logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (2 mins ago)
Frigidaire Gallery Refrigerator
model # FGHB2844LF4 (What a piece of junk)
2. (4 mins ago)
grantresource.com
Charging of my account
5. (13 mins ago)
CustomerCarePage.com
Fraudulent charges without my notice

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Worst Customer Care

Belhasa Driving Institute
United Arab Emirates
bdc.ae
I was registerd my driving class 6months ago and i was asked to wait 3 months but i waited more than 4 months, in meantime i try to contact JEBEL ALI BRANCH(Which i registerd) more than 50 times thru phone . no one was picked my call, i went directly to check my status absolutely fuck fuck response from customer care,
after huge follow up with fuck guys in customer care finally i started my class 3 weeks before.

Now the problem gate pass bcoz it is in JAFZA . while i asked to submit PASSPORT & photo copy I submitted the same 15 days before and they lost it and i ask to re-submit the same and i did it.

The security in JAFZA gate 4 asking for gate pass we just asked to use temporary pass to enter untill permanent one comes.

The security is not allowing us to enter even though if we have the temporary pass, In meantime, when we try to contact the customer care no one is picking up or eventhough if they picked our call and response is "we don't know" . Guys this is happening everyday especially during our trainning session as result as we loosing our class and these people eating our money(instead they can eat our shit) .They think this is the fairway to earn money...

Guys, this is happening not only for me for more than 15 - 20 students at one training sessions. calculate how many session per day.

So guys if you plan to go BELHASA Driving Center, please avoid the institute and goto good driving institute which cares you

We don't what kind of management it is? They think it is a right way to making money it is absolutely "haram". Definitely they have to answer during judgement day

Comments United Arab Emirates Schools
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Nov, 2008 by   Sandy321 +1 Votes
very true
 27th of Jan, 2009 by   Worst driving center 0 Votes
I am taking classes in Belhasa driving institute Jebel Ali. They made us come three times for the signal test and wait for the whole day because the computer was not working. Finally they made us go to Nad Al Sheba to take the test. Due to the delay in the Signal test by two weeks, my assesment test also got delayed by two weeks. So I have to pay for the extra two weeks classes just because they delayed in giving the test date. According to them we have to continue taking classes till we pass the road test. So now I have taken 60 classes already and I still did not get the road test date. These people are so un-organised and take all our money. This is only one incident. There were so many other frustrating things that happened there. Belhasa survives only by cheating people out of their hard earned money. They will suffer due to the curse of so many people. Besides I have the worst instructor ever.
 2nd of Feb, 2009 by   Anonymous 0 Votes
ABSOLUTELY TRUE...
 9th of Feb, 2009 by   NOPES 0 Votes
Dear all

Here one of the customer of your company i, e Belhasa driving Institute inside the JAFZA.I dont no wat kind of service you are providing to the customer.Once i went their to ask my driving date so one of your staff Mr NAVEED who belongs to Pakistan HIS COLLEAGUE and looking me he told mera desh mahan came here coz i am an indian.So there is no respect for Humanity in your Company, Not only this when i talk with that person he told some other counter and when i went their they told to go same ccounter.So your staff dnt want to take any more customers it seems.Mr Naveed is a very very bad kind of service giving to us and he is suppose to argue with us and dnt have politeness.So my kindly request you to take an action so it should not happen with others.

regards
Your
Customer(customer is a king in the market).
 15th of Mar, 2009 by   nonelish 0 Votes
Its the same shit with fucking EMIRATES DRIVING INSTITUTE! EDI ie...those guys out there, dont know jack shit about damn driving and they expect students myself and the remaining literate ones that i've spoken to, to expect to pass. Now no ones saying we are gonna pass within the first 2 times, and if you do, yea right - fine you got lucky, the RTA guys are another bunch of assholes...one worse than another.

Professionals? Well Belhasa or EDI - both suck real bad! Period.
 15th of Mar, 2009 by   nonelish 0 Votes
"This expression not only from one people but from 100 students who loosing their money"
I second this, but what the fuck do you do when you have already burnt out 3k + on just the initial costs, you cant afford to let that go in vain, but just keep trying. These are the kind of guys, especially all the people at the Qusais Counter - 4, 5, 6 who sit like dumbasses and treat even the poor people like animals, these are the kind of guys that should have been swallowed as cum instead of being ejaculated into the freakin vagina!
 28th of Oct, 2009 by   Do sumthng 0 Votes
Especially when you contact this No. 042895908...their phraseology is superb when answering your calls...like.." sorry ma'am only Ms. so and so could give you the schedule...ma'am please call after 30 mins... that makes you want to run directly to their office and scream right at their faces asking for a definite schedule for the class.

