logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
UKLRS
they have taken my money and not sent e mails or and form of contact with me .
2. (0 mins ago)
Hitech Creations/ Aces High
unethical behavior and rip off
3. (3 mins ago)
Mypublisher.com
They failed and haven’t provided photos
4. (4 mins ago)
www.myfancyprincess.com
customer service
5. (11 mins ago)
Advance Bright
Took money from my account without prior knowledge

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Belford High School Complaints & Reviews - I HAVE THE PEFECT SOLUION TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!

Belford High School Contacts & Informations

Belford High School

Posted:    PISSED OFF GIRL WHO ALMOST GOT TAKEN

I HAVE THE PEFECT SOLUION TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!!

THE FIRST THING YOU DO IS CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY!! IT WILL BE CONSIDERED A CHARGEBACK IT WILL HURT THERE MERCHANT ACCOUNT AND FREEZE THERE ACCOUNT AND THEY WON'T GET PAID AND YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK. IF YOU DO AS I SAY IT WILL SHUT THE COMPANY DOWN. OR CALL THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE IN THERE STATE THEY CAN SHUT THEM DOWN!!!
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Jun, 2010 by   tomonica malone +1 Votes
I GOT RIPPED OFF BY BELFORD HIGHSCHOOL .THE DIPLOMA THEY GAVE ME IS FAKE, AND IT IS NOT AN ACCREDITED SCHOOL .THEY TOOK MY MONEY $326.00 . I TRIED TO USED THE DIPLOMA IN MY STATE FOR SCHOOL AND THEY WOULDN'T ACCEPT IT.. ITS A SCAM! ALSO THE STATE OF INDIANA ISSUED A WARNING IN THEIR STATE LETTING PEOPLE KNOW THAT THEY ARE FAKE...
 14th of Jun, 2010 by   tomonica malone 0 Votes
I GOT RIPPED OFF BY BELFORD HIGHSCHOOL THE DIPLOMA I PAYED FOR WAS NOT REAL..IT IS NOT AN ACCREDITED SCHOOL THEY TOOK $320.00 FROM ME..I TRIED TO USE THE DIPLOMA IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE WHERE I LIVE AND THEY WOULD NOT ACCEPT IT ..ITS A SCAM (AKA) ITS AN DIPLOMA MILL... THE STATE OF INDIANA ISSUED A STATE WIDE WARNING ABOUT BELFORD HIGHSCHOOL LETTING PEOPLE KNOW IT IS FAKE... SO FOR ANYONE TRYING TO GET A DIPLOMA YOU BEST BET IS TO GO GET YOUR GED IN YOUR CITY WHERE YOU LIVE...
 9th of Aug, 2010 by   frustr8ed1 0 Votes
These people are a fricken joke... i have been calling every single day for my documents and i keep hearing " oh maam they were shipped you should be recieving them in about 15 days" well i hear that everysingle time i call... I spoke to a gentle men there by the name of Damien Foster and when i call to speak with him i get " im sorry maam there is no one here by that name" so whom did i speak to then? I cannot get a refund because i switched accounts, and the person i spoke to asked why dont i have that account! and that i cannot get my money back because the account that i paid for the documents with was closed but re-opened a new one... so then i ask " why dont you just send me a check" belford response " no maam, we cannot do that". This company is nothing but a fraud. I am so upset that i want to cry. I will now be dropped out of my program. what can i do or who can i contact? a lawyer? 300 bucks that i dont even have to waste, that i should have used on my son.
 9th of Aug, 2010 by   frustr8ed1 0 Votes
OH here is a kicker, I told Belford to be expecting a call from my lawyer and now i see an email ( which is funny cuz they told me they were sending me and my coucelor notification emails but we never got them) so they sent me an email just now saying " Thank you for your valuable interesting the globally accredited and recognized diplomas of Belford high school. We are glad to inform you that Belford High School offers readily available and experts student counseling services to help out with any issue or ask any questions" and then gave me the same damn number that i have been calling and fighting with these dumb asses.
 11th of Sep, 2010 by   money O.G. 0 Votes
Yo homie..i juss recieve my diploma from this fakeass jokester school..I did alot of research and found out that this shit is fucken fake as fuck..
 10th of Oct, 2010 by   *~BabyGurl~* 0 Votes
im so glad i didn have the money to pay for that fake peice of shit !!!
 27th of Jun, 2013 by   carolyn maye 0 Votes
I was taken for 250.00 dollars for a fake diploma tried to get into Colorado univ and was told the school was not accredited and i want to know what can i do to get my money back.

Is Work at Home a Scam or Real Deal?

Latest Groups