logo

monthly youth
payout checque
3. (20 mins ago)
Super Street Signs
Slow delivery or never getting my package?
4. (24 mins ago)
Harassment calls @ work

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Bank of America Complaints & Reviews - B of A Implementation of The Make Home Affordable Program

Bank of America Contacts & Informations

Bank of America

Posted: 2011-06-30 by    JoDpurple

B of A Implementation of The Make Home Affordable Program

Bank of America Home Loans
This is my 4th attempt at getting a mortgage modification from B of A. First they screw and said I did not qualify because I was not behind in mortgage payments. I got behind and the threatened to foreclose and reported me to the credit bureau destroying my not that good credit rating. I no longer have a 401K because I used the money to get my mortgage current. I have gone through an home assistance program but B of A rejected them and said I had to go through them, Bank of America. I sent Bank of America all they asked for TWICE. I just received a letter saying I did not qualify because my housing expense was not over 31% of my gross income. My housing expense is 31% of my net and the expense report I submitted clearly show I do not have money for gas or food after I pay my mortgage let alone support a grandchild I am raising. Bank of America apparently does not want to apply the program in the spirit that our President intended. How do I complain? How do I and consumers apply pressure to Bank of America to do right by their customers? At my wits end. I want to lodge a formal complaint against Bank of America. They need to be thoroughly invested for malpractice. Jo Delois Payne Wright 1201 Glen Cove Pkwy #1704 Vallejo, CA 94591-7179. 510 882-6877 aimepurple@gmail.com
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Jun, 2011 by   joeskylov 0 Votes
You are so right about bank of America. They are liars. The government helped them so that they could help us, but all you get is lies and foreclosures. They really should be investigated for their practices, and made to be accountable to the homeowners that they have hurt.
 1st of Jul, 2011 by   nvfostermom 0 Votes
This is absoluteley correct. WE have been struggling as construction business owners and have tried for a year to get help from them. They wouldn't do anything at all as long as we were current, but now that we have exhausted all of our savings, and our much worse off, they have actually filed for foreclosure when we were only a month and a little bit behind. I had been sending them payments in as much as we could to try and get caught up, and found out they were not appying my payments. Even though their REPS who would incessantly call me, said "send in what you can to show good faith" So now that they filed the foreclosure, they won't accept ANY payments, further forcing us to fall behind. We have pleaded to them regarding our situation, we have 6 children who we are trying not to disrupt their lives by losing our home, but they just don't care. IT is partially the Governments fault for setting it up where these banks make more money foreclosing on our homes, thatn by working with us. Way to go OBAMA!! LEts make the banks richer and leave millions of families without homes.
 25th of Jul, 2011 by   Isabel1170 0 Votes
No one should expect a loan modification from Bank of America. It is a trick to make you default and take your home. They make much more money that way. They could care less if you are dying, got an operation, lost your job or any other unexpected inconvenience that might happen in your life. Do not fall for their traps. This is called F-R-A-U-D!! They need to be exterminated like a bad roach infestation that has corrupted this country's economy. They are committing "widespread" fraud. When you "lead" millions of people to believe that you are going to help them and even make them miss payments in order to get a loan modification, that is called fraud: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraud.

The unnecessary abuse that Bank of America has caused me and my family caused long-term damage. I might be impaired but I am still fighting back. Please read our press releases: http://www.free-press-release.com/news-florida-couple-file-lawsuit-against-bank-of-america-for-mortgage-servicing-fraud-loan-modification-and-rico-without-an-attorney-1299633088.html

Bank of America is a Racketeering Enterprise! Please read my article here: http://www.piggybankblog.com/2010/11/16/bofa-racketeering/

Bank of America must be held accountable under RICO for Racketeering. Please sign this petition: http://www.change.org/petitions/the-president-of-the-united-states-hold-bank-of-america-accountable-under-rico-laws

Do whatever you have to do to stop this Mafia from ruining your lives. Get an attorney, join a class-action or even sue them yourself (pro se). We need to stop this Monster called Bank of America before more lives are destroyed. Don't let them STEAL your home, fight back. Bank of America wants you to give up and the statistics show that most of their victims do. Don't be a Bank of America Victim any longer!!
 7th of Aug, 2011 by   meme29 0 Votes
I got denied 3 times by B of A as they claimmed that I never sent them the paperwork when I actually did. It took 9 months and the help of an HUD agent (I recommend them they are free) to finally get the Home Made Affordable mod approved. It was a constant fight, I had to prove them wrong; saved all paperwork received and submitted and certified all of my mail. Even when I got the HMA modification letter, the bank would still call and send letters saying that I will get foreclosed in ___ days if I didn't pay x amount in ___days. I blew up and told them "How dare you send me a letter telling me you are taking my home away, when in my hand I have a letter saying I got approved for a mod? This is not right, you can't play with peoples life like this" their reply was "The HMA department does not update us immediately on the status of your applic, therefore our records show that you are not current, blah blah." My anxiety level during that time was insane, I didn't know whether they modification was actually true or not because they kepted harassing me. I couldn't believe how unorganized and how much of a bullies these banks are. My advise is to speak to a HUD agent or go through NACA, they offer same day modifications if you visit their Save the Dream tour (check site below to see if they are visiting your city.) I know ppl who have gotten their loan modification resolved through NACA, my advise is to go the first day of the tour to get a number. When they call you to return, return but expect to wait around for 24 hours (if you ask me, it's worth it!)

TO find a HUD office in your area:

FOr help from NACA (check out their site the stories make me teary):

I would recommend you talk to the free HUD agent before you starting this applic: http://www.makinghomeaffordable.gov/pages/default.aspx

Good luck I will pray for you!

The Coming 1099 Tsunami