logo

TEGA SMITH
DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN CONTACT MARTINKINSLOANFIRM@GMAIL.COM
4. (23 mins ago)
names in details area
need my bank details for money transfer
5. (36 mins ago)

Beasley Investment

Posted: 2011-12-17 by    boss

No mortage paid in time

Beasley Investment
I have not had one good experience with Ashley and Phillip Beasley except the first day I met them and thought that they were good people and that their business was a good one on both sides. I thought that they would take my property and get it sold in a reasonable amount of time. It has been one problem after another. The biggest being the fact that my mortgage has been late each and every month. It is hard to get them to call you back. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments United States Savings & Investments
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Jan, 2012 by   Phillip Beasley -1 Votes
Please Contact me to resolve this matter.
 27th of Jun, 2012 by   FSNBFreaky +1 Votes
They pay mine late every month, too. They will NEVER call you back or email you back. These two talk a huge game, but they do not back it up. These two seem to be way in over their heads. Proceed with caution.
 19th of Jul, 2012 by   Beth Harn +1 Votes
I can never get them to call me back. They have managed my property for me since July of 2011 and have never made a payment on time. At this moment, I have been trying to get in touch with them since the 16th (it is the 19th) because my payment has not been made by them and they still have not returned my call. My payment is due on the 1st of every month. POOR!!! Customer Service and lack of appreciation!
 22nd of Jul, 2012 by   Rinconhomeowner +1 Votes
I've never had an issue with this company. My payment is made on time each and every month.
 25th of Jul, 2012 by   Phillip Beasley +1 Votes
Looks as if some people have to much time on there hands if you have an issue with the company you can contact them directly at 912-988-3177 between the hours of 9am-3pm Mon-Thurs.
 27th of Jul, 2012 by   Phillip Beasley 0 Votes
 30th of Jul, 2012 by   Homer1234 -1 Votes
Now, the "owner" is blatantly throwing around rude comments at his customers. First class, let me tell ya. Seems like you have enough time on your hands to read and respond to message boards, but not enough time to call anyone back, Phil.
 2nd of Aug, 2012 by   Beasley is a SCAM -1 Votes
Beasley Investments is a SCAM and a joke!!! Phillip is fast to post his phone number on here but doesn't like to answer the phone. I have tried several times in one day and no answer or call back. We have been waiting 3 years to close out a deal and it hasn't happened yet and now we have creditors calling us because the mortgage hasn't been paid. I really hope people research this scam before getting involved with these two.
 16th of Aug, 2012 by   Phillip Beasley +1 Votes
Clint Bridges Please contact me 912-403-4191 Thanks, Phillip Beasley
 17th of Aug, 2012 by   Phillip Beasley +1 Votes
Im trying to resolve this issues that some of you guys seem to be having. Please contact me directly 912-403-4191 So I can address this issue and resolve them.

Thanks,

Phillip Beasley - owner
 8th of Nov, 2012 by   Lee_Brown -1 Votes
How about people who have bought homes from Beasley- any issues or concerns since the purchase or during the transaction? A heads up before we jump in would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
- And the comment made by Mr. Beasley certainly doesn't reflect too well- that does raise a red flag. However, I can understand how one may feel the need to defend themself.
 27th of Nov, 2012 by   COZUMEL USA -1 Votes
Yes i have a complaint about them only living in the property for 4 month's me and my wife had invested everything into this house .. Placing new carpet lamanite flooring and fixing up the house... in the 4th month we were told to move out beacuse of late payment's which we have talked about early on .. sent payment in and was about to send in next month's payment early was given that letter ... Could not contact them by email or cell or mail ... i tell everyone i meet that beware of beasley investments ..and finally after moving out.. A lawyer contacted me about the property was under forclsure so they never had right's to the property ... never once did they offer any money back YES THEY ARE A SCAM I HAVE BEEN TOLD TO PUT THEM ON THE NEWS AND REPORT THEM ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED I JUST MIGHT DO THAT I HAVE ALL MY PAPERS IN ORDER MAYBE SOME NEWS EXPOSURE WILL HELP THEM DO THE RIGHT THING...
 27th of Nov, 2012 by   atlfan 0 Votes
It amazes me that this scammer has been so successful. I fell for his lies as well, now facing foreclosure on my home. Phillip NOR Ashley will respond to phone calls or email. I've had every excuse from the bank isn't processing payment to as stupid as having no internet service. I have a LONG record of emails and will be glad to share my experience with anybody thinking of using this company. They are currently 4 months behind on my mortgage. RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
 29th of Nov, 2012 by   Homer1234 -1 Votes
If you feel you have been the victim of fraud based on your dealings with the Beasley's, please send some contact info to beasley-scam@hotmail.com - Actions are being taken.
 29th of Nov, 2012 by   Lee_Brown -1 Votes
Thank you all so much! I will heed your advise. My prayers are with all of you who have been duped. Hopefully some way Beasley will be help accountable for any and all trouble they have caused you. Thanks again.
 30th of Nov, 2012 by   BeasleyInvestment +1 Votes
I am posting as the owner of Beasley Investment. The above comments posted by "Phillip Beasley" was not me & appears to be someone posing as me. I would like to address any and all issues directly with each complainer on this board. Some of you, I am aware of who you may be and know that I have resolved all matters. Others, I have no idea and would like to find out & resolve your issues. Please call me at 912-988-3177 so I can speak with you about your situation. If you have any questions about my company being a scam, please contact us for our attorneys information.

Phone Number: 912-988-3177
Email address: beasleyinvestmemt@gmail.com
 30th of Nov, 2012 by   atlfan -1 Votes
Phillip you've had AMPLE opportunities to address the complaints. I'm done dealing directly with you. The surprising thing is i actually got a response. It is pretty pathetic that it takes a bashing session to get your attention. Do you have that many unhappy customers that you don't have a clue at who we are???? I know the answer is yes because i have spoken to them. If you only had one or two with issues you could easily figure it out. Everybody who has had the displeasure of dealing with you has your attorney's contact information. Thanks anyway.
 12th of Dec, 2012 by   1angryman +1 Votes
This guy is the lowest form of scum on the earth. He told my wife and I he would do a "Subject To" in order to sell our home. Instead of advertising our home he moves his in laws into our home in February and we had already paid the mortgage through April. After being late a total of 19 times in less than 2 years this last months was late over 30 days. So now my credit has been negatively affected. He claims we never contacted him telling him the payment was always late. Lie! we have texts and emails from him stating his poor excuses and it wont happen again. I am in with everyone on here who is ready to take this guy down. Saddest part out of all this is that he claims to be a Christian man. He and his wife both made it known to us that they were people who served the Lord. Phillip, you may have fooled some here on earth but you are certainly not fooling God. I feel sorry for you on Judgement Day!
 18th of Dec, 2012 by   rinconfamily +1 Votes
They are scums, payments are always late. They take our money to are buy there items and not pay their mortgages. Play it safe don't use them.
 8th of Jan, 2013 by   thelmly +1 Votes
My husband and I are having the same issues with Beasley investment! they do not pay our mortgage on time nor do they return my phone calls or e-mails! I wish we would have known about their scamming ways before we got involved with them. Anyone thinking of using them please do yourself a favor and stay away from them!

Pigeon Drop Scam