logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Arizona Tea
Diet decaf green tea with ginseng
2. (1 mins ago)
Tidebuy
ordered items never gt delivered
3. (5 mins ago)

Bank of America

Posted:    freddy conde

1 800 number/fraud dept

Here is my story:

One day 3 years ago, there is a car loan that pop out in my credit report. At that time I did not have the time to clean it out. I have written to the 3 credit bureus, and they have investigated, but Bank of America would not clear my name. Now, I finally have the time to follow thru with this.

I have written the Plaza associates and called them as they are the collecting agency that the Bank of America gave the loans to. They referred me back to the originator of the car loan.

Then I filled a dispute from the credit bureu once again.
After that I have fax the same proof and evidence that the car loan is not mine to a supervisor named CArole Olson of Bank of America.

I had no Idea that when I called the 1-800 number, I would have the run around and no one could direct me to their fraud department for auto loans. I spent 4 hrs per day in the past 3 days.

I feel so frustrated about this and I am not sure what to make of it. The receptionist are horrible. Then I found this wbsite which could at least make me vent some of my frustration. I guess this is therapeutic. But still Is there any way someone could help me get rid of that credit report?

Freddy Conde
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Oct, 2008 by   Barbie Girl 0 Votes
Bank of America are true scammers and just down right dishonest. I bought a home thru Bank of America in 2006. I had purchased home ownwer's insurance in order to buy the home. We had the insurance and taxes escrowed into the payment of the house. We recieved a new payment book this February in the amount of $2, 110.00. We thought it was a typo of course. We went to make the payment and they told us we didn't have enough money and that it wasn't a typo. Yet and all they had no explanation to why at the time. We kept inquiring and found out they had not payed for our insurance and force placed their insurance of $13, 000.00. Which raised our escrow to $20, 000.00 in the negative. I am currently in foreclosure court.
So far the judge has put it in our favor because he sees the discrepancy. They admitted it was a discrepancy on their part but they don't want to fix it. Any way the hired SaFE-Loc to enter the home and change all the locks on all the doors. The house has not been awarded to them as of yet. This was the day after court last month. The next thing they did was hire a guy to cut the grass and gave him the new keys to the home. Explain to me why he would have to enter the home??? Any way he entered the home and began removing contents from inside the house. We tried putting a no- tress pass warrant against Bank of America to no avail. We are scheduled to go back to court November 5, 2008. We will find out what happens then. If there is anyone out there that can give me advice or any information for this case like more like mine please HELP.
 28th of Jul, 2012 by   Ramon A Saucedo 0 Votes
JulY28, 2012 To My Queen of the United Kingdom cc
cc. Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments
I have a complaint Bankers i don't understand there Greed in taking Homes money that is I, Ramon Armando Saucedo work for all my life i ask you to look into matter it appears they have office or base in kingdom this Men or Women are dangers and i ask you to apply Justice only after looking at facts the Corporation Bank of America, in business relating to money yet disgraceful actions i, call this group from bank of America Mobsters involving racketeer is how they make earn money senseless yet deplorable, see they some how got hold of my land sold it and all my company business money this men they mobster stealer thief taken all my money home and money i deposit and my escrow account harm America Value haring America Education Harming America Love for You Queen ELIZABETH II ALEXANDRA MARY I, HAVE FAITH YOU LOOK IN THIS MATTER AND JUSTICE, THIS IN NOT A ACCUSATION AGANIST BANK OF AMERICA AND WORKER AND THERE CEO WHO ACTIONS HAVE HARM WORLD CAUSING ALL YOU DONE TO FALL AND YOU ONLY ONE THE SET THIS ANIMAL THAT TAKEN OVER A BANK CALLED BANK OF AMERICA CEO, IN CLOSING I SEE HOW EDUCATION HAS LEFT AND RESPECT, BUT I HAVE MY QUEEN ELIZABETH II ALEXANDRA MARY, SHE WILL TEACH YOU BANK OF AMERICA RESPECT AND I, SAY YOU OUT LAW BRING YOU TO PUNISHMENT, LONG LIVE QUEEN OF THE UNITED KINGDOM AND PLEASE DON'T GO STAY WE NEED YOU TO TEACH WORLD HOW TO BE HUMAN LOVE ! Report Spam

Twitter Hack