logo

www.Hierbasdelperu.com is scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Bank Of Africa Complaints & Reviews - Scam!

Bank Of Africa Contacts & Informations

Bank Of Africa

Posted:    Dewayne Shaye

Scam!

Bank of Africa
Again this Bank of Africa! And with the same scam!

Dear Friend, Greetings and compliments of the season, I Know This Message Will Come To You As A Surprise. I Am Douba Ahmed The Foreign Remittance Manager.(Bank of africa)B.O.A. Here In Burkina Faso.I Need Your Urgent Assistance In Transferring The Sum Of ($10.6) Million To Your Account.This Money Has Been Dormant For Years In Our Bank Without Claim.I Want The Bank To Release The Money To You As The Nearest Person To Our.Deceased Customer, Upon Your Reply.I Will Give You Details On How The Business Will Be Executed.

Douba Ahmed
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Aug, 2009 by   wolfsrainparadise 0 Votes
I got one of those too!! From sone guy named Dr. Renard Palmer and decided to do research, seeing now that this bank of africa is just some spam trick.
 4th of Dec, 2009 by   Zibidija 0 Votes
friend of mine got one as well from a person Ghanim Al Hammed allegedly the director for foreign remittance bank of africa burkina faso, God why don't these people get a real job like us.
 4th of Dec, 2009 by   Zibidija 0 Votes
if I would have these persons near I would chop their heads off, most of them pretend they're muslims no no a real practising muslim has morals, education and fear from God, you guys are way too far being a muslim model.
 6th of Oct, 2010 by   DrInternet 0 Votes
I have also been sent the same Email over and over in the past few months from Bank of America and also others . ( All comming from South Africa or just parts of Africa who call themself a GROUP or work for the Bank or who's eich Father or Mother and Uncle died and so on and so on.. In each case they almost state the same thing and ask for the same information from you.

Here is one of many letters that I constantrly recive.

From: hassan ali0 (hassan_ali0@one.co.il)
Sent: Tue 9/21/10 4:05 AM
To:

Always show content from this sender
FROM MR.HASSAN ALI
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICAN (BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.

Dear Friend

I sourced your email from a human resource profile database in the chamber, I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of Bank of Africa (BOA) here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$14.5million dollars in an account that belonging to one of our foreign customer.Mr Christian Eich who died along with his entire family on Monday, 31 July, 2000 in a plane crash in Paris. Please visit this site that is one of the evidence.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/ world/europe/859479.stm

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after ten years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

I agree that 30% of this money will be for you as a respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60% would be for me.

Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated .Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to your designated bank account, you must apply first to the bank as a relation or next of kin of the deceased with a text of application that i will send to you, so i will like you to send to me your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer. You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.

(FILL THIS INFORMATIONS)
1. YOUR FULL NAME :
2. AGE...
3. OCCUPATION...
4. FAX...
5. TELEPHONE...
7. COUNTRY...

Trusting to hear from you immediately.

MR. HASSAN ALI

Bill and exchange manager,
Bank Of Africa (BOA)
 7th of Oct, 2010 by   DrInternet 0 Votes
What needs to be done is to catch these scammers and get them off a computer completely since all they will do after blocking them over and over from sending you mail and mail and reporting their scamming habbits. If they are not stopped or arrested or if we do not warn those that do NOT know about the scams like this and scamming that constantly goes around, then we will continue to get such things either in our inbox or spam folder every day and it will only get worse.

We need to act or keep complaining and talking about it and reporting it. Otherwise the scammers get the best of us and of other unknown victims
 7th of Oct, 2010 by   DrInternet 0 Votes
I bet I am right about everything I said in here :)
 8th of Nov, 2010 by   Darth vader 0 Votes
Hello All,

I recently got an email from a Mr. Rachid. He stated that there was an unclaimed sum of money, 22.5 million USD, that he wanted to split with me. I would receive 40%, 5% would go to processing, and he would keep 55%.

