b-id.info

Posted:

ID

B-id.info formally known as A-id.info
OK so. I am just like you, looking to score a fake ID. I was an idiot and got a little too ahead of myself anf didn't fully research this website. He seemed pretty legit. The FAQs made you feel at ease and that no scam was present. Well I sent this freak my money and now mysteriously he isn't answering my e-mails. It says they send you an email when they receive your payment, well I checked the tracking on my payment and that shit is definitely there. It's been there for almost 2 weeks. SO don't trust those sites. Here is this freaks address and "name". It's fake because he goes by John, some other chinese shit, and I'm sure he will use another one tomorrow.

NAME: JIN WEN LI
STREET ADDRESS: WHITE DRAGON SOUTH 40
QIONG WAN SQUARE
J DONG 1601 ROOM
CITY: HAIKOU CITY
STATE/PROVINCE: HAINAN
COUNTRY: CHINA
ZIPCODE: 570203

Seriously trust me, I am just a 20 year old girl from PA who wanted to go to the bar with my friends. I'm going to e-mail him everyday and make him miserable. Bashing his site is my new hobby!
Complaint comments Comments (14) Complaint country United States Complaint category Fake & Novelty ID

Comments

1st of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes

b-id.info - scam

I came upon this site b-id.info and it looked so legit. Of course I fell for this scam and sent 350$ for 5 ids to:

NAME: JIN WEN LI
STREET ADDRESS: WHITE DRAGON SOUTH 40
QIONG WAN SQUAREJ DONG 1601
ROOMCITY: HAIKOU
CITYSTATE/PROVINCE: HAINAN

I sent my package via express international mail so I could get a tracking number. Well my package was guaranteed to be there monday the 27th and I recieved an email saying it was delivered to this guy on the 30th of July. So i thought to myself "hmm maybe this "guy" or these guys are flooded and need time to make these ids." So I researched the net to see if there were any scam reports and surely enough there was. I asure you I am 100% real I can prove it if need be. I'm not some person trying to bash another site or some stupid shit. I know there is some people that are like "oh you're dumb for complaining about getting a fake id..blah blah blah." Well shove it cause you probably aren't in the same boat as most of us! I am just trying to spread awareness of these scammers and I am most sure that all the sites online are scams. Luckily my friends know of a guy who does only 5 states, but its for a whopping 150$. But its in the U.S so I have no worries. Holograms were included and it looked so legit. The only problem is I think Indiana is getting a new template, but I am not sure. Message me if you have any comments or questions!!!
 4th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
i have been scammed aswell!my own fault really.but i think others should know about this asshole chinese fuckhead!
 4th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
They are very legit I have ordered from them. Even reporters did undercover order and wrote about it email them and ask for the link.

mayb you need to be patient and wait mione took longer then promised to arrive.
 4th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Of course bash the real site, then say you know a source that is better to scam people who read this.

Old trick, but try not to bash real sites to scam fools on here.
 4th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
go_go_girl_go_go_girl_go_go_girl_go_go_girl_go_go_girl_go_go_girl_go_go_girl_go_...
 4th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
I agree that he should have provided a legitimate service for you, but as a consumer, you should have realized that sending money to another country, governed by separate laws uncontrolled by the united states, was a bad idea. Even worse that you sent it rather than paying via CARD or PAYPAL where you could report it. Even if you could report it, you were attempting to violate the law by obtaining a fake ID. Even worse, the person has a ROOM number! This person is operating out of his apartment room somewhere in "Hainan, China". Any reputable business will have a direct address to a building number with telephone numbers to contact, NOT EMAIL ADDRESSES. Also, any reputable company that sold fake IDs would be shut down and to top it off, the stuff being shipped into the US would be confiscated by customs.

I am sorry to say, but you got ripped off. I would suggest if you really want to get a fake ID is to procure the equipment to do so and find the templates on some underground forum or website. In my opinion as a resident of the United States, don't do it. You have 1 year left and I have over a year until I turn 21. Just wait it out and when your old enough, get into office and have the law changed.
 5th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
got ripped of by a-id and b-id Also, don't do it people, it's a SCAM.
Still trying to get a fake id online. Anyone know of a site that's legit??
 6th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
Room number is an office number in china and waiting 2 weeks for normal mail is not long at all and does not make them a scam. Having no clue how long mail takes from china to the usa or to say a site that sells fake id should take paypal shows how stupid you are.
I got my license but it took over 3 weeks i did not pay for express
newjers2 is from canada and no surprise all scam sites are in Canada
 6th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
do_nike_do_nike_do_nike_do_nike_do_nike_do_nike_do_nike_do_nike_do_nike_do_nike_...
duce99,
Why do you put in these ridiculously long strings? (do_nike_do_nike...)
I think its because you want to make it difficult for people to post further comments -
because I have to tell you, it is a pain in the a$$ to find the submit button now.
I'm sure your next tactic will be to say that Complaints Board will turn over all of our personal information to law inforcement.
I've seen that one several times and it is complete BS.
You probably have something to gain financially from keeping the b-id site going. Either you work directly for the scammer in China,
or he pays you to make false posts.

Draygonia is correct, if you want a fake ID, make it yourself. If you send money to a-id, b-id, you will get ripped off.
shanna_asl,
b-id doesn't return emails, why don't you provide the link to this story?
Also, why do you put in these ridiculously long strings? (go_go_girl...)
I've seen that one several times and it is complete BS.
or he pays you to make false posts.

aza27 is correct. You will lose your money if you send it to these guys.
 16th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
thanks butcher. i have seen this site and it looked really legit. i was concerned about it being a scam but they did a good website so i was going to try it out.
I will make sure not to send them money.

Contact Us