What ever be the state of the employees of Benze Club, I feel they should be genuine when they convince a customer to get the membership. They start with polite words, tell load of good features about Benze club etc etc, once the customer pays the amount and gets the membership and tries to get some help from the employees of Benze the response will be very poor and the behavior will be like third rate behavior. I am not telling this with someone’s interference, it happen to me and that’s the reason I am writing this letter to you hoping some good thing will happen to me, being a life time member of Benze Vaccations Club.

When your Tele Caller “Nithya” called me on 19th Feb 2011 I was with my Girl Friend in my bed room, she disturbed it and after that my Girl Friend never came back to me. This was the first mistake I did, that I picked up the phone.

Nithya then told the features of the club like, its lifetime membership, we have Billiards, carom, TT, Swimming pool, AC/Non-AC rooms, Restaurant @ 40% off, Bar, etc. etc. She also told that we get party halls for some b’day functions for free and other things. She told that the room will be for free up till 5person including the member and if it exceeds 5person then we have to pay some extra amount.

Then she gave the phone to Mr. Dinesh (he told he was the Branch Manager) he then confirmed all the things when Nithya told, he also told that everything will be free, and I will also get a Gold Coin (1gm) as a privileged member, he then told about the amount which is 15k and also told that it can be repaid to the bank in EMI at no extra cost i.e no processing fee, no service tax.

I believed it and accepted to pay the money, immediately (within 30 mins) one more Executive Mr. Chandru called in got the address of my home, brought the Swipe machine, and I paid the amount Rs 15000/- he told he will get me the Gold Coin, and massage coupons the next day itself. Till date I never got anything.

Then the next shock was, I got a call from my bank and they told that Rs. 15000/- is been converted to EMI and for this the processing fee of Rs. 1650/- and Service Tax of Rs. 165/- is added, I told them what Mr. Dinesh informed me, but they refused to accept it. I called Mr. Dinesh to inform about this, he shouted at me like anything and we were in a big verbal fight over the phone. Then he told that he will send some mails to the corporate office and will revert the charges which did not happen till date. After this incident whenever I called him he never answers my phone his number is +91- 9094569222.

Then the next shock of my life, I went to visit the ECR Resort with my friends and I met Mr. Leo he told that if we have to stay in room we have to pay Rs. 1450/- approx for twin sharing bases. I then told him what Mr. Dinesh told me, he told its all lie, and all the marketing people will say some lie to cover the customer but whatever I tell (Mr. Leo) is what is true. I got vexed and returned.

Then the next shock I went to Mount Road Club with one of my friend to play Billiards, there I got the news that its only for 30mins and for guest we have to pay Rs. 20 as fees.

I really got confused why did I pay Rs. 15000 + Processing Fee + Service Tax for??? Everywhere I go, I have to pay money, for this if I want to book a room per day I can directly go to any hotel or lodge and can stay for 24hrs for around Rs. 1500/- if I want to pay billiards there are lots of snooker points where I can play it for Rs. 50/- per hour and if I want to swim I can go to any swimming pool and pay Rs. 50 for hour.

Why should I be a member and then to pay for all activities??? I need a clear explanation why your employees told lie to me and cheated me.

If this is not going to happen I am going to send you a court notice against forgery, and mis-leading common people.

I am sending this letter to my advocate and also to one of the media (news paper). If I don’t get a proper explanation I will be publishing it, and will be meeting you in the court.

Regards

Mohammed Sanaullah

LMM7610
 3rd of May, 2011 by   bala erode 0 Votes
hai every one... benze club is totally giving a false commitment and make others fool.. they only need money from others for there happy life... benze club owner C.SARAVANAN he is number fraud.. hey eat peeee for moneyy... am bala am benze clum member they told me goa offer, free stays, free food coupon and etccc... but they did not any.. i think i join benze club for vaccations for my family..but its totally wrong. friends please Dont beleive this stupid words... C.SARAVANAN is fraud and also elango ... they are blady fuckersss ... dont waste ur money and time please take this advice
 17th of May, 2011 by   haricharan 0 Votes
thank god .. I CHECKED FOR REVIEW ON THIS CLUB.. ! IM SAVED

First telecaller called told me about how everything is free .. next the manager mr.dinesh called .. i tried to strike a deal .. he said rs.15000 then i pushed he reduced it to Rs.12500 .. life time mebership. .,

Hear the scheme ..Its our MD's birthday and we have selected 30 ppl in chennai folr VIP memebrship and you are one of them .. offer valid only till tonight..

Thanks for this forum .. hope you guys take him to court and may justice be provided !!

hari
 20th of May, 2011 by   SrikanthTS 0 Votes
i thank for all valuable comments posted by existing members and I WILL TELL U.. U HAVE SAVED ME FROM GETTING INTO THE TRAP.. just now i got a call from this club and they didnt want to allow the non-members to see their club. they r saying, only after u get the membership, u can see the club..this is a ridiculous statement.. thanks to ur website i saved my $$.
 23rd of May, 2011 by   sumanr88 0 Votes
Hi, My name is Suman... am one among the list in Life Time members of fuckin' Benze Vocational Club. am not sure how to proceed further for this false and fraudulant activity done by this shits. I need atleast ten members who have been a victim of Benze Vocational Club to proceed further by raising a legal complaint or having a direct attack on the Club's Corporate office which is located in Nungambakam. We can make wonders in this ADMK ruling Chennai. Its the right time to show our anger !
So please feel free to join and give yr feedbacks on this ASAP !

