logo

ALL EMAIL LOTTERY & OTHER OVERSEASE FUND
FAKE,FRUAD&CHEATTER
2. (6 mins ago)
BMW
winning of lottery 500,000 Pounds, asking personal details and bank account nos.
3. (20 mins ago)
background music

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Bank Card USA Complaints & Reviews - A Scam!!!!!!

Bank Card USA Contacts & Informations

Bank Card USA

Posted:    Nj Business

A Scam!!!!!!

Bank Card USA
5701 Lindero Canyon Rd. Building 3 Westlake Village, CA 9136
Phone: 800-589-8200
bankcardusa.com
Stay as far away as possible from this company!!! My family has a motel business and I received a post card in the mail from Bank Card USA, their fees seemed somewhat lower than the merchant we were using at the time to process our credit cards, so I called them. I got a man named Daniel on the phone from Bank Card USA and he was very eager to switch us over to his company, especially when he asked me how much we did in credit card sales the prior year and I told him $340, 000.000. He wanted to sign me up immediately, and I told him we would think about it. A few weeks went by and he kept calling and leaving me lots of messages about signing up. I thought this was somewhat strange, but unfortunately at the time dismissed my gut feeling that something was not right with this company. My old credit card machine broke down so I thought it was a good time to switch over. Well needless to say Daniel from Bank Card USA quickly sent the machine right out, someone from Bank Card USA called twice the next day to see if we received it, and they seemed very eager for us to start processing cards. We processed credit card transactions for over two week, and took in over $16, 500.00 in deposits and room stays. Shortly after these two weeks I went to pay for some business items with my business debit card linked to our business checking account where all of our credit card funds were to be deposited and I was told my account was in the negative. Bank Card USA has stolen $16, 500.00 from me, and never deposited any of my money into my account. I never had a problem getting anyone on the phone at Bank USA when they were scheming to take my money. Now that my money has been stolen or put on hold as they like to call it, it is nearly impossible to get anyone on the phone. The company is so crocked that they have a crocked lawyer named Mr. Harding who I was instructed to speak with. They will find every and any reason to hold your money and scam you. THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE PROSECUTED AND THE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE THROWN IN PRISON!!!
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Jan, 2011 by   Also-Scammed 0 Votes
You are absolutely correct. They have scammed affiliates for even more more money. They're con operation takes in over 1million per week per an inside informant. But, as Barnum & Bailey used to say " There's a sucker born every second". These confidence people are very good at their craft. Furthermore, they know how to work the authorites well too. Very few get incarcerated. They know this so, ...
 21st of Dec, 2011 by   NJ Parasail 0 Votes
Bankcard USA is the most fraudulent, unethical merchant services company I have ever dealt with. Do not trust them with your money. You will just get scammed. This is serious. If you let them handle your money, you won't see it again.
 28th of Jun, 2012 by   Chrono 0 Votes
We have had many problems with the credit card device so we decided to return it so we payed about $100.00 fee for swapping it for another device. I had to pay to mail it back, and then on top of that they charged me $81.00 restocking fee to return the device. And there is nothing you can do about it since they control your bank account. Don't let this happen to you, stay away from Bankcard USA, get the Square instead. I wish I had.

Shortchanging Scam