logo

cop@vsnl.net
Lost Mobile handset
3. (13 mins ago)
djewels.org
Agent hung up on me and no info about my order
4. (19 mins ago)
Total Oil and Gas Company
Fake job offer
5. (25 mins ago)
Candy Crush Saga
people send free lives and just disappear how do we fix this problem

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    grammyheaven

colon cleanse

beach ready llc
Silver Springs, Nevada
I received 2 bottles of colon cleanse from beach ready llc. They charged my debit card for $88.55 and it is listed as IPIOFIN*GREEN TEA . I never opened the bottles and after 10 days of receiving the product, I was diagnosed with an irreversible liver disease. My physician will not let me take any thing besides the medication he has put me on. I feel like I have been taken advantage of, because even though I never knew this was listed as green tea, I have been charged $88.55 from my bank acct. I have tried to call the 877 number listed on their website and just get put on hold indefinitely. I want this amt removed from my acct. I have sent the product back unopened, but how do I know if the charges will be removed from my account. If anyone knows who I can contact about this, please let me know. This is very unfair to someone who has a disease.
Comments United States Weight Loss Products and Programs
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Dec, 2009 by   javnpc 0 Votes
I ordered a free sample of colo clense for $2.95 shipping. since then I received 3 more bottles I never ordered. Isent all bottles back unopened with a seperate letter telling them to stop all shipments and to not make any charges to my credit card. After seeing your complaint for the same thing I am worried that Iwill have trouble stopping them. Iam going to my credit card company and ask them to refuse all charges. Good luck, I'll keep you posted. JAVNPC
 13th of Dec, 2009 by   Shelia haynes 0 Votes
I got Beach Ready in my mailbox. I knew I had not ordered any medications that come through the mail. This needs to stop. DONOT TAKE ONE CENT FROM MY ACCOUNT!!! I PUT THE PACHAGE RIGHT BACK IN THE MAIL WITHOUT OPENING THE PACKAGE.
 18th of Feb, 2010 by   Nadine54 0 Votes
The day after I placed my order I recieved 6 phone calls from them trying to sell me other stuff at this time I cancled the order. They charged my account for the past 2 mo.s At this time they still have not given me my money back way over $300. I have made countless phone calls they even when so far as to tell me I didnT have an account with them then turned around and took more money out of my account. I'm going to my bank to see what they can do.

