logo

Posted:    Milan Bafna

Cheating by misrepresenting facts

Bag It Today
India
I received a call from Bag It Today Tel no - 01204754200 stating that i was one of the 15 people to be selected today for either a cash back of Rs.30, 000 or 8-10 diamonds. I ordered a product samsung handy cam worth Rs.11398/- under booking id no 110094587 & duly paid shipping cost of Rs.899 vide booking id no.110094594. i was later informed that i was successfully eligible for (a)cash back of Rs.1 lakh payable by Demand draft & (b) 28-40 diamonds by the computer draw & there would be no further requirements needed to be fulfilled excepting purchase of any one pack from your end .I made my calculations along with the executive that i will only have to spend around Rs.49000 while i am getting back Rs.1, 00, 000 along with diamonds and I chose the Samsung TV pack costing Rs.32900 under booking id 110094630 & paid the shipping cost of Rs.1750 under booking id no.110094641. After these formalities I got a call from an executive named deepa that after putting my booking id no.110094630 i was eligible for 8 diamond pieces worth Rs.5000. I was shocked . I am not a fool to pay Rs.50, 000 for getting free gift worth Rs.5000. I informed her that i already had won a cash back of Rs.1 lakh then why the draw again? She started to evade my questions & told me that she would get back to me. I have not yet got any reply back so far.
I am shocked as to why do companies of your reputation stoop down to such gutter level and resort to day light cheating of people for some few thousands of rupees & lose your reputation. I am a regular subscriber of many India Today publications & just cannot believe that India Today has become so cheap for sake of some little money.
You are requested to cancel my orders & refund the amount to my credit card account immediately else i shall be forced to take legal action against your company for cheating innocent people like me by giving misleading facts & promises.
Further, you are also requested to take severe action against your executives for misleading people by giving wrong information to boost their sales which is unethical.
I expect an immediate action from your end.
Comments India Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Nov, 2010 by   online support 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

We have come across your on line complaint on

We have gone through your complaint, we would like to inform you that we have forwarded your complain to our concerned department. We request you to kindly wait for few days. You will receive the same soon.

Kindly note down your membership no. ITBC09988412 & ITBC10517295 for future reference.

We value your association with Bag it today and thank you for your patronage & co-operation.

For any further query or assistance please feel free to write us on onlinesupport@bagittoday.com

or call us at 011-40502424.

We would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE COMPLAINTS whenever you e-mail us for quicker response.

Thanks & Regards,
Team,
Bag It Today.
 21st of Nov, 2010 by   online support 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

We have come across your on line complaint on

Kindly note down your membership no. ITBC10517295 & ITBC09988412 for future reference.

or call us at 011-40502424.

Thanks & Regards,