logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Optimal Hosting Ltd
They didn’t create the website and no refund was provided
2. (10 mins ago)

Bayview Loan Servicing

Posted:    Scamwich

Scam

Bayview Loan Servicing
I have been getting phone calls from two different men who claim to represent Bayview Loan. I have been getting phone calls from two different men who claim to represent Bayview Loan. I am asked, "Is Nimox is there?", who of course isn't. Then I am told my phone number has been qualified to receive $1500 dollars and they want my email address, so an email form can be sent for me to fill out, sent back, have my information verified, and then an email will be sent to me telling me how to receive the money. (This is probably the part where the money is really a loan?)

The phone calls are relentless. No amount of saying "NO!" works. Hanging up does not prevent them from calling back.

A woman calls and offers me new insurance rate information and starts asking me questions right off wanting information as if I had agreed to something. She knows my husband's name, but only because I made the mistake of telling one of the men that the number they kept calling did not belong to Nimox, but to us. That is how I figured out she was with the men.

It is like bending iron to get any of them to tell me who they work for, phone numbers, etc. The information on my phone always says "unavailable".

I finally got some info from one of the men who told me he represented Bayview Loan, and that it was in California. But no phone number, and no address. I figure at this point I am the target of a scam that is going around that follows the same script. After accusing them of such, I received 7-9 calls right back in a row with one or the other guy calling me filthy names. Oh, and that they are not part of a scam, but are a legitimate company.

I only looked up the name of the company out of curiosity, and ah-ha! I had no idea it really existed, and not only that, everything I have read convinces me these are the same people calling me. Imagine that. The scammers are a "legit" company! Every complaint has the same identifying markers; I am glad not to have had the pleasure of doing business with them.

I will have to change my number, too. Based on the type of calls for the last two days they are determined to reek vengeance on me.
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Oct, 2009 by   HanF59 0 Votes
Bayview preys on the struggling family and kills American dreams.

I got behind on my payments and tried to work with their collections department. They decided to foreclose anyway.

They appraised the property for half of what I paid for it and sold it for only 2/3 of the appraised amount. Now they are suing me to collect the difference – which is over $100, 000!

I am a struggling single parent who lives check to check. This is absolutely insane! How can big companies get bailed out by our government, yet our government does nothing to help the middle class family?

Cecil County Credit Card Fraud