1735 Market St. #440
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phone: N/A
Myself and my spouse went to listen to this promotion vacation club and if we had came to listen to the promotion we would recieved a free seven days cruise. All we have to pay is the taxes... We had also won the bonus prize which was two free round trip Airlines tickets to travel anywhere in the US. and again we would have to pay the taxes..

on about October 10, 2009 I have sent $498.00 towards the cruise and $100.00 towards the round trip Airlines tickets. A few weeks later we recieved a Reservation Request Form for the Cruise and a Reservation Request From for the Airfare. All requested forms was fill out with all proper dates, times and all other needed requirement in the required time limit. We have not I have not heard anything from them nor can we get in contact with them.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Vacation Clubs
Was the above complaint useful?

16th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have the same offer and address in Philadelphia after going to a 90 minute presentation. We have not sent any money yet as I was doing research via the internet first. This appears to be a fraudulent scam based upon what I'm learning. Be aware of AwayWeGoPromotions.
 18th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I've been on these type of presentations before and how they work is that once you send the reqest form in for the dates you have selected for travel they will send you a confirmation letter confirming the dates . They usually send the corfirmation 60days prior to requested travel dates.
 10th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes

Away We Go Promotions - Not getting back to e-mails
Phone: none

My husband & I went to listen to a sales pitch on a vacation club, we were promised a free cruise for two & two free round trip airline tickets to any were in the usa. We were their aout 3.5 hours and decided not to join at this time. We were given our gifts to redeem with away we go promotions, I e-mailed them 10 time w/no answer back, I found a phone number only to keep getting "mail box full try again later". We sent a certified letter and got confirmation back, but no call or e-mail. We did not send any money because we had questions we wanted answered fisrt. I quess we will go on a cruise and pay for it, that seems the best thing to do and never go to another vacation seminar!!!
 24th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
My wife and I also went to this seminar. It was for a travel company called MDU. I sent in 100.00 for the airline tickets back in September and have been getting the run around ever since. I can tell you that their address is just a mail box. Suite 440 is really Mail box 440 in a UPS store at 1735 Market Street. There is seemingly some type of scam going on here. I am giving them until monday 5pm to honor the Reservation request form I filled out for the two airline tickets. After that I will consider my next action. I have been gathering some information on their company. I am curious if anybody else came across this promotion through MDU or was it a different travel company.
 17th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
this is not confirmed as of yet, but the person who owns away we (( promotions is supposed to be one of the people that are in the indictment by the state of new jersey over numerous consumer violations. You might want to call your state bbb.