Suman.R
sumanr88@gmail.com
 24th of May, 2011 by   dilsen 0 Votes
Hi,

I'm Senthil and am also one of the Benze member been cheated by these money fuckers... As our friend Mohammed said in his posts that he had sent a letter to his advocate and a media about the fradulence of this Club. Good job done my friend and please have a track on that... So like me, many of them were been trapped by these cheaters, so we all can join hands and try to stop their fradulence... I'm also trying to file a complaint/case against them.. So others please be aware of this club...
 22nd of Jul, 2011 by   Ragukumarn 0 Votes
I agreed with the viewers expressed they have been cheated by way of false promises given by the Sales executive but the club corporate office staff not agreeing with the the marketing team huge difference between both of them leading by some one in the marketing team. But the oweners should take the call to rectify the anomolies still to day also I have received a call from 9282509675 telecaller, have informed to her about nothing has been done by your club sofar during last 6 months. Nothing has been given inspite of promises given by Mr. Chandru, Ashok & mathi still beliving their words. sharing my views atleast through this port so that other may not be cheated by the organisation.
 3rd of Sep, 2011 by   Johnjoj 0 Votes
yes... they cheated me too.. Amul Raj, Ventak, Pradeepa are the main culprits.. they give false commitments and cheat our money
 27th of Oct, 2011 by   Ponnusamy 0 Votes
They cheated me in June11; Promissed me 2 gram gold coin, 3000 Rs Sodexo coupen etc; Somebody by name Krishna callmed then a manager Suersh talked ro me; Atlast nothing is given to me..COmplete fraud in this century...Need to raiase complaints to CM/Police commissioner etc..
 28th of Oct, 2011 by   PRAKASH C K 0 Votes
I AM ALSO CHEATED BY THIS FRAUD ( BENZE VACCATION CLUB ) . MY MEMBERHSIP NO LMEP5335, & NAME ALSO WRONGLY PRINTED AS P.K.PRAKASH INSTEAD OF C .K.PRAKASH
TILL DATE THEY COULDN"T GIVE ANY OPPORTUNITY FOR ENTERTAINMENT .. LOST MY AMOUNT THAT IS ALL .. REQUESTING ALL TH PEOPLE TO DON"T TAKE MEMBERSHIP .. AND TAKE THIS MATTER INTO SOME MEDIAS, OTHERWISE MORE PEOPLE WILL GET INTO THIS CHEATING ...
 28th of Oct, 2011 by   suman2211 0 Votes
What a nice club with gym, Restaurant. Excellent accommodation service on their Tie-up Hotels on Budget hotels. If you are planning to take membership this is the best club i can say. At low cost. A very nice restaurant with very good food. The price is also competitive.
 28th of Oct, 2011 by   suman2211 0 Votes
I truly feel its value for money with Benze, life membership at affordable cost offering a whole gamut of facilities. Though parking is a little problem, thinking of a club at Mount Road, its worth it. Myself & my wife enjoy a good game of table tennis and the workout at the state of the art gymnasium. The restaurant at mount road has great ambience and their kitchen provides a nice treat to our taste buds. The beach house is a cozy little place on earth and it’s a great place to hang out over the weekend. Thanks to their travel desk for making my holiday a great experience. It has been a lovely experience with the Benze club membership.
 28th of Oct, 2011 by   suman2211 0 Votes
Not that I had not gone to Club BENZE, but, it had been a while since my last visit. My friends and I are usually looking to go around for small weekend retreats. ECR Resort seemed like the best option last weekend. We were a group of thirteen and I feel like I won't have to go out place for another resorts or club.
At the mount road club hotel has luxurious things to offer on a budget. There is a relaxing massage you could take, a sauna session or dip in their ECR resort pool and jacuzzi.
 28th of Oct, 2011 by   suman2211 0 Votes
I like Benze Club. The service is good its in main city and ECR resort in the calm place. I more satisfied with this club so I referred my friends to join in this club. We totally 5 members joined.
 19th of Nov, 2011 by   ganesh kumar rajan 0 Votes
i am the members...this is say that the property of kovai where the club located is leased one..no one good company in the india has dont think no one fraud MD SARAVANAN ...&Elango GM is good fucker of Mr.saravanan...this elango even he is not an good educated fellow..keep having good stuff on his mouth as Manik-chand...he will speak as though he lord lapke dass, , , , , , , he bleedy asshole cheating ...kindly all the membership combine together try to get our money ...which i have pay rs25000/- in cash payment still now i didint got the membership...
 8th of Feb, 2012 by   GreatIdeas 0 Votes
Why so many complains here still they alive how?? realy any one booked complain against this club??? if yes post the details..
what action taken? so that all other member also claim that from this club
 8th of Feb, 2012 by   GreatIdeas 0 Votes
Why so many complains here still they live how?? Really any one booked complain against this club??? if yes post the details..what action taken? so that all other member also claim that from this club.

Don't accept any think without written document...

ask your tele caller to provide what ever you said via phone on written documents..if they not accept written document its surly fraud...

same time record your tele caller conversation if you have smart phone or tell them to get back tomorrow by the time you get your friend mobile for record her conversation.

Do It Yourself Car Diagnosis