logo

Afremov.com
SCAM
3. (9 mins ago)
LG Electronics USA
Warn your friends and family
4. (11 mins ago)

Bath and Body Works Contacts & Informations

Bath and Body Works

Posted:    mehak

Caused Health problems

I recently bought a Wallflower pluggable fragrance set from Bath and Body works during their Semi annual sale. I came home and put it in my bedroom hoping to get a nice fragrance all day long. But instead it filled my bedroom with this smell which made feel nauseous and I had watery eyes. I opened the window in my room thinking it must be something else but still I felt the same. Now everything in my room smells of it. My bed sheets and clothes and even my hair. Even when I goto work I get that lingering smell from my hair no matter how much perfume I use. I removed it the same day from my room. But I still have that nauseous feeling. I am sure they use some chemicals that have caused it. It must have definetely given out some fumes that penetrated deep inside my bedding and clothes and my hair.
I will be going to the doctor tomorrow to get a check up. I checked on BBW website they dont have any phone numbers given and all I could do is fill out a form which I am sure they will not be bothered about checking.
Damage Resulting = This product affected my health. I am feeling nauseous since I put this in my bedroom and hair smells of the wallflower scent due to which I keep on feeling nauseous all day long.
Comments United States Cosmetics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jan, 2010 by   anonymous86 0 Votes
this is the most amazing complaint i have ever read. thank you. you are an idiot.
 8th of Feb, 2010 by   Loreesp 0 Votes
well i have sinus ... o buy several of them and plug them all over my home and since i had them on my house i get this kind of allergy . i have a very serious sinus infection .. i cant say that they are super but they are bad for me
 7th of Jan, 2011 by   stlmommy 0 Votes
I agree with you completely. The wallflowers fragrance is way too strong and contains some scary chemicals that some people react to negatively. It bothers me too. Don't listen to the other commenters on this site. They are rude and have too much time on their hands.
 30th of Mar, 2011 by   Kev R 0 Votes
I purchased the True Blue Tanning Spray and I too got a dead rotting body smell. Everything that was in the bathroom where I sprayed, towels, shower curtian, bath rug, walls had to be repainted, my clothing, my bed clothing, aprrox $500. worth of home goods had to be thrown away. And as with this other lady the smell in my hair which was not sprayed but what laid on my shoulders still has this dead body smell. When I complained they offered me a $50 gift card. REALLY?? They wanted everything that I had thrown away, all that stuff was garbage and was put out that day. Poor garbage man when he open the can. If that is all they have to offer they can keep it. I will get my money back from complaining on every social network I can find. Don't buy this spray unless you like the smell of a dead body. I was in the rescue squad for years and unfortunately I had to smell this odor more than once but at least it went away when I left the room. I went to the beach a week later and the maid that cleaned the room had to throw the pillow away from the odor still in my hair. It has been two weeks now and I am still smelling this odor that is in my hair and still in the washing machine where we tried first to wash all the towels, clothes and bedding. So I feel like this is a true claim whether they have the items or not. And dumb ass me bought 9 cans of this crap. It did tan but the odor was difinitely not worth it. They just have no idea of the damage it caused me and my family. From now on it will be the real sun or I will just stay blinding white. I was spray tanned at the beach with no left over odor or damage so I know that it was not my body chemistry. True Blue Airbrush Tanning Spray is BAD! Dont but it, dont buy anything from that greedy company. Kev R
 12th of Jan, 2012 by   Annarp74 0 Votes
I bought new wall flower fragrance for my home and within 24 hrs my body reacted with a severe red itchy rash and my face swelled 4x normal. I ended up in an emergency room having every possible test known. All results came came back normal. I am most positive since the wall flower was the only thing new in my environment that this was the cause.
 14th of Dec, 2012 by   Alexe 0 Votes
Used one 2 days ago, Headache, nausea, swelling gums, palate, tongue, throat. For the past 2 days.
 7th of Jun, 2013 by   Anonymous in SD 0 Votes
I just recently bought the honeysuckle wallflowers and three wick candle. I plugged them in on Sunday...within hours of plugging them in I became very nauseous. I didn't make the connection until Friday. I had a terrible headache all week, felt nauseous all week and had a very upset stomach. On Friday, I started to get a sore throat and couldn't taste. I had unplugged the wallflower in my bathroom because it was so strong on Monday, but I had left the one in the living room plugged in. Friday, the light bulb went off when I walked by the wallflower in the living room and instantly got nauseous. I threw all of it out.
 15th of Jul, 2013 by   Suz 2013 0 Votes
Anybody have problems with bath and body works staining their clothes? After narrowing down what could possibly be causing stains all over my teenage daughters fronts of her shirts. I came to the conclusion that its the body mist causing it. She told me her friend is having the same problem so i am suprised i am not seeing anything on the internet about it.

New American Dream: Rent, Not Own?

Latest Groups