logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Pantothen website
Money has left my account but no product has arrived.
2. (46 mins ago)

Posted:    cam martin

harassment

East Hartford, Connecticut
Phone: 860-916-4276
I bought a house with a mortgage company call Taylor Bean and whittaker, need missed a payment always made my payments on line. In the middle September I received a letter stating that my mortgage company was bought out by Bank of America that is when the harassment started. I call them after receiving the letter and told then since my payments is made online I already made the September payments to Taylor Bean and Whittaker, I told is fine. When October came around I went to the Bank to pay my mortgage, yet I get at least 9 call a days saying I owe on my mortgage. I have never being late on my mortgage once, if they check mu history with the previous company they would see that. I was told when I tired of all the phones that until everything is settle with Taylor Bean I will be receiveng the calls. I am stress out because I try to be a good citizen with my small pay check pauing my mortgage on time every month, instead I am being harass by a bank that should have don't its home work. I need to know what to do I am tired and stress. I made copies of all my payments and fax it to them, but still I am getting the calls, I need advice on who do I call. my hair is falling out because of the stress.
Comments United States Real Estate
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Sep, 2009 by   randall40 0 Votes
I just finished a business transaction at the Bank of America on 1950 E Camelback. I went outside and i was waiting for a friend to pick me up. I was dressed professionaly and I had a gym bag with wheels. Waiting-However, someone from the bank come outside didn't ask if I needed some help, they just went back inside of the Bank.
What happened next a police car showed up and asked me what I was doing. I informed them that I waiting for a find to come pick me up. The officer went inside and then two more arrived.
I feel that I was wrongfully harassed just because I was outside waiting for someone, I think someone should have asked me what I was doing before they call the police. Also I have account at Bank of America.
Randall Richard
4231 E. Grove ST.
phoenix, az 85040
 18th of Sep, 2009 by   boa_employee2222 -1 Votes
Should have thrown you in jail for loitering. You looked like an ATM bandit in waiting asshole.
 5th of Feb, 2010 by   chtp 0 Votes
I have an identical complaint and now seeking legal action with my lawyer. I think the last payment might have been frozen at TBW by the FEDS and BOA is having problems getting their hands on it. You know what I say, Not my problem. I have taken care of all my debt obligations. Quit harassing me I paid my debts. BOA can use my tax money the FEDS give them( aka BAILOUT MONEY)to take care of this matter but are not going to receive one cent more from me than what I owe.
 23rd of Feb, 2010 by   klcook 0 Votes
I am in the same situation as all of you. Been fighting with BOA since this all happened last year. Just received a letter yesterday about foreclosure if I don't pay up. I DON"T OWE ANYTHING. I am completely up to date with my mortgage. Faxed bank statements from as far back as 3 years ago showing my complete payment history, and yet I continue to be harrassed. I'm at my wits end. Don't know where to go from here. Anyone have any advice on what kind of lawyer I need to contact?
 14th of Apr, 2010 by   Jane Raymond 0 Votes
I have their credit card (unfortunately). We keep getting calls to find out why we are not using it, or can they do anything for us--yeah you can; leave us alone! Some Indian guy called us yesterday. I told him that I was not interested, and not to call back. That was at 3:30 p.m. At 7:45 p.m. the same day, he called again! I said, "this isn't Bank of America calling again is it?" He said "yes, sorry." I told him that I told him at 3:30 earlier in the day not to call anymore. He hung up on me. Anyway, he called again today!!! I think that the next time he/they call I am going to tell them that I am glad that they called, so that I can cancel my card. Talk about harrassment! Business must be bad if they have to badger people to use their credit cards!
 18th of May, 2010 by   BofAHarassee 0 Votes
Bank of America is currently harassing me.

I was awarded money in a divorce settlement that I cannot collect from them because they will not divide my ex wife's and my assets without court paperwork. The courts are closed half the week due to budget cuts, and the paperwork has been tied up since January.

In the mean time, I have been laid off from my part time jobs, am on rental assistance and food stamps, and have missed a truck payment and defaulted on my credit card. They call me daily and I tell them the same thing.

One department can't get me my money while the other harasses me about not paying my bill on time. And neither will talk to each other or try to work with me!

