logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (30 mins ago)
Orbmik Furniture
I would be careful about doing business with them.
2. (35 mins ago)
DS-MAX PROPERTIES ARE A FRUAD COMPANY
DS MAX PROPERTIES ARE A FRUAD COMPANY
3. (42 mins ago)
Vizio
Class action lawsuit
4. (49 mins ago)
Thomas Sabo Online Store.
Taking of payment no receipt of goods
5. (50 mins ago)

ONLINE COMPLAINT

Bag It Today
India
bagittoday.com
Why are my unlimited calls and mails are not being replied on my order status with billing ID 1006646666 which has been dispatched on 22nd June and has not yet been received .

I have even logged a complaint on this with Bag IT Today customer service in vain Complaint No:251992
When I called up the customer care they are in a mood we don't care to respond you. I also check with the deliver courier service Blue Dart with the information that was given to me on the day of dispatch is all wrong. When I call the customer support stating this they said I don't know and hung up.Blue Dart told that they don't have any such delivery pending and usually the deliver is with in 3 days if it is domestic.

Now what has further to be done.
Comments India E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Jul, 2011 by   online support 0 Votes
Dear Ms. Syed,

This is with reference to your email.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, as per tracking details your order is in transit for dispatching and will deliver to you within 1-2 working days.

We shall be happy to render any further assistance or clarification that you may require.

We value your association with Bag it today and thank you for your patronage & co-operation.

For any further query or assistance, please feel free to write us on onlinesupport@bagittoday.com

We would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE SUPPORT whenever you e-mail us for the quicker response.

Please note our new customer care number is now – 0120-4112424

Thanks & Regards,
Leela Rawat
Bag It Today.
 20th of Sep, 2011 by   lavish 0 Votes
Dear sir Mr Raj Mahlotra
name lavish patel mobile no 9926277756 & my order id 1010486393 amt paid on date 12/09/2011 & parcel recieved on monday 19/09/2011 but the certificate & insurance paper regarding diamonds not found in the parcel. & the camera is not digital it is vga kodak camera. so please send my certificate & insurance paper regarding diamonds soon.
 2nd of Dec, 2011 by   online support 0 Votes
Dear Mr. Patel,

We have come across your online complaint registered on http://www.complaintsboard.com.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that your refunds have already been processed and credited into your account,

Please find below the refund details:-

•Refund Date- 01-Dec-2011
•Booking id- 1010486393
•Transaction id- 9921931721(MCIT09921931721)
•Refund Amount- Rs. 23999.00/-

We request you to kindly get in touch with your bank/ credit card provider and confirm the receipt of the refund amount to us.

We hope that the complaint stands resolved here.

Further, we would also like to inform you that, we will update you the status through your e-mail id.

Please note our new customer care number is now – 0120-4112424