Beach Ready LLC

didn't order any extra bottles

P.O. Box3540
Silver Springs, Nevada
I didn't order any extra bottles of the TriSlim. Please do not charge me any more or send any more of this product.
Complaint comments Comments (18) Complaint country United States Complaint category Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful?

13th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have the same complaint, don't know where to return the bottles to. Need help with this. I need a phone number also. Thanks D L Davis. pcdavis0602@bellsouth.net
 21st of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
You can email me at corporate@trislimusa.com and I can help you with your issues. Thanks,

PO Box 3540
Sivler Springs, NV 89429

25th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
Isn't that nice, "Glen", from "TriSlim Corporate Offices" wants us to think he is bending over backwards to help. "Glen" has been posting a lot of these messages lately - just google this "TriSlim Fraud", you'll get a lot of hits. This company is nothing but a fraud. They offer free trial products, then hit your credit card with exorbitant, reoccurring charges - whether you cancel the product or not. When you try to cancel, they are very willing to refund all your money, except for 5 dollars or so... Multiply that by many thousands, and that's a nice payday! For kicks, call the toll free number on your credit card statement, notice that they don't say the company they work for, only "Customer Service". If you pressure them, they insist on getting your name and zipcode first, then they know the company. Be sure to file a report with your state attorney general's office - companies like these give the internet a bad name.
 4th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I am having the same problem. I keep sending the packages back as return to to sender. Trying ot cancel is another whole problem. I will incurr the charges by the bank to get them stopped from with drawing coninue charges.
I have sent back the last 3 packages. I will be happy with a complete refund less $5 if need be. it must stop now.
 4th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Please email me at corporate@trislim usa.com and I can help. Thanks,

Trislim Corporate Offices
 17th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
 15th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
I called the service number I found on here, and litteraly SCREAMED at the man on the ohter end to give my a %100 refund RIGHT NOW! He kept tell me he could do %35, and when I screamed some more, he jumped up to %75, and I told him if he did not get my refund going at %100 I was calling my bank and a lawer, he told me the best he could do was %85 refund, and I siad NO!! %100 refund NOW! I just kept saying it over and over, and he finally siad he would refund both packages, (that I had gotten and didn't know about) %100 and it would take 5-7 business days to show up! I told him he better be right OR he and his company was going to be in big trouble! I would call every lawrer and Bank I knew and get them to sue the pants off them!!

Try this number and don't hang up or give in till you get you %100 refund on EVERY package sent! Scream and cry if you have to!

9th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
The below is an email I sent today to this unethical company.

My credit card company called me today to inform that your company has placed unsolicited charges to my account because I ordered a $2.99 product and am now being charged over $80.00. I spoke with a customer representative who issued an 85% return. I've spoken to my attorney. What you have done is illegal and unethical. The "products" that you sent will be returned and I expect a 100% return for the 'junk' you sent to me. I never agreed to sign up for a membership!!! Because of this I now have to be issued a new credit card which in turn requires me to inform all of my auto payments that this card is no longer valid. You should be ashamed of you so called business practices. I expect an answer from you immediately or my attorney will take care of this.

Private Eyes Investigations
Sherry Sullivan
207 567-4098
Cell 207 323-1170
PO Box 513
Stockton Springs, Maine 04981
 28th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
Sally Same old Sh*t here too. I have been wacked $315. by these losers. Did you ever get your maney back?
Steve flipzhd@hotmail.com
 28th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
PEople you need to go to local PD file a Courtesy report with them
and MAIL to the : Lyon County Sheriffs office, Att Detective, Po Box 261, Silver Springs NV 89429

These people NEED reportss from people to prosecute the TRiSlim Scammers they know who they are so get going

Lyons County Sheriffs Office 775.577.5022
 24th of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
We do list all of our information regarding the trial in the thank you page, disclaimer, and terms and conditions. However, if you do have any issues or concerns, please email me at corporate@trislimusa.com and I can help you with your problems. Thanks,

8th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I also have been screwed by this "company". I was looking for information on how to contact them to stop sending me there crap. I didn't realize how hard it was going to be. It makes me feel better to know there is others like me out there. Sorry about that. Thanks for the good information about the police dept, and "company" info. It's a good thing I have a family full of lawyers!