Bank of America should be investigated and fined for their policies of harassment of customers!
 4th of Jun, 2010 by   BOA Victim +1 Votes
I'm in the same boat as you all with the whole TBW/BOA ordeal. I've received the harrassing phone calls, the foreclosure letters, the debt collection letters, and all when I've been making my payments. Around February, they sent a letter saying that I was three months behind. What had happened was they increased my payment about $200 without contacting me by any means. They said I should just be able to look online for that info. Anyhow, that got straightened out, or so I thought. Then once again, they called yesterday saying I was three months behind. Another department said that I was fine. I'm not understanding how I'm fine with one person and way behind with another person. I'm not behind with anyone! They can't seem to get their act together, and I am VERY frustrated. I've been trying to find another mortgage company that will take our loan, but I'm not sure what to do in the process. This really needs to be put on national TV. Let someone do an inside investigation or something. The economy is bad enough today without having the schoolyard bullying. The lawyers say to get the names of those you speak with, but they don't always say their name or say a name when you know it can't be their honest name since an Indian with a thick accent says his name is "John" or something American. Americans need to take this country back, remember where we came from and our founding fathers' beliefs, and get our act together!
 29th of Dec, 2010 by   Jacob Mandel +1 Votes
I had the same problem starting a loan With TB&W and now having to deal with Bank of America or should I say Bank of India seeing they have outsourced almost all their jobs. it is ridiculous. I've made a promise to pay on January 7th because I put my mortgage off to by my kids christmas presents and when I ask why they continue to call despite seeing that promise they say they will continue to call until the payment is made. Why then does a promise to pay even exist ? Im recording all my conversations with them whether they allow me to or not because they are scandalous fine print thieves and don't deserve to call themselves anything America. If you are receiving these harassing calls just do what I do ask for manager (who makes 50 to 60K a year by the way) and waste that persons time with as many questions as possible if this start continues to happen it will eventually add up and maybe even change their policy - Good luck my fellow Americans
 8th of Mar, 2011 by   e. b. smith 0 Votes
I too, was with TBW who restructured loan effective by august, 2010. but then like you got a letter in september that BOA was in control of the loan. Sent the check above the amount they and they sent it back, with a letter requesting amount under prior terms before restructuring. Amid repeated calls every month, they got more and more unreasonable with the balance. We moved out and put the house up for sale..Hearing and mediation scheduled and commenced court date scheduled afterwards, possible short sale pending, then BOC requested dismissal of proceedings with no reason given. To date this is the second cancellation by them and one by TBW. Now one month later they are starting the same harrassing calls again. I feel hepless and hopeless. The government seems to continually give BOA more power to make life for people a living hell. I am sad to hear how many of you have had similar stories, so sad.
 2nd of Apr, 2011 by   against harassment 0 Votes
I am also being harassed by bank of america. I sent them my house payment on the first of the month. Two weeks later I was checking my checking account on-line and noticed the money had been returned and redeposited in my account. I have sent them money every month the same way. When I called BOA they told me I was four months behind and they filed papers with Doyle Law Office for foreclosure. I told them I could pay these payments up to date the following Friday. They told me they couldn't accept them without the lawyer fees included. I asked what the lawyer fees were and they said they had to put in a request because they didn't know. They returned my payment so that they could file foreclosure papers. They filed them 20 days after they had received the payment. I am working with PMI to remodify the loan. Bank of America is calling me every evening, and every hour on weekends. I tell them the same thing. If you won't take my money then why are you calling. Then they will say that they are collecting a debt. I will tell the same thing as above each time. The last time I told them that it was harassment to call more than once every three days by federal law. They told me it wasn't harassment to collect a debt. I told them it was harassment when I have sent them money to pay a debt and they returned it and refuse to take any money to bring the debt up to date. Is there any federal agency that monitors these business and a place where we can turn them in for harassment. I am considering blocking their number from my phone.
 20th of Apr, 2013 by   inthebutt 0 Votes
I've made my monthly payment for 5 years and BOA has started sending a collector to check my premises monthly and has blocked me from making online payments. I was informed I have a 'new' account manager. I would like to make it clear I make my house payment monthly, never missed a month. I've spoke to the 'new' account manager and was informed this is a common practice and that BOA can and will come onto / into my property whenever they want, for the home isn't mine. They answer the phone the same way as above. I find this very odd. What should I expect?

Most Expensive Cities for Car Insurance