logo

Topix.com
Topix.com Commits fraud!
2. (6 mins ago)
Texas Road House
Horrible service/ poop fly in my food
3. (11 mins ago)
White Label Dating
Fake account
4. (50 mins ago)
Match.com
Unauthorized charge and debit from my credit card
5. (52 mins ago)
BMW Automobile Company UK
Fake lottery winning ...

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Bella Financial, Dallas, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Scam and rip off!

Bella Financial Contacts & Informations

13625 Neutron Road
Dallas, Texas
Phone: 214-560-0170
www.bellafinancial.com
I am filling a complaint against Bella Financial. I have been paying them now since last year and the amount is close to 2, 000 dollars with my understanding that they were to contact my creditors for me. Well they did not because i have had several of the creditors that i listed with this company call me and the assured me that they had never heard from this company at all.

I was told by Bella financial not to talk to them and not pay them any thing. Well when these company's threated to take me to court and sue me or garnish my wages. So i started to pay them so they would not garnish my wages or sue me. I feel that if they would have got a hold of my creditors like i assumed they would then i would not be filling this report right now.

Also i have contacted them on a couple of occasions and told them to call me at my work number but they would not return my calls back at all and i even let them, know what time i would be leaving work.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Bella Financial complaints
Bella Financial - RIP OFF
Bella Financial - RIP OFF

Comments

6th of May, 2008 by   Martin J Singer +2 Votes
I go along with Rudy on a complaint against Bella Financial aka
Dedt by Dedt. I signed up with them back in May of 2006. It wasn't till Feb. 2007 that I found out they hadn't talked to any of my creditors, thats when I started getting notices from the crouts that I was being sued. After contacting them is when I found out that Dedt by Dedt ( now Bella financial ). I called them got no return call, also send them e-mails not answered, and send letters that also were not answered. I asked them to return my almost $6000.00 that they collected from me for not up holen to their end of the contract(no answer). I even sent a letter to the Taxes A/G's office whoo sent me to the comsumer complaint department.
Their answer was that been I lived in California and the contract was for here there was nothing they counld do about it. I'm still seeing if there's anything I can do from here, but it looks like I would have to take off work and go to Taxes and file a lawsuit against Bella Financial and hope I could get something back of my money. So yes I feel this company is one big rip off to the consumer. Also I heard of a couple by in New Jersey that has the same problem with this company.
CONSUMER BE WERE OF THIS COMPANY!
 1st of Jun, 2008 by   t +2 Votes
do you know who you spoke to at this company? i believe i know one of the guys and he is very shady. He said his company was going bankrupt and he wouldnt tell me the name but i saw his credit card one day and it said bella financial. he lives in orlando though..could this be the same people doing business everywhere? t
 24th of Jun, 2008 by   Nathalie +2 Votes
You are so right about this company. I have been sued once and had to settle for a higher amount then I had.And now I'm on the way to being sued 2 more times and looking to file bankruptcy, or I will lose everything. I don't know what to do.I don't want to file bankruptcy, But I have no other way out.They were suppose to be my way out. So who ever reads this don't go through them.
 16th of Jul, 2008 by   Sara Kingston -2 Votes
I have to dis-agree with your thoughts. I utilized Bella Financials services when I was down in my luck and it was my last option. It was not easy by any means, but if you stick to the program and stick through the tough times you will be happy that you did.
 26th of Jul, 2008 by   Barb -2 Votes
I am about to sign up with Bella Financial. I talked to a woman by the name of Rita. Every time we speak she tells me the same story over and over about her tough times and how she made it through. She even told me she considers me a friend. The program fee adds up to $6829. So, how many people are happy and how many are not? Is this the right thing to do?????
 11th of Sep, 2008 by   Adaline Bishop -2 Votes
I have researched the internet till I'm nearly blind. I think that you finally just have to go with the one that you feel the most comfortable with. I have never done anything like this and I don't tend to be a very lucky person. So, we'll hope that it works out for us both!
 29th of Sep, 2008 by   susanne lewis -2 Votes
Sorry, Bella worked fine for me, we settled with 50 % and their fee in addition and I am on my way to better credit right now... you just have to be pro-active and let the creditors know YOURSELF too, that Bella is representing you, over and over. They dont like credit counsellors, so they tend to ignore them as much as they can.
 6th of Oct, 2008 by   Russell Tharp +2 Votes
I amnot happy with Bella. I signed up 5 months ago and have gone through 4 different people. The first three are no longer employed there. I had to settle with one company the full amount to keep from going to court. The original person I talked with was James Davenport and he assured me they would be contacting the companies I owe after the first 30 days of me signing up with them.
 11th of Oct, 2008 by   Russell Tharp +2 Votes
Im at the point to where I want to hear from others who have had the same problem to possably see about legal action or group complaints. As I said before, it took 5 months and a law suit prior to them contacting anyone. The only thing I have found that you can depend on from Bella is them taking there monthly payments out of your checking. You can not trust what you are told by them. If you e-mail me please let me know how to get in touch. I have received one e-mail but was not able to make contact
 5th of Nov, 2008 by   Russell Tharp +2 Votes
I just received another summons to court for another account Bella was to take care of. Now at this time I do not or can not see what they are doing for me. All I seem to be doing is give them money and they do nothing. As I said before I had to settle with another company for a higher amount than when I signed up with them. All I can say at this point is read what you find here and then go to the BBB sight and see what they have to say or contact the ones who are willing to be contacted.
 15th of Feb, 2009 by   Russell Tharp +2 Votes
Again Bella is hard at work trying to get more money out of me. I have left messages by phone and e-mail that I no longer want to use there service. It is stupid to pay them money to settle your debt for a larger amount than when you first started. I had to pay to block Bella from getting into my checking account. Even after I told them I no longer wanted there services they are still trying to get money from my account. If you get contacted by this company hang up on them.
 16th of Feb, 2009 by   mingee  Best Advice +4 Votes
Yes, I totally agreed with all the complaints and I am one of the victims with Bella Financial Inc. Bella Financial Inc. took my money from my checking account amount of $5, 700 and doing nothing to help me or talk/negotiate with any of my creditors... At the end, I am the one who suffered and chased my the creditor law suit/attoneys. Bella never return my calls after I had signed the contract and paid them... They are totally SCAM and RIP OFF COMPANY!!!
 29th of Mar, 2009 by   KLR +2 Votes
OMG!!! I think I"m going to be sick after reading all of these compaints. I am sorry for those of you who have paid them so much money. I have already paid them in full (only $1200) and have seen nothing! I am being sued by one of my creditors in which the amount is now $900 more than my beginning balance due to attorney fees and all the late charges that have accumulated over the past year 1/2. Sadly, I have already saved up the funds in my savings for Bella to negotiate with. In fact, it has taken me 1/2 the time to do so. But now, my savings is going to be wiped out after this suit. Their litigation officer, Lisa Tanner, has treated me like the Creditor as opposed to the Client. I have repeatedly asked for an itemized statement of the services rendered to only receive defensive emails from her stating that my credit report looks too good at this point to claim hardship... Why wasn't this disclosed when my credit report was sent to James Davenport in the beginning? It was actually better then. I am totally for a group lawsuit! Just for principal. Please... has anyone out there been successful with suiing them? Or, has anyone had any luck with negotiating with their creditors on their own?
 19th of Apr, 2009 by   Russell Tharp +1 Votes
I have had several comments on this complaints board over the past year regarding Bella Financial. There are others who have spent a lot of time and money trying to do something about the way they rip off people. I will not use there names but have no doubt they know who I am referring to. I would at this time thank the both of you. I have never met you but consider you both to be friends of mine. When I first started up with Bella I thought they were the answer to my problems. As I said before, I started with Mr. James Davenport and very quickly got bumped from one person to another to the point I half to look at my notes to keep track. I have been sued by just about every company that I trusted Bella to reduce my debt with. More than one ended up coasting me more than what the original amount was. I want what I paid them to work on in my behalf returned to me. I paid them in the excess of two thousand dollars. I feel what we need to do is contact every news program you can think of to get the results I am looking for. I by myself can not achieve this but if we all contact CNN, Fox, ABC, CBS with the same story maybe one will listen and run with the story. I believe with the way the economy is now and what Bella is doing to people who trusted them into providing the services they claim to perform we might just get someone to listen
 24th of Apr, 2009 by   Russell Tharp +1 Votes
I forgot to put my contact info. rtpell55@hotmail.com
 22nd of May, 2009 by   Russell Tharp +1 Votes
I guess everyone wants to complain and do nothing about them. If we would all contact ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX and there different news programs maby one of them might listen to us. Contact me at rtpell55@hotmail.com
 9th of Jul, 2010 by   TESHA OLBERT +1 Votes
LIARS!!! THIEVES!!! DO NOT SIGN UP WITH BELLA FINANCIAL!!!

