logo

HEALTHY BACK INSTITUTE
CONTINUTED BILLING
5. (1 hr 45 mins ago)
Beachwood Success Method
Fake charge and they sent me wrong contact info

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Beach Ready LLC, Silver Springs, Nevada Complaints & Reviews - didn't order any extra bottles

Beach Ready LLC Contacts & Informations

Posted:    Robbie Black

didn't order any extra bottles

P.O. Box3540
Silver Springs, Nevada
I didn't order any extra bottles of the TriSlim. Please do not charge me any more or send any more of this product.
Comments United States Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Apr, 2009 by   D.L> Davis 0 Votes
I have the same complaint, don't know where to return the bottles to. Need help with this. I need a phone number also. Thanks D L Davis. pcdavis0602@bellsouth.net
 21st of May, 2009 by   TriSlim 0 Votes
You can email me at corporate@trislimusa.com and I can help you with your issues. Thanks,

PO Box 3540
Sivler Springs, NV 89429

25th of May, 2009 by   Fedup 0 Votes
Isn't that nice, "Glen", from "TriSlim Corporate Offices" wants us to think he is bending over backwards to help. "Glen" has been posting a lot of these messages lately - just google this "TriSlim Fraud", you'll get a lot of hits. This company is nothing but a fraud. They offer free trial products, then hit your credit card with exorbitant, reoccurring charges - whether you cancel the product or not. When you try to cancel, they are very willing to refund all your money, except for 5 dollars or so... Multiply that by many thousands, and that's a nice payday! For kicks, call the toll free number on your credit card statement, notice that they don't say the company they work for, only "Customer Service". If you pressure them, they insist on getting your name and zipcode first, then they know the company. Be sure to file a report with your state attorney general's office - companies like these give the internet a bad name.
 4th of Aug, 2009 by   Kandy Black 0 Votes
I am having the same problem. I keep sending the packages back as return to to sender. Trying ot cancel is another whole problem. I will incurr the charges by the bank to get them stopped from with drawing coninue charges.
I have sent back the last 3 packages. I will be happy with a complete refund less $5 if need be. it must stop now.
 4th of Aug, 2009 by   TriSlim 0 Votes
Please email me at corporate@trislim usa.com and I can help. Thanks,

Trislim Corporate Offices
 17th of Aug, 2009 by   hate tri slim 0 Votes
STOP SENDING ME THIS SHIT!!! I WANT A FULL REFUND NOW!
 15th of Oct, 2009 by   amorris72200 0 Votes
I called the service number I found on here, and litteraly SCREAMED at the man on the ohter end to give my a %100 refund RIGHT NOW! He kept tell me he could do %35, and when I screamed some more, he jumped up to %75, and I told him if he did not get my refund going at %100 I was calling my bank and a lawer, he told me the best he could do was %85 refund, and I siad NO!! %100 refund NOW! I just kept saying it over and over, and he finally siad he would refund both packages, (that I had gotten and didn't know about) %100 and it would take 5-7 business days to show up! I told him he better be right OR he and his company was going to be in big trouble! I would call every lawrer and Bank I knew and get them to sue the pants off them!!

Try this number and don't hang up or give in till you get you %100 refund on EVERY package sent! Scream and cry if you have to!

1-877-238-2124
 9th of Nov, 2009 by   Sherry Sullivan 0 Votes
The below is an email I sent today to this unethical company.

My credit card company called me today to inform that your company has placed unsolicited charges to my account because I ordered a $2.99 product and am now being charged over $80.00. I spoke with a customer representative who issued an 85% return. I've spoken to my attorney. What you have done is illegal and unethical. The "products" that you sent will be returned and I expect a 100% return for the 'junk' you sent to me. I never agreed to sign up for a membership!!! Because of this I now have to be issued a new credit card which in turn requires me to inform all of my auto payments that this card is no longer valid. You should be ashamed of you so called business practices. I expect an answer from you immediately or my attorney will take care of this.

Private Eyes Investigations
Sherry Sullivan
207 567-4098
Cell 207 323-1170
PO Box 513
Stockton Springs, Maine 04981
sassully@roadrunner.com
 28th of Jan, 2010 by   flipzhd 0 Votes
Sally Same old Sh*t here too. I have been wacked $315. by these losers. Did you ever get your maney back?
Steve flipzhd@hotmail.com
 28th of Jan, 2010 by   flipzhd 0 Votes
PEople you need to go to local PD file a Courtesy report with them
and MAIL to the : Lyon County Sheriffs office, Att Detective, Po Box 261, Silver Springs NV 89429

These people NEED reportss from people to prosecute the TRiSlim Scammers they know who they are so get going

Lyons County Sheriffs Office 775.577.5022
 24th of Feb, 2010 by   TriSlim 0 Votes
We do list all of our information regarding the trial in the thank you page, disclaimer, and terms and conditions. However, if you do have any issues or concerns, please email me at corporate@trislimusa.com and I can help you with your problems. Thanks,

8th of Mar, 2010 by   Jimmy John 0 Votes
I also have been screwed by this "company". I was looking for information on how to contact them to stop sending me there crap. I didn't realize how hard it was going to be. It makes me feel better to know there is others like me out there. Sorry about that. Thanks for the good information about the police dept, and "company" info. It's a good thing I have a family full of lawyers!

John
 9th of Mar, 2010 by   TriSlim 0 Votes
Dear John,
If you do have any issues or concerns, please email me at corporate@trislimusa.com and I can help you with your problems. Thanks,

30th of May, 2013 by   Robin Facer 0 Votes
Glen why do you not have a phone number we can call? I really want to talk to you. I believe it would be better to say what I need to say on the phone and not an e mail.
 28th of Feb, 2014 by   cmmaguire 0 Votes
I ordered cosmetics from Beach Ready and they put me on auto shipment that I did not order. Now they're saying they will only refund last months order when I have been bilked for hundreds of dollars. How can I get a refund for all the products? Thanks CMMaguire

Jacob Gold Talks About Consumer Scams