logo

Posted:

Inactive account fees

Citizens Bank
New Hampshire
I just received a survey call from citizens bank asking how satisfied I was with them.

Little did the young lady on the phone know that my bank account at Citizens Bank was deemed "Inactive" and debited for monthly "inactive fees" until the balance was depleted recently. The customer service response when I requested Citizens bank return the funds to my account; "Sorry that's our policy".

Yeah, I got it, They are in business to make money. Keep up the good work Citizens Bank!

Local banks (the banks I use primarily) didn't grab 10+Million dollars of bailout and they don't have cash grab policies like citizens bank.

My local banks are not a wholly owned subsidiary of the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS), which is itself owned by the British government to the tune of 70% (Boston globe)
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
refund back to my acount
 14th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
money was taken out of my account without my permission I wanted back refund
 15th of Apr, 2008 by    0 Votes
Some 31.00 was take out of my checking account without my permission. I WANT IT BACK I given this web to get the money back. The phone no of thiers 866-886-1277 and I was given a cancellation no. 270697.
 9th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes

bank account - charges

I just checked my statement and I have a withdraw/purchase from this name and I did not authorize it...what do i do?
 27th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
Dear Sir,

I have found unjustified deductions from my bank Acct. 024701506269, and there is no positive response from customercare, and even they are not ready to register my complaint .

Pls. help.

Regards,
Sanjay Gupta
mo. 09878602167
 1st of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
I noticed on my bank account that you made an unauthorized withdraw cause I know I did not make it.
 21st of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
who are they please
 9th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes

bank account - SUP*WORLDFIT 866-4075590
Queensland
Australia

I have been looking through my bank statements and I have been getting charged amounts of money from SUP*WORLDFIT 866-4075590. I have never heard of this company and I would like my money back!
 11th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
This is also happeneing to me, i have not idea what its is and how long its been happening i have 2 charges SUP*WORLDFIT 866-4075590 and SUP*MAXIMIZEYOU 866-4176796. How do i stop this and who do i call. I can not afford to hand money out each month
 3rd of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
hello i need to stop please. my name is kristin peckman i don't want ot this and i did know this i need to stop please no more pay is done now. thankyou very much krisitn peckman
 3rd of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
hello again i don't want to this sup*worldfit and i did know this i need to stop please. no more is done. thankyou kristin peckman
 13th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes
I have the full conversation that I had with Wuyi tea how ever I have cancelled my card and now have a new one.

Does this mean that I will have a black mark against my name on my credit file?

I am in Australia so I am unable to call anyone...does anyone have a contact email so i can get in touch with these pricks?
 14th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes

bank account - overdraft
navy federal
Oceanside
California

I have an account with navy federal. filed a fraud complaint and at first they gave me my money and I was happy and I went to take care of family business. But then took it from me and said after two months later need a police report and now am in the whole for 5k, which I don't have it was my tax money
 22nd of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes

bank account - HAVE STOLEN MONEY FROM ME
WELLS FARGO BANK N.A.
P.O. BOX 63170
San Francisco
California
Phone: 800-869-3557

OVER A PERIOD OF ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF, THE BANK HAS STOLEN FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT NO.619667619 $4, 259.00 ON ACCOUNT OF AVERDRAFT FEES MANIPULATED BY SHIFTING DEBITS AND CREDITS TO THE ACCOUNT. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!
 22nd of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
HOW CAN I SUBMIT SOME DOCUMENTATION WITH MY COMPLAINT?
 14th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes

bank account - RUDE SERVICE
MICROLINKS
India
microlinks.biz

HDFC staff has no manners to talk to senior citizens or customers. Bank of punjab was good after merging HDFC Employees ne bank ka "BED GARG" kar diya hai.. BULL Shit

Beware of WiFi Scammers!