Bag It Today

ONLINE COMPLAINT

Bag It Today
India
bagittoday.com
Why are my unlimited calls and mails are not being replied on my order status with billing ID 1006646666 which has been dispatched on 22nd June and has not yet been received .

I have even logged a complaint on this with Bag IT Today customer service in vain Complaint No:251992
When I called up the customer care they are in a mood we don't care to respond you. I also check with the deliver courier service Blue Dart with the information that was given to me on the day of dispatch is all wrong. When I call the customer support stating this they said I don't know and hung up.Blue Dart told that they don't have any such delivery pending and usually the deliver is with in 3 days if it is domestic.

Now what has further to be done.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

1st of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
Dear Ms. Syed,

This is with reference to your email.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, as per tracking details your order is in transit for dispatching and will deliver to you within 1-2 working days.

We shall be happy to render any further assistance or clarification that you may require.

We value your association with Bag it today and thank you for your patronage & co-operation.

For any further query or assistance, please feel free to write us on onlinesupport@bagittoday.com

We would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE SUPPORT whenever you e-mail us for the quicker response.

Please note our new customer care number is now – 0120-4112424

Leela Rawat
Bag It Today.
 20th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
Dear sir Mr Raj Mahlotra
name lavish patel mobile no 9926277756 & my order id 1010486393 amt paid on date 12/09/2011 & parcel recieved on monday 19/09/2011 but the certificate & insurance paper regarding diamonds not found in the parcel. & the camera is not digital it is vga kodak camera. so please send my certificate & insurance paper regarding diamonds soon.
 2nd of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
Dear Mr. Patel,

We have come across your online complaint registered on http://www.complaintsboard.com.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that your refunds have already been processed and credited into your account,

Please find below the refund details:-

•Refund Date- 01-Dec-2011
•Booking id- 1010486393
•Transaction id- 9921931721(MCIT09921931721)
•Refund Amount- Rs. 23999.00/-

We request you to kindly get in touch with your bank/ credit card provider and confirm the receipt of the refund amount to us.

We hope that the complaint stands resolved here.

Further, we would also like to inform you that, we will update you the status through your e-mail id.

Please note our new customer care number is now – 0120-4112424

Sachin
Team, Bag it today
 22nd of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
Sir,
I hereby make the following complaint against one Sanjay Agarwal alleged to be senior manager at Bag it today an online commercial company.
On 15/1/1914 I received a call from telephone No.09540053827 and the man on the side said he was Sanjay Agarwal, senior Manager bag it today and told me that I have won a prize of 4, 50, 000 in a secret draw held by the company. In orde the prize money was released to me I shall have to purchase insurance policies for which he send agents to me and accordingly I purchased the insurance policies. As the alleged prize money was not released, I contacted Sanjay aGGARWAL who told me to deposit Rs. 23, 000/- in bank account of one SUM IT KUMAR SB BANK ACCOLUINT NO.26090100014640 MAINTAINED WITH THE Bank of Baroda as some TDS certificate is to be obtained. I accordingly deposited the said amount in the said bank 20, 000 on 19.9.2014 and 3000/- a week later. I understand that he has cheated me of Rs. 23, 000/-. He also called me from telephone No.9540785536 alleged that it was the phone of HDFC bank. I now understand that alleged Sanjay Agarwal has cheated me of ERs. 23, 000. It is requested that necessary enquiries may kindly be made based on the above telephone numbers and also the bank account mentioned above. Kindly help me to get my amount back from him and also criminal action may kindly be taken against him.
 10th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
Dear Sir,
We would like to inform you that it has come to our attention that certain individuals with an intention to cheat the general public are using our Brand Name/ Trade Marks “India Today Group”, "India Today Book Club" and “Bag It Today”.
These fraudsters are requesting donations/deposit some amount from people for fictitious charitable activities/cash prize and in return are falsely promising winning amount/various gifts like Laptops, LCDs & Mobile phones etc.
Please note that India Today Group/ Bag It Today do not solicit any amount towards charity/cash prize and we do not promise any free gifts in return.
Please note that we at India Today/ Bag It Today do not follow the practice of asking customers to directly deposit cash in some bank account. We accept payment through the following modes only:
1. Credit Card
2. Debit Card
3. Net Banking
4. Cash on Delivery
We request you to safeguard yourself from any such fraud and do not share your account details.
We would also like to inform you that beware about fraud call information already mentioned on our website, kindly find below mentioned link:

Chandra Mohan
Online Support (Bag it today)
 18th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
Dear Sir,

1. Credit Card
2. Debit Card
3. Net Banking
4. Cash on Delivery

Meeta Chauhan
Online Support(Bag it today)

Contact Us