logo

FAKE ID SITES NOT A SCAM
FAKEID REVIEWS ARE POSTING FAKE REVIEWS
2. (2 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
3. (2 mins ago)
Stay Away!!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Bear411.com Complaints & Reviews - I'm trying to delete my account, and the site will not allow it

Bear411.com Contacts & Informations

Bear411.com

Posted: 2011-05-16 by    CHrumlone

I'm trying to delete my account, and the site will not allow it

Bear411.com
bear411.com
I joined the site for free. After a few visits to the site, I was blocked access unless I paid. I decided to subscribe for a month, after that month, the same thing started happening, some days it would allow me in, other days it would require me to pay in order to access my account. Now I'm trying to delete my account, and the site will not allow it.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of May, 2012 by   scharnc 0 Votes
Here is how the profile/account deletion works on Bear411

Bear411 Terms of Service Section 8 - http://www.bear411.com/terms.php
8.Termination of Membership
8.1 Your Membership (your profile) will be deleted only after 90 days of inactivity (no profile login) on the site.
Hope that helps.
cheers!
 14th of Jul, 2012 by   UrsoBR 0 Votes
I haven't logged in for over 7 months and my profile is still there. Greg e-mailed me once MONTHS after I asked him to delete my profile and all he had to say was that I should use the "Delete" option on the profile change page. I sent him back screen captures of the entire profile change page showing that there is no such option there. No reply. Curiously, since I couldn't delete the profile, I put "I'm trying to delete my profile" as the text. Within a few days, the *text* was deleted, but the profile stayed on-line. This happened more than once. I have read that you have to pay for at least one month of membership to have access to the delete option. Absurd as it seems (paying for a membership on a site you want to leave), even then there have been cases where the guy couldn't delete the profile. It seems I'll have to wait until Greg tires of me, no matter how long it takes.
 27th of Sep, 2012 by   adam1234567 0 Votes
same problem...no delete button anymore...gay men are such douche bags
 11th of Dec, 2012 by   rodney2009 0 Votes
I have 5 mails from users and when I log in it wont let me see them this sucks.
 17th of Dec, 2012 by   Catanese 0 Votes
These complaints are true. I also cannot access my profile to delete it and there is no option on the entire site to contact the webmaster or the company that runs the site.
 13th of Jan, 2013 by   dandandan 0 Votes
I am confused. I was only asking for a friend on how to delete. He was sitting beside me as we were going through bear411...so I sent message to the profile of the guy posting profiles...asking for a friend...how to delete profile. I got NO reply...all that happened was MY profile got deleted. I guess that is my reply? Now I have no way of emailing or contacting webmaster to ask why my profile was deleted.
 9th of Feb, 2013 by   dudley do right 0 Votes
So my friend tested my method to get profile deleted and it worked. Here is what I had him do. You send this message to random people on bear411, "bear411 sucks, you should go to bearwww.com because the guys are hotter and nicer there." the people you send this message to will never receive it due to keyword filters but the owner, Greg, will be alerted and see them. My friend did that several times yesterday and today, his profile was deleted.
 31st of Mar, 2013 by   Hash Tagg 0 Votes
I can't recommend highly enough that people avoid Bear411. The "free" membership option is a total sham. There's nothing free about it. Once you upload all your pics and profile info you will have access until the owner decides he wants to get money out of you and then your profile will be locked until you pay up. Avoid Bear411 at all costs!
 16th of Apr, 2013 by   Hlfxdan 0 Votes
I have had a FREE bear411 membership for over 10 years now and have never had problems with the site .. If you read the terms and conditions of the site clearly, it states that 1 day (24 hours - depending on your location too - it's not walways midnight to midnight depending on the time zone you are in) is free but that the next day is locked for non-paying members, so basically, over 1, 48 hour period, you should have access to the site n]for 24 hours with a FREE membership: I have never paid and things have always worked fine for me ..
 20th of Apr, 2013 by   NathanMM 0 Votes
I was a paid member and couldn't delete my account. I haven't accessed my account in over 5 months and it's still active. I've replied to the webmaster@bear411.com many times thinking if I spam it enough he'll pay attention. Nope I was wrong. I've reported him to the BBB and they can't get him to respond. I've contacted his network hosting company and they didn't reply. I don't know what other options you have except to start a lawsuit to recover paid fee's to his site. It doesn't cost much to start a small claims suit. You would just need to know where to serve the papers to.
