logo

Scam ?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

az child support{dcse}, phx, Arizona Complaints & Reviews - az child support fraud

az child support{dcse} Contacts & Informations

az child support{dcse}

Posted:    linda barbano

az child support fraud

az division of child support services
phx, Arizona
Phone: 6022524045
Iam a 46 yr old mother of three children in phoenix, I am so tired of being ripped off. dcse has stole over 27, 000.00 from my children and myself. they will not show proof of what nor why they took it. they have told me there was a mistake yet they wo nt recover our money. we have a letter from the att gen, s dest proving we owed 2, 323.00 Total for all past state help.thats all we owed. yet, they took over 27, 000.00 we cant afford them to steal from us, we have nothing to steal.In 2004 washington mutual stole our home from us, I can rove that too. they had no legal right. none. yet these companys keep tearing us apart. does anyone really care in this world about laws and the reason we have them. Ihave photos, docs ...it all but why go through all thr trouble???no one helps us. they just dont seem to care at all.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Chinese Nuke Scam