I would caltion anyone to not order anything from this company. They will rip you off.
 3rd of Dec, 2010 by   Bonnys 0 Votes
Apparently, I am embarking on the same issue - received a bottle in the mail that I did not order. Let's hope they pay attention to our complaints.
 14th of Feb, 2011 by   Beach Ready llc 0 Votes
I received a package from Beach Ready, LLC on 2/14/11. I had no idea what it was so I opened the package. It was a bottle of Colon Cleanse. I did not order this bottle, therefore I DONOT want to be charged for it. Also I DONOT want any more bottles sent to my home. I will be returning the bottle I just received.
 3rd of Apr, 2011 by   fastricoh29 0 Votes
I too have recieved three more bottles after my free one. I did not order any more and have not opened them so I will be returning them as well. I just hope they refund me I can't afford to buy stuff I do not use or want.
 10th of Apr, 2011 by   carol aufderheide 0 Votes
I have been taken as well!! I talked to bank and they can't do a thing until something is charged and then they will help, by putting a notice on my debit account not to accept ant more charges from Beach Ready. Calling the bank so far seems like the only thing we can do, so good luck to all of us.
 27th of Jun, 2011 by   Britnee' 0 Votes
WOW, What the computer has done to this world, as if things arent BAD ENOUGH, in may 2011, checking our visa card, noticed 2 charges for 4.95, under the name( WELA), well right that minute, I called our cc company, asked what they were, they said an internet order is all they knew, gave us a 1800 number, WELL GOOD LUCK GETTING ANYONE ON THE PHONE, THIS IS TERRIBLE, as if we dont have enough daily problems, economy, etc, well they took WELA, no further charges, well same time in june, 2011, 2 charges for 2.95, FROM "BEACH READY, LLC called cc company again, said what the heck is BEACH READY, LLC?, again, all they could do is give us a number which was a 1-800 #, when you call that number, its says, "sorry, yada, yada, yada, call this 1-900 # BUT YOU MUST BE 18, & WILL BE CHARGED 1.95 A MINUTE???, REALLY????, mind you im steaming mad, i call the 1-900 #, its says beep, were sorry you have reached a number that you have dialed wrong OR is NOT a WORKING #, so again call our cc company & say, NOW, WHAT IN THE WORLD CAN WE DO?, they say, oh now mind you, WE HAVE NEVER, RECIEVED NOR ORDERED THIS BOGUS CRUD, SO IM LIKE, WHAT THE HE#@, CAN WE DO, THIS TIME WE GOT A PRETTY SLICK GUY, he said"Man, I personally handle @ least 2-300 calls a day for this company & its has your imformation from a hacker, SO, heres my advice, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING OFF THE INTERNET @ ALL UNLESS THEY HAVE A PHONE NUMBER, CALL THEM FIRST, be very through with your questions, place the order via phone, get a referance #, I say when we order ANYTHING, WE ORDER ONLY 1 way & im pretty sure you all know how, so as of right now they are sending card # 2 out, they have a ka-zillion alias names, AND YOUR PERSONAL IMFORMATION, so be very serious with this, check your recent transactions DAILY, AND WELA, BEACH READY, LLC, WE WILL BE DOING THIS, PLUS WE ALSO ADDED "LIFE LOCK" TO ALL OUR CCCARDS, EVERYTHING, ITS CHEAPER THAN ALL THEIR SORRY BASSES, ...so as i leave, with this in mind, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WELA IS BEAXCH READY, LLC, IS A KA-ZILLION MORE NAMES & THEY HAVE YOUR IMFORMATION, SO ITS A PAIN THAT THEIR ARE PEOPLE LIKE THIS, WHERE DID THE"GOOD OL DAYS GO"?, ONE THING I WILL SAY, IS CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS EVERYDAY, I WILL BE DOING THIS, WILL IT BE A PAIN? YES, BUT NOT NEAR AS MUCH AS THESE PROFESSIONAL HACKERS ARE, I DO KNOW THIS, KARMA IS A B####, WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND, YALL WILL BE CAUGHT, HAVE FUN IN PRISON, RIGHT WHERE YOU BELONG, SINCE YOU S T E A L, RIGHT???, FROM HARD WORKING PEOPLE, GO BOTHER R I C H, PEOPLE, NOT PEOPLE WHO ARE EXTREMLY ILL WITH A SEVERE DIEASE MEDICALLY, WE ARE BY FAR RICH, AND DONT EVEN HAVE ENOUGH CREDIT ON THAT CARD, FOR ANY OF YOUR HOCUS POCUS ALIAS, LYING, THEIVING, STEALING, HACKING, HEART-LESS, LAZY, NON-WORKING, NO GOOD FOR NOTHING SCAMS, HACK IN TO OBAMA, OR YOUR MOMMA'S ACCOUNT, I BET SHES SO PROUD OF YOU ALL, & TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE, going through all of this non-sense, that just about caused me a heart-attack today, I will be PRAYING FOR ALL OF US, ESPECIALLY, THE ONES WHO N E V E R, ORDERED A BLEEPING THING FROM THEM, NOR KNOWS OF THIS COLOTHIN, DID I SAY, BY THE WAY, WHY WOULD I PURCHASE SOMETHING CALLED"COLOTHIN", WHEN I DO N O T EVEN HAVE A COLON???????, NOW I KNOW YOUR HEARTLESS & DONT CARE, BUT I DO, SO TO EVERYONE WHOS BEEN HAD BY THESE PROFESSIONAL HAKERS BE AWARE OF WHAT YOU DO ON LINE, FACEBOOK, SOCIAL NETWORKING, CANT TRUST ANYONE ANYMORE, THESE DAYS, A DARN SHAME, ...SO TO ALL MY FELLOW VICTMS, ILL BE PRAYING DFOR YOU ALL:), AND PRAYING THESE HACKERS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE, A LITTLE BOYFRIEND IN THE PRISON, JUST WAITING, ON SOME FRESH MEAT, ...JUST LIKE YOU, HACKER BEACH READY, LLC, WELA, MILLION ALIA'S...GOOD LUCK, IM FROM TEXAS, SO THEY ARE HITTING EVERYWHERE, GOD BLESS, TO ALL SUFFERING FROM THIS, IF YOUR MAKING IT FROM DIABILITY CHECK TO DISABILITY CHECK, PAY CHECK TO PAY CHECK, WHEN THERE ARE TONS OF LOADED PEOPLE OUT THERE, REALLY??????, BUT, THEY DONT DESERVE THEFT EITHER, GET A DANG J O B, IS THIS HONESTLY YOUR SPECIALTY?????? WOW, I BET YOUR MOMMAS PROUD, OR IS SHE THE ONE WHO TAUGHT YOU? I DONT KNOW, BUT WRONG IS WRONG, I WISH OUR COUNTRY, WOULD DO AN EYE FOR AN EYE, OR WHEN CAUGHT CANEING, WHATEVER IT TAKES FOR YOU TO LEARN THE (VALUE) OF PEOPLES HARD WORKING MONEY, ...PRAYING OR THE ATTACKED & HACKED, ENOUGH SAID,
texascouple-fed up, ...OH, forgot to mention, if you have an android, this IS MAKING IT WORSE, FOR YOU...THEM DARN SMART-A@# PHONES, thats why IM PROUD IM NOT A MATERIALISTIC PERSON, but still, you worked for it im sure, its yours, ...SO NO, YOU DO NOT DESREVE IT AT ALL, AS NO-ONE DOES,
texascouple-gone -mad
 19th of Mar, 2012 by   eez 0 Votes
Thank you for your information and feedback. If your issue has not been resolved, please email me at corporate@trislimusa.com. Please include a small summary of what your issue was and that you posted on complaints board. Thank you,