9th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
Dear John,
If you do have any issues or concerns, please email me at corporate@trislimusa.com and I can help you with your problems. Thanks,

30th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
Glen why do you not have a phone number we can call? I really want to talk to you. I believe it would be better to say what I need to say on the phone and not an e mail.
 28th of Feb, 2014 by    0 Votes
I ordered cosmetics from Beach Ready and they put me on auto shipment that I did not order. Now they're saying they will only refund last months order when I have been bilked for hundreds of dollars. How can I get a refund for all the products? Thanks CMMaguire
 25th of Mar, 2015 by    0 Votes
I found Cancel Wizard online and found different phone numbers for Beach Ready, LLC. 1-800-896-8301 answered as Customer Service. They took my request to cancel my PET Joint Relief for dogs, then offered the product at 50% reduction in cost if I maintained the subscription. My dog is on his last leg, age wise, so I declined. They told me my account was cancelled and we parted wishing each other a nice day.
I will watch my credit bill to see if charges stop. Will post again if problems arise.
 23rd of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
Deb Stormes, I just got off the phone with customer service, she said she would do a full refund (after I argued with her) and all I have to do is return the unused portion of the product. I also bought the free trial of the Extend Joint Care formula. She sent me 3 emails too. So, I'm hoping this is legit. I've been all over the web researching this company and man are they scam artists!! Their website says NOTHING about joining a auto shipment program. Supposedly it is written in fine print nestled in the "terms of use" 600 page document that you agree to to submit your order. Cust service rep asked me if I checked the box and agreed to their terms. I asked her if I had to check the box to submit my order? She said, yes, you do. I said...CLEARLY I checked the box then because I got the supplements. But nowhere on the website was that stated before you ordered. Who the hell reads all those terms anyhow? It's like stereo instructions. Buyer Beware, I'm angry because before I decided to order I looked all over for some crap that I didn't want to be involved in. I didn't see it and I got jacked!
 30th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have to agree this outfit is a scam. I read a free trial offer for their Extend Dog Supplement very carefully, because I look for the catch on free trials that will result in my being auto shipped and billed for product I don't want. Normally there is clearly a trial period stated on such offers instructing you to cancel before the end of the trial period to prevent auto ship/auto charge. There was no such warning. I did find all that once I clicked on the teeny tiny 'terms and conditions' link on the bottom of the free trial page. That was after I got hit with additional charges.

It is a well known fact that most folks don't plod through the legalese found under most 'terms and conditions' and will just auto accept them. I believe this group deliberately utilized that knowledge of common customer behavior to be deliberately deceptive. They buried a short, 14 day trial period under the t &c, and if you didn't cancel by then, you were charged full price for what was supposedly a free offer with $4.95 charge for shipping. In my case, that resulted in then being charged an additional $69.95.

Technically, to dispute the claim is useless, because, technically, I agreed to the t & c. Clever, legally leaves them in the clear and able to deny the dispute and return the money. I was told, of course, if I returned the unused portion of the product, I would then get a full refund, but if I disputed the charge, no refund (makes sense, can't expect money back twice). But I was also told they had to get the product back before issuing a refund. Received an email saying I'm cancelled. Then one with instructions on returning product. Next, one said they were going to go ahead and process my refund and just trust I would send the product back, but it could take 10 days for the money to be put back into my account.

We will see if that ever happens. Meanwhile, I have to go through the inconvenience and expense to repackage the product and pay to ship it back. My refund better show up in the full amount of 69.95 and I better really be cancelled. I'm unconvinced the legal loophole they think they have is as big as they believe it to be. This is unethical, deceptive marketing. The sad thing is, if this supplement had actually helped my dog, I would have been a regular customer. Now I will never do business with this group again.

Contact Us