BAC Home Loan Servicing

Paying Home Loan

BAC Home Loan Servicing
Since having our mortgage payment transferred to BAC Home Loan Servicing, we have been unable to contact the company either by telephone or by getting online to pay our bill. In the past, we were with First Franklin and never had a problem. We have always paid our bills on time and do it via the online services provided. There IS NO SERVICE in BAC Home Loan Servicing! Their website is a joke and their computerized phone system is so garbled all you get is some broken up voice wanting my social security number! No Way! these people need to get it together.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful?

22nd of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes

BAC Home Loan Servicing - Inept
BAC/Bank of America

I have NEVER experienced such unprofessional and inept service in my life. Your voice-mail hell in both your servicing and local branches are unprofessional, do not give you the correct choices and NEVER can you speak to a real person. Oh by the way, after trying to navigate through the system I was disconnected several times.

Finally, I went into a local branch to solve my problem. At the same time I tried to make my January payment (early) but because it was December he could only put it into December where it would be viewed as a principle payment. Bank of America, get a grip! I am sorry my loan was sold to you.

Contact Us