logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
dresses1000.com
Ignore communication and no delivery
2. (18 mins ago)
scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Benchmark Reviews Complaints & Reviews - won't post the truth?

Benchmark Reviews Contacts & Informations

Benchmark Reviews

Posted:    Consultant

won't post the truth?

Benchmark Reviews
When posting the truth about a press release regarding Encrypt-Stick Benchmark Reviews continues to delete the truth about ENC Inc. and Encrypt-Stick's false and misleading statements.
Don't Believe Benchmark Reviews. They are paid to conceal the truth with regard to ENC Inc. and Encrypt-Stick.
I once worked for Ed Rusnak, ENC Inc. & Ed Rusnak & Associates Ltd.
Their software is not the best. I spent countless hours consulting for ENC only to be told that the pay I received was "Loans" I was duped into believing Ed Rusnak's rederick. Now I am Better educated and no longer believe anything coming from his company or affiliates.
See proof of better free software here: http://www.rohos.com
The claim to be the highest 512bit encryption is also false. http://wwwAladdin.com and http://www.Safenet.com are Gov. certified and besides having a "Global" presence they offer 1024bit & 2048bit Encryption that works on ALL platforms including Linux and is not "Browser" specific See for yourself, request the Witepaper from Aladdin.com
Don't buy into Ed Rusnak's rederick, in my opinion he is a boldface Lier!
Don't be fooled like me
Seek & reveal the truth!
Fight the "Man in the browser"

Cheers...
Comments United States Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Jul, 2010 by   Benchmark Reviews 0 Votes
Eric Fergenstine
fergenstine@gmail.com

Benchmark Reviews merely published the press release that was sent to them by the manufacturer. They even publish the source as ENC Inc.
They do this for FREE for all industry companies.

Clearly you have an axe to grind with ENC Inc., because you state that you once worked for them. Why would you then attempt to attack Benchmark Reviews for publishing a press release from ENC? It seems that you should be spending your time with ENC instead.

Some warning: You could be found liable for damages with your defamatory comment, and since you published a false statement it could be considered libel.
 4th of Aug, 2010 by   Consultant 0 Votes
I understand "don't shoot the messenger" and do apologize to Benchmark Reviews for my rather harsh smear, and I don't even need to drag Ed Rusnak into it either, and also express apologies, It is in my opinion, as I am entitled to an opinion. Benchmark Reviews has done nothing wrong here in posting a "press release" and in no way do I think should be discredited for their reviews. I recant that Benchmark is paid to conceal the truth but as you indicated "Benchmark Reviews merely published the press release that was sent to them by the manufacturer".
Thank you for clarifying that. I apologize to Benchmark. and Ed.

But as for the product?

Competition sucks!

When the rest of the world catches up to what has been quietly but loudly going on with the next generation internet.
Open Identity Trusted Frameworks" and "Cloud Computing technologies" SSO with SSL Oath so on... Things like a password manager will be a thing of the past as a result of OpenID wich is already in use globaly and being used by the Government in Canada, USA and Europe I no longer need a USB storage stick when I can get 2 Gig of secure space online: https:// where I can put an encrypted file and access it anywhere in the world. today... rite now for FREE!

Then why waste your $40.00. Besides soon without one of these "keys" that contain your "OpenID" you wont be logging on to any "safe site" unless you belong to the "Open Identity Trusted Framework" but rather you may possibly be on with the man in the middle of the browser...again reducing the need for USB storage devices, and increasing the need for SSO devices like Yubi key or Safet http://www.safenet-inc.com/ if you get their white-paper and read what level their encryption is currently at? you will see it is higher than 512 bit
Smart people know this...
Way more convenient no pass managers... no lost USB recovery procedures??? KISS "Keep it simple stupid"!

all of this is only my opinion and I can't be held liable for the truth!or competition.

How to Beat Hotel Fees