Needless to say this has put up all kinds of red flags to me. I'm still trying to investigate this to be 110% sure this is a fake. Let the "Buyer beware".
 17th of Jun, 2011 by   GURSHER GILL 0 Votes
i got an email its fraud
if any question call me +919802127177
GURSHER GILL

Dear Friend,
This letter must come to you as a big surprise, please accept my apology for sending you unsolicited mail and please kindly delete this message from your mail box if you are not interested.
My name is Dr.William Adama, I am a Burkinabe citizen and a Banker with a reputable bank here.Bank Of Africa (B.O.A) I occupy the position of Audit and Accountant manger, it is with good spirit of heart I opened up this great opportunity to you hoping that you will not betray this trust. A deceased client of mine died as the result of a heart-related condition on March 12th 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December2004 in Sumatra Indonesia . For more information:

My late Client has a deposit of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United State dollars (US$10. 5Million Dollars) left behind here in our bank, I contacted you so I can present you as my late client next of kin, so the money can be transferred to your account and we will share it together at equal share, 50% for you and 50% for me. After that, I shall immediately come over to your country for investment with my own share of the money.
I will like to inform you that I am the only person aware of this after my investigation because my bank has been expecting his next of kin to come up for the claim of this fund but all in vain based on the fact that they all died in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December2004 in Sumatra Indonesia. This is the main reason why I want to make use of this opportunity because I don’t want my bank to transfer the money into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

Please reply immediately with your information including your full names, full address and telephone number for easy communication if you are interested.
I await your prompt response immediately,
Best Regards,
Dr.William Adama.
 15th of Jun, 2012 by   Nonya Bidnes 0 Votes
Latest scammer via facebook from Yolaine Pettis Letter 1:
Hello John
Thanks for adding me, I contact you because I want do a really important work. My name is Yolaine, right now i'm taking care in London. Indeed I am suffering from brain cancer that condemns me to certain death, I have a sum of 2.025.000€ uros. I would like to make a donation to someone trustworthy and honest so it will makes good use for orphans, homeless. I owned an import business of palm oil in Africa, I am a widow without children for 7 years which affected me a lot and I could not marry again until today. I will be happy to read you and also put you in touch with my banker so you can recover possession of funds and help me accomplish my last wish on earth. God bless you Yolaine

Letter 2 after responding to her with "sympathy":
Hello John,
I just read your message and I am very glad to answer you. I'm sorry for your children and very sure that this funds will help you so much. This is a true work of charity, it is God who helped me choose you. I give you this great responsibility, and I am confident that you will take this as a blessing and a gift of a woman in good faith. I ask the Lord our God to give me a place in heaven, because I gave my life and my whole life I have served. I suffered a lot from my disease too. My greatest wish is that you pray for me in your prayers. I'm so happy because I have someone I can count on in these difficult times. I wrote to my banker Dr Cheick Tidiane notified him that you will contact him soon as the legitimate beneficiary of the funds. I would like to contact the bank at email bankofafricadubenin@gmail.com to start the procedures for recovering of the funds, Greetings to all your family, God bless. Hope you read soon Yolaine
 20th of May, 2013 by   Dhiecks 0 Votes
I Got too SCAM like thats :
My Dear,

How are you today? I believe you are doing fine. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are about to make to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace)

Having receive your mail and your assurance to assist me and not betray me after the transfer into your account. I am delighted and now i have the courage to undergo this transfer with you. Dear bellow are the contact information of the bank where the money was deposited by my late father, I will like you to contact them for the proceedure of the transfer into your account.

NAME Of The Bank - BANK OF AFRICA
NAME Of The Remittance Officer: Mr Benard Duke
TELEPHONE NUMBER:00226 5041 1356
FAX NUMBER: 00226 50 25 6404
EMAIL :(info_foreigntransferdepatmentboa@financier.com)

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status, as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world.

Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with this email address(info_foreigntransferdepatmentboa@financier.com) Attention Mr. Benard Duke the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my $4.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which iam the next of kin. after which you call me on phone through the Pastor number and also update me through E-mail. +22679079185

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.

ACCOUNT NAME IS (Dr. Charles Ibrahim)
AMOUNT ($4.7 Four million Seven hundred dollars)
NEXT OF KIN MISS (Precious Ibrahim).
ACCOUNT NUMBER (0165910885)

God bless you as you do this today. Attached is my picture again. Please dear i will like to hear your voice please call me.

Yours forever.
Miss Precious.
 23rd of Feb, 2014 by   surono 0 Votes
To: Management of Bank Of Africa in places. Dear Sirs, With this we ask for clarification about the UBA, is it true that there is no bank can issue an ATM card as I wait balasanya attached thank you. Regards, Surono e-mail: suronokendal@yahoo.co.id

5 Ways to Save on Home Remodeling