I agree 100% with all of the complaints against Bella Financial! This company is a total RIP OFF! I dealt with Joe Craig who swore that this would solve all of my credit problems; being nieve I signed into the "contract". I paid their total fee last July which amounted to $3, 500 but also that month I had a police officer knocking on my door serving me with court papers from Discover (a creditor that Bella was suppose to "take care of"). I was being sued!!! I ended up having to file bankruptcy because of this company! I contacted the Pennsylvania Attorney General and apparently Bella tried to tell them that they settled all of my debts. FortunatelyI had proof that they did not and the case was ruled in my favor. Conveniently Bella Financial's web site is not functioning and their phones just ring endlessly! They have not heard the last of me, they have MY HARD EARNED MONEY and they did NOT do anything for me to have earned it. I WANT IT ALL BACK!

I agree that if we get a group of people together and contact the major news stations something can and will be done. Contact me at tmolbert@live.com!

It is a shame that a company has to kick people when they are down!
 10th of Jul, 2010 by   heidi_2 +1 Votes
i have been emailing people there and calling and there emails come back and no one ancwers phones. i want my money back to.
 18th of Mar, 2012 by   Kambri phillips 0 Votes
Bella financial is a totally rip off...they was suppose to take money out my account every month for four months but they have taken money out my account every pay period that i had...and it pisses me off because it puts my account in a negative...i dont recommend no one to go to them at all...they are a Totally Rip Off!!!
 18th of Mar, 2012 by   Russell Tharp 0 Votes
Read the past entries, They will not contact you at all. All they will do is steal whatever they can from you. You will half to go have a stop payment done at your bank so they will not keep taking from your account.

Avoid 12 Scams of Christmas