logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Electrolux
Double Oven will not heat after cleaning process
2. (3 mins ago)
morphsuits.com
not so nice
3. (13 mins ago)
Ymax Oration
Scam
4. (13 mins ago)
www.ea.com
Being charge a fee yearly that we do not want
5. (14 mins ago)
Reliance Protectron
Worst Security System with awful service.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Beaupro

Posted: 2012-11-20 by    Sherri Fussell

Trial scam

Beaupro
I ordered 30-day trial from Beaupro and I lost $100 because of this scam. $4 were paid for shipping and it should have been the total price but using my info they already had, they charged me extra $100.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Nov, 2013 by   LNMart1961 0 Votes
They scammed me too. I ordered a 'free sample' and paid for shipping. They then sent me 2 packages which I sent back.
Then charged my bank (Visa) $99. If I find out where they are I'm going to break a bunch of bones. My bank wants their phone Nr.
since the one on the bank charge is apparently bogus. The rotten bastards.
 4th of May, 2014 by   Shellybell 0 Votes
I am sure that this is how my relationship with this company happened. I ordered the "free" 30 day supply for the shipping only and not more than two weeks later I was sent another shipment and was charged 2X$97.88 on my credit card. I have to admit that I was not paying attention to the charges right away, but will from now on. I did call them and requested to NOT send unsolicited shipments. I don't need a shipment every two weeks. I am going to be more watchful going forward. I like their product but not their practices.
 19th of Jul, 2014 by   naverdees 0 Votes
my husband ordered the free 30 day supply and was charged 98 dollars for it. Then they sent a second shipment and charged his card another 98 dollars. He called them and sent the 2nd product back (not realizing we had been charged for the product the first time) they said they would refund our card but never did.
 27th of Aug, 2014 by   malyan 0 Votes
Are they the same guys as Cheap Beau Pro whose facebook page is -->https://www.facebook.com/IAMCHEAPBEAUPRO because my wife ordered for a shipment worth $770 from these guys and they've gone quiet. If anyone has any info on this guys please let me know

Building the Perfect Credit History