Y can't you just provide a direct line so that we can directly speak to Ms. So and So...since she is the only one who is attending for schedules!!!

change your system please please...
 12th of Jan, 2010 by   Annonymus23 0 Votes
Exactly... Belahasa Sucks... last week i went to Belahasa (JAFZA)... i showed them my passport and copy and the letter from RTA... for reopening of my file.. last moment those idiots are saying no need ... the time and money we arespending they dont even care ... and wen i joined...

they gave me a history in that i saw 9 test has given failed..???? ive given only 4 .. and also they are saying i missed one payment wat crap... money eaters...

The Md of Belahasa says they are the perfect they dont do any bad things ... this FYI ... to know that what is going on your business.. people are being cheated...

i know many people who has stopped in belahasa(jafza) ... lots of them..cos of cheating and eating of money... People will curse ..ive heard people complaining to Police also..

many told me not to open in Belahasa .. but i didnt had any choice ..now even im also trapped...
Dear All

Belhasa Driving Institute is WORST institute in Dubai. Pls don't go and don't waste your money. They are making money and making fool for you.

Opening file they are charging 600 Dhs other institute only 150dhs. Lecture classs 600dhs othere only 150dhs. The lecture class also totally waste.

The perday class timing is 1 hr. but instuctor every day wasting 15-20 min. calculate 40class (20days) you are wasting 300min (approx) its almost 5days class money.

Each and everything they are charging end of day you have spent almost 6000dhs min then only you will get license.

Pls think and realise then finial decision is yours. Better DON'T JOIN Belhasa Institute.
Dear All

24th of Aug, 2010 by   nissrin 0 Votes
Exactly, belhasa s very bad institute, i registered for parking lessons, i had 15lessons, they gave me only 10lessons, and she said i need more practice i told her we didn't finish the lessons.she said u finised and you will start again after 15days but with the road lessons and later we will practice again with parking lessons.when i called Mr Naveed i want to change her ofcourse he refused, and he answered in a very bad way.she doesn't know how to practice you .i advice everyone not to register in belhasa, really they r soooo bad
 27th of Apr, 2011 by   ROHINTON 0 Votes
I ALSO HAVE TO SAY THE SAME, JUST THINK FOR ONE HOUR OF CLASS WE THVE TO PAY 135 AED, IF I TAKE A TAXI FROM JEBEL ALI TO GO TO DUBAI I PAIED 60 AED OF AROUND 50 Mit TRVEL, FOR WHAT WE R PAYING SOMUCH, OK WE R PAYING SOMUCH FINE, WE ARE THEIR CUSTOMER AT LEST ASK THIR STAFF TO REPLAY TO OUS IN A GOOD WAY.

NEVER WANT TO GO THEIR IN MY LIFE, FRIENDS FIND SOME GOOD DRIVING SCHOOL IF U R LOOKING FOR ONE, IN DUBAI
 1st of Feb, 2012 by   avni chotai 0 Votes
hello
currently i m learning driving in belhasa suddenly i gt ill and when i am calling for canceling my class they are telling sorry we can't cancel class on the same day if you don't come it willl be charged... this is so stupid!!! if a person suddenly gets illl what is her fault??? These people do not take things properly they just want to grab money from people...
 5th of Jun, 2012 by   be good 0 Votes
Belhasa customer care is the worst i have seen in my life. the ppl who work there are not even bothered to answer your questions when they pick the phone after calling for the 10th time in a day. its like paying money and taking the shitty attitude from these useless guys. dont ever join belhasa jabel ali.
 8th of Nov, 2012 by   kV2012 0 Votes
Dear All,

above all compaint are true & I am 100% agree with all candidates, moreover there are many issue which driving center should fix for the poor students who are earning veryless,
I would like to share my exprience which is shocikng, I have alread taken more than 85 classes my instructor teach me till 40 classes but in beetwin he never told me to give accessment test, finaly i aaproched for the same i was failed 2 times in accessment test which cost me more 20 classes,
finaly i reach to my final road test obvesly i was sure that i will not get thoug in this in 1st trial, but it was happend 3 time same thing till 3 trial i was thinking that i m doing some mistake but on my 4th test i driver very well even after inspector told me you drive TABBAN i dont no wht is mean, but i accept that also recently i give my 5th test i m telling u dear brother and sister & all belhasah student i was driving more properly than my all prevous test, we were 3 guys in my 5th test, when we finish the test after that i was satisfy with my drivering same as my last test 4th one, suddenly this inpector told me u r FAIL, i ask him wht happend sir i give 4 test before this will u pls let me know wht is my mistak that time he is saying u suppose to do big accident while u reach to main get to go out, guys u dont belive it was shocking for me but it was more shocking for other 2 student who were with me in test they are not ready to belive that becase there was no single vehicle on raod when i come out from main get,

