logo

womanfreebies.co.uk
Don't buy from them
4. (11 mins ago)
dry symantec
I've been charge twice for the same product
5. (20 mins ago)
horace moseley
con man

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Beach Ready LLC, Silver Springs, Nevada Complaints & Reviews - Unauthorized charges and products they keep shipping

Beach Ready LLC Contacts & Informations

Beach Ready LLC

Posted:    Jodie881

Unauthorized charges and products they keep shipping

Beach Ready, LLc
PO Box 3540
Silver Springs, Nevada
This Company is a total rip-off. I never ordered this product from them they, piggy backed off a website that I did use. They never provide a telephone number and I can not find the correct website for them. They keep sending products and keep charging my account. TOTAL RIP-OFF!!!
Comments United States Weight Loss Products and Programs
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Feb, 2011 by   SALITA LITTLETON 0 Votes
CANCLE ORDER
 21st of Feb, 2011 by   Judylopez 0 Votes
How do you cancel something that you ordered once but not 3 times. I am out $210 and no way to reach the company. Any ideas?
 25th of Jul, 2011 by   ash312 -1 Votes
same here. i have no idea how to contact them. if you fond any hope, please let me know
 25th of Aug, 2011 by   Scullen 0 Votes
So how did you stop this from continuing to happen because the same thing is happening to me. They are sending me bottles of pills and charging my bank account and I do not want these pills and I would like to reimburst for the money they took from me.
 31st of Aug, 2011 by   steamboat 0 Votes
i had same problem, i googled the name of the company. Beach Ready LLC. the # is 1800-518-9357. talk to a REAL person. Supposedly I 'agreed to the terms and conditions' don't know how, it was piggybacked from another company. The company now knows what I really think about them, and the lady know how i feel about her working for a company that can take advantage of people like that! Calling bank tomorrow, thanks for advice, LostInTranslation!
 19th of Mar, 2012 by   eez 0 Votes
Thank you for your information and feedback. If your issue has not been resolved, please email me at corporate@trislimusa.com. Please include a small summary of what your issue was and that you posted on complaints board. Thank you,

Glen

TriSlim Corporate Offices

corporate@trislimusa.com
 11th of Feb, 2013 by   Helgabez 0 Votes
I cancelled at this number 18882481747, please try
 17th of Sep, 2013 by   I was able to cancel 0 Votes
I called the number above and I got an actual nice person and he canceled my account and sent me a cancellation email. He said that they have relationships with some companies and when you shop online it is in the small print even if you are not at their website. This has to be true becuase I never knowingly ordered the product. In any case, call the number and I think they can help you.

Nigerian Students, Scammers Nabbed in Malaysia