Glen

TriSlim Corporate Offices

corporate@trislimusa.com
 17th of May, 2012 by   Nana2 0 Votes
I wanted to try the ColoThin. I did and it didn'tt work for me. I have tried for three months to get in touch by phone. I get a recording saying they aren't accepting calls at this time and now, be darned if they haven't moved to another state and the number isn't working. I am going to call Visa and see if they can block the charges..I am so frustrated..
 15th of Jan, 2013 by   Jrla 0 Votes
I have been trying to cancel receiving this and have also sent bottles back and they are still coming. There is no invoice with an address or phone Number. I hope someone will take the time to take care of this problem.
 30th of Jan, 2013 by   CWalker 0 Votes
I have also been receiving bottles that I did not order. This scam must stop! There is never an invoice, address or phone number only the address on the envelope which is Beach Ready, LLC which has numerous complaints also. I agree with all above and the government, better business should find these scam artists and prosecute. This is not fair.
 30th of May, 2013 by   Robin Facer 0 Votes
I too am getting items that I have not ordered. All phone numbers have been disconnected. I am going to get a lawyer if this does not stop. DO NIT SEND ME ANYTHING ELSE!
 3rd of Jun, 2013 by   Karen Bellinghausen 0 Votes
I too have fallen prey to this scam. I did not order this product. I told my credit card company but they said since I received another shipment they could not take the expense off. I am going to try to send them back but its hard to figure out exactly where to send them. After reading all of the previousl complaints I am very discouraged and only hope this will end!
 1st of Dec, 2013 by   Jane E Smith 0 Votes
I also have received many bottle of weight loss and colon cleanser & rejuvenex that I have not order If you do not stop sending my your products and putting in on my charge card I will contact my Lawyer. I order 1 bottle weight loss and 1 bottle of the colon cleanser one 1 trial of the rejuvenex . I now have 3 of each. your anti-aging doesn't do anything for me. The colon cleanser and weight loss I order for my Daughter in law and she said it did NOTHING for her. Please stop sending your products to me . My order number is LGQ8159459 and LGQ8161700. I would rather have wrinkles and have my Daughter in law over weight and a unclean colon deal with product's that do work and were NOT order. Please DO NOT SENT ANYMORE OF YOU PRODUCTS TO ME!!! Thank You

Beware Small Business Credit Cards