DEAR FREINDS PAKISTANi / INDIA/SRILANKS / PHILLIPENSE / AND OTHER NATIONS PLEASE INSTRCU ALL UR BELOWED THAT TAKE DRIVING LIICSECE IN UR OWN COUNTRY IF U HAVE ANY PLANNING TO COME TO UAE WHICH WILL SAVE MONEY & TIME FOR ALL, WE HAVE TO FIGHT TOGETHER WITH RUDENESS, PLEASE DONT BELIVE TO ANY INSTRUCTOR THEY ALL ARE LIARS,
below are som tips to save our maney & IMP time

1) TAKE THE ACCESMENT TEST ONCE U FINISH 20 TO 25 CLASSES BECAUSE ANY HOW THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE MORE 8 TO 10 CLASS AFTER ACCESSMENT, TO DO THIS ASK UR INSTRUCTOR TO TEACH U MORE AT HIGWAYS,

2) CHANGE THE INSTRUCTOR ONES YOUR FAIL OR PASS COMAPLITED YOUR ACCESSMENT TEST BECAUSE NEW INSTRUCTOR TEACH U SOMETHING NEW WHICH U WERE NOT LEARN FRM UR PREVOUS INSTRUCTOR HE WILL TEACH U NEW TIPS TO WIN UR TRUST ON HIM,

3) KEEP ASKING MORE AND MORE QUESTION ABT HIGHWAY & FINAL TEST,

SHARE MORE TIPS IF ANY FOR POOR PEOPLE WHO ARE SPENDING MONEY TO GET DL,

BEST OF LUCK ALL BE A SAFE DRIVER,
 23rd of Jun, 2013 by   Vika1985 0 Votes
I have passed my Final Test from the first try, Jebel Ali branch. My instructor, a male, has asked me to ''treat him'' with 2000 AED for that nice training i had been given! After my having admitted that I don't have any money on me, he insisted to show my wallet to him, where he found 200 AED and successfully put it in his pocket with the instruction to bring the balance on the day of the license collection. As promised, he was awaiting me in front of the RTA room the other day, seeking for money. After my having ignored his presence, he spitted across the sholder, saying that he actually gave me the discount, as he was expectiong 2000 AED, with respect to all the boyfriends, that a Russian lady can only have in UAE.
So my concern is: shall I report to police or the Branch Management?
 8th of Dec, 2013 by   vik_khanna81 0 Votes
Belhasa is just there to make money (especially the Al Quoz/Al Barsha branch).The service is horrible and none of them are co-operative. They find new ways to extract money from people. I was given 20 classes to start with and after finishing all my 20 classes, my instructor wrote me for the assessment test. I could not go to the office the very next day to book for my assessment and next 2 days later my instructor called me and said I was absent for today's class. I asked him what classes is he talking about when I have finished all my allotted classes. He says I have to continue the classes until I apply for the assessment test & the road test. So please be aware that if for any reason, there is a delay in the booking the tests, you should inform the office admin team to stop your classes until you are ready to book for the assessment/road tests. This was not informed to me and I ended up paying for 8 classes which I had missed (according to them & according to me I had no information of). They left me with no other option than pay the money for the absent classes and continue the driving classes. They do not provide proper information and steps involved, no proper responses, very rude and dont' care attitude. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THEM. DO NOT GO TO THE AL QUOZ / AL BARSHA BRANCH, THEY JUST EXTRACT MONEY FROM YOU.
 21st of Feb, 2014 by   Illegal movement in belhasa 0 Votes
I almost paid nearly 8000 dir hams but until now I haven't got my license. They are keep failing me with out reason..I'm thinking to change instructor but I think its too late because I'm getting my final road test. And now I'm n my 3rd exam I hope that they will pass me because I paid my 4 months salary to them.

Creative College Financing