 8th of Jun, 2013 by   enigma37 0 Votes
I'm a free member of bear411.com. Few weeks ago my profile was gone. I had to recreate it. I had no warning or reason it was gone. I have been unable to lo-gin to bear411 for a few days now. When I try it takes me to V.I.P. Bull-shit screen. Over the blah about subscribing is pictures of members saying I have messages from and total of 29 messages. I don't see why they block free members. I need a 100 % free site to join so I can find my life partner. I live in eastern North Carolina USA. It is impossible to find a partner near me.
 10th of Nov, 2013 by   Mindthecub 0 Votes
I used to own a bear site, was one of the best after bearwww.com...i don't want to mention it here, since i actually sold the domain to Fred( the owner of bearwww ), i had other projects and couldn't carry on with the site, but was VERY GOOD and alot of members it, i obviously had the option to delete users profiles if they wanted to...BEAR411 is the WORST website i haven't seen, apart from bearfront - silverdaddies, slow as hell, horrible theme and you have to pay to see a second pic of a member? lmfao, seriuosly!!! Com'on...BUT ANYWAY ----> The point is, i also created a profile there just to see how the site works, since everyone i know were telling me that it sucks, day after i wanted to remove my account ( IT'S MY PHOTO AND MY PERSONAL EMAIL ACCOUNT ON THERE ), this guy has NO RIGHT to keep peoples details on is database, it's simply ILEGAL, luckily for me, my partner is a lawyer and when i told me about it he couldn't believe that this guy ( Greg ) if FORCING people to pay to delete their profiles...this is called FRAUD...anyhow, my partner is studying the case and the best way to try have him to either shut the stupid site down or the least he can get this GREG to do his through legal rights, pay a penalty and add the delete option for ALL registered members. Will keep you guys up to date...my username in www.bear411.com is Mindthecub
 10th of Nov, 2013 by   Mindthecub 0 Votes
WWW.BEAR411.COM not following the members LEGAL rights.
BEAR411 is the WORST website i have seen, apart from bearfront - silverdaddies, slow as hell, horrible theme and you have to pay to see a second pic of a member? lmfao, seriuosly!!! Com'on...BUT ANYWAY ----> The point is, i also created a profile there just to see how the site works, since everyone i know were telling me that it sucks, day after i wanted to remove my account ( IT'S MY PHOTO AND MY PERSONAL EMAIL ACCOUNT ON THERE ), this guy has NO RIGHT to keep peoples details on is database, it's simply ILEGAL, luckily for me, my partner is a lawyer and when i told me about it he couldn't believe that this guy ( Greg ) if FORCING people to pay to delete their profiles...this is called FRAUD...anyhow, my partner is studying the case and the best way to try have him to either shut the stupid site down or the least he can get this GREG to do his through legal rights, pay a penalty and add the delete option for ALL registered members. Will keep you guys up to date...my username in www.bear411.com is Mindthecub
 9th of Dec, 2013 by   bear3698741 0 Votes
This site ADVERTISES FREE CHAT but it is A SCAM!! The site owner wants people to create profiles to make it look like there are a lot of members. What he really wants is your money! FALSE ADVERTISING!!! You log on and find that you have messages but can’t open them … EXTORTION !!! I’m pissed… I don’t want my profile on the site and there is no way to delete it or contact anyone at Bear 411. He is full of c*** stating that he has all of these expenses for “site traffic.” He is making all of this money off of this site… he should have it staffed. REMOVE PROFILES stop extorting your “members”.
 2nd of Jan, 2014 by   losgatosguy 0 Votes
I too have sent Greg numerous emails asking to delete my profile. Count me in when lawsuit gets filed.
 5th of Feb, 2014 by   Doosdad 0 Votes
Has anyone discovered any new tricks to delete these accounts from Bear411?
 25th of Feb, 2014 by   JasMar 0 Votes
Write something really fucked up about the Bear community and it will get deleted. lol. That's what I ended up doing. I wrote about how pathetic desperate these old fat lonely men are I got deleted right away. Kind of messed up but I didn't have any other choice. I don't know who this guy running the site thinks he is. He sounds like the type of person I wrote about above.
 2nd of Jun, 2014 by   top4bear 0 Votes
Hello
I tried to create a new profil in bear411 but the page is blink in white color does not let me see it can u help me what is the problem
my email is top4chubby37@yahoo.com thanks
 16th of Aug, 2014 by   wolf67 0 Votes
Yeah, I HATE this site - I've spent the better part of a year trying to get deleted, and no such luck. I'm about to try the writing something offensive method. I get emails despite writing back to get unsubscribed (of course those emails bounce back) and direct pleas to the site haven't helped -- we're all being held prisoner there, and not in a fun way. Count me in if someone files suit against them!

Nigerian Internet Scammers Disclosure (Part 2)

Latest Groups