logo

GLD Myscore
Unauthorized charges / false advertising
4. (34 mins ago)
BeBodySmart/Shahzad Paul Ph.D.
order has still be sent...
5. (36 mins ago)

BeeMatch.com Complaints & Reviews - I didn't order from them

BeeMatch.com Contacts & Informations

BeeMatch.com

Posted: 2013-02-27 by    CYGUD

I didn't order from them

BeeMatch.com
I did not order product from BeeMatch.com or did authorize the amount to be deducted from my credit card. I want the money returned to me ASAP. I had a smaller amount deducted a week prior to this and then this larger amount. This is a scam and you will be stopped very quickly once the authorities get hold of you!!!
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Jun, 2013 by   Unsatisfied4sure 0 Votes
I had same problem. Did not know that they were charging 24.95/month for 3 months. Noticed it on my banks e-statement. Called the numbers that were associated on the statement to the charge, and got an "N-line failure please try number again." Whatever that meant. The second 800# was a fax #.
Looked on internet and found searches matching beematch.com and found one that said beematch could be fraudulent, and interestingly enough it gave me beematch customer support numbers and website. I called asking to cancel and refund for previous 3 months since I did not sign up for or use in the 3 months. They told me that they cannot refund subscriptions. I told them that I did not subscribe. They told me that it must have been one of our affiliate cites. I told them again that I did not subscribe to it. I was then told that they cannot give refunds for information coming from customers just out of the air. My bank account was not out of the air! Just another company in today's world that does not support its customer, or rather, will steal from a person to make them a customer, then claim they do not give refunds to their subscribers.
It is either this or the site is a complete SCAM.

Helpful Tips For Online Shoppers