The address in pa is actually a po box. if you send something registered it will be signed for by the person that works there. Definatly do you research as attorney generals in at least two states are investing numerous companies who used away w( go promotions, but i dont know if htey filed complaint against them yet, but there seems to be some relation even if its just the same employees.
 16th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
Went to Blue Water Travel promo. Before going in, person stopped me and gave me info on promo. Stated fraud. Asked salesman about it, was told could stay for presentation or leave with gifts. Cruise, Airline tickets. Chose to leave. Now no answer of questions re: Specified sailing dates. No such email address as on promo. services@yourpromotiontravel.com. So called # 877-994-6292. of course no answer. Also phone recording answers Awaywegopromotions. No email address. No contact. MUST BE FRAUD. GLAD I DIDN'T SENT MONEY. CURIOUS: Ebay states never pay with money order. I guess that says it all. Letter handed outside building said AC Gambling commission investigating company. Maybe that can help some of you get your money back. Thank you everyone for posting. I would have sent the money also.
 16th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
Blue Water (ie: Awaywe go) meeting people at 501 Scarbourough Dr. Suite 300, Egg Harbor, NJ 08234 Phone: 1800-313-5025
 9th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
I'm glad I read this before I sent anything out. We just went to the Blue Water sales presentation yesterday (on my birthday) to recieve the free cruise and airfare. I'm upset now that we wasted 1/2 of my birthday traveling down there and sitting trough the stupid presentation for what seems like nothing...I almost missed my birthday dinner for this. I should have known better.
 10th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
wow what a scam we went to a 90min tour for sunshine promotions and were giving this certifacates for a week cruise and airfair 498.00 for cruise and 100.00 for airfair which we paided but still no trip as of yet since sept 21st 2009 were still waiting sent several emails and mailed letters and so far no response except we were given a letter telling us we couldnt go on our first request it was to close to easter so were hoping for june or july hope this isnt a scam like were reading about please be aware of this company takes are hard working money and does not give any thing i hope this is wrong, thanks from md 598.00 deeper in debt with noting as of yet !!!
 19th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
I had the same offer and address in Philadelphia after going to a 90 minute presentation by "Sunshine Travel Club" . We have not sent any money yet as I was doing research via the internet first. This appears to be a fraudulent scam based upon what I'm learning. Be aware of meetings held by Sunshine Travel Club who distributes similar promotions dealing with the same address under the name: "Promotions".
 24th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
My wife and I also went to a company called Blue Water Travel in Egg Harbor Twp. NJ. They are supposedly the sponsors of the "free" cruise and airfare. We too spent 90 minutses on a presentation that turned out to be nothing more than a pressurized scam to buy into a membership program. This program would then enable a person to have lower rates for a timeshare. What a waste of our valuable time and gas. Initially we were told by the marketing firm, Passport Holidays that the name of the company was "Brightwater Travel", but upon our arrival, we were told that that it was called "Blue Water" travel. We tried to contact the marketing firm the day after and sll we received was ATTITUDE with a capital "A." Everyone, beware, this screams SCAM!
 24th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
My husband and I also attended the presentaion in Egg Harbor on 5/21/2010. I too remember the woman answering the phone on the initial call as Brightwater. Thought maybe I misunderstood. We were not pressured in to purchasing the "travel club" and did receive our cruise and air fare vouchers. What bothers me the most is why would a legitimate company not accept checks, debit card or credit card for the payment covering the port taxes etc. Has ANYONE actually received the airline tickets or the cruise? I guess I should ask has anyone actually received them and used them to travel???? I am not sure about all of you but I am very skeptical about sending $598.00. That's alot of money to lose...almost could have a legit trip half paid for with that amount.
 25th of May, 2010 by    0 Votes
Hi everyone,
I think that we have a breakthrough! Went to the presentation and received the brochure for the cruise and airfare. We were very leary so I called the department of New Jersey Consumer Affairs and we found out that "Away We Go Promotions " is under indictment! We also contacted the Better Business Bureau and inquired about "Blue Water" Travel and was informed that there have been 14 complaints filed against them! Don't waste your time and money, this is entirely a SCAM!

8th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
I feel like a fool i joined bluewater and was told that we could not get our money back. what is there to do? m.s.
 11th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
 16th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
Well they got me for the $598. I sent that in on 5/10/10 and I have not heard from any one after several calls. When you do get someone, they give you the run around. Blue Water is passing it off on the Promotion Co in Phila. I have file a complaint with the NJ Consumer Affair. I am going to all the TV Stations that will listen. Somebody has got to do something. I went to Egg Harbor for my 90 min presentation and now they have moved to The Trump in Atlantic City. They move around ripping good people off. Something needs to be done.
 22nd of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
my husband and myself sent this copyany 100.00
and498.00 for a trip can not got them on phone we want our money back
this is sooo bad that my husband wants to get a lawyer
we work hard for our money these people should pay for what they do to others
very very upset
 22nd of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
i want mymoney back
 24th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
i agree i am still waiting for email or call iamgoing tocall trump plaza or go there to see what is going on
 29th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
Blue Water AND the Promotion Company are both owned by the same Person!!! Daryl Turner! He's under investigation by the NJ- AG.

Away We Go Promotions Logo Away We Go Promotions