Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Award Processing Center Complaints & Reviews - Fake money Award Processing Center

Award Processing Center Contacts & Informations

Award Processing Center

Posted:

Fake money Award Processing Center

Award Processing Center
Netherlands
raaimakers@telfort.nl
I´m a victim too from the Award Processing Center. Í´m from the Netherlands and I´ve the same problem as all the people wo write complainletters. I´m 68 years old woman. It would be a plesure if I could get an adress from someone or more people wo want to take revance. If we could all come to getter then we can bring them dfor the judge and than they can get the punish that they deserve! In the letters they write they seems to be quite neat gentlemen but in real life they are such criminals and they use poor and helpless people to exploit and use for themselves, because all the money I and you have send they keep it by themselves. I want to cantact with one of you of more people, then we can take together a decision what to do with it. please contact me,

I´m delighted to hear something.

this is my adress:
A. Raaimakers
Johanna van Rochefortstraat 48
5611 WE Eindhoven
The Netherlands
My tellphone number: 040-7850134

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Netherlands Complaint category Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
my name is kenneth lewin. i am 22 and i am engaged with a 2 year old son. i have also been taken advantage of by these low life criminals. i do alot of sweepstakes and contest. i win all the time so as u can see i thought i won the big one. little did i know it was a scam. now i dont know which contests i won. they send me letters from 10 different contest names and addresses. i know they all have to be the linked up some how. ive kept every money order receipt and letters. i even copied the parts we had to send to them sighned with money for my records. i alone could bring them down with all the info. i have but dont know where to go or wat to do. so please contact me i want to bring these sons a bs down. my address is 2317 avonlea way gainesville georgia 30504. my number is 678-334-0437. my email is haydenjlewin@yahoo.com. please contact me emmediatly. todays date is 9/17/2010. thank you for ur response...
 21st of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
Yes Something Must be done to stop these Criminial Fk's, I hate Theif's, anyway, But Now it's like the Mob hideing behind Cps and Mail fraud, Telling Lies to benifit themselfs.
I do Have a Plan In Mind But I'm not going to revial it to these Pages, I somehow will get the word out how It will be done Through the POwer of God, It will be done.
These People have No Idea how they are going to pay back, and not only that they will pay for their CRIME When They meet their Maker >> God ) And He's Not to pleased with these Kind of people, I have been Playing there Games for some time and Have every letter and some of the Recepts of Money orders, And By any means Do not ever send them a Personal check, , They will drain youre account.
------ - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - -- - - - -
This Is to You Theifs When you read this, YOU Best Be Looking Over Your sholder from now on, Because I'm coming after you all, Your not only going to pay back all that has been scamed, , But You"LL Pay in ways you never dreamed of, and It won't be very Pleasent, , You'll wish you were Ligetament, and Honest when me and My Partners get done with them. ... Alvis .The Vidgel Go ahead, MAKE MY DAY
I'm coming to take you all down, All you Low life Scam Scum.
 13th of Oct, 2010 by    +1 Votes
with all the things the feds want to control, why can't they get a handle on these scammers? what ever happened to postal inspection? or fbi? doesn't this kind of fraud fall under their jurisdiction? the trouble with me coming after these people is that i will go to prison for what i would do to them for scamming monies from my mother, who is in her 80's, limited income, and sorry to say, vulnerable to these kinds of fraud. why can't americans earn money the old fashioned way...you know work for it??????????!!!
 24th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
Ho ricevuto anche io la stessa lettera dove mi si dice che ho vinto 13500, 00 €, ringraziando Dio sono molto scettico su queste cose, non ho mai vinto niente di importante nella vita, quello che ho me lo sono sudato e guadagnato, quindi ho immaginato subito che si trattasse di una truffa, visto anche che chiedono dei soldi anche se pochi ma li chiedono e pensate voi nella moltitudine quanti soldi intascano questi truffatori. Quindi credo che le istituzioni dovrebbero fare qualcosa per far smettere queste truffe, questi raggiri. Un saluto da Moreno

PS. Spero che come me ci siano molte persone che non siano cadute nella trappola di questi TRUFFATORI.

Belli Moreno - Italia - Marche
 17th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
I cannot agree, I won $21, 000.00 from the Award Processing Center recently & returned signature to claim prize from the Awards Processing Center in Kansas City, MO 64121-9620 -1401 Armour Road-PO Box: 219620
Payments will be 3-Increments of $7000.00, all received within a year to date. First payment beginning next month. So, I'm appreciative of the fact I've won $21, 000.00 !!!
From: Mr. Mitchell W. Tickle - Greensburg, Indiana
 10th of Dec, 2011 by    +1 Votes
as an 84 year old widow I receive these letters from award processing center almost every day, and many others like them.
Each one has a different post office box, and a different large amount stated. However, I read each letter and if it is asking me to send a processing fee I trash the whole thing.
If it is a contest you have not personally entered-it is usually a fake. IF THEY ASK FOR A PROCESSING FEE IT IS A SCAM. It is the law that a legitimate contest is not allowed, to charge a processing fee. Read all such letters such as award processing center and others and look for the fee request, if it is there DO NOT ANSWER THEM SEND NO MONEY. BE VERY CAREFUL OF ALL CONTESTS THERE ARE MANY OTHERS LIKE THEM OUT THERE.

Eileen of Glendale, Arizona purebeekman@yahoo.com
 17th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have written to these companies and asked them not to send me any further requests for money for these so-called awards. Twice I sent the fee in and then was mailed a consolation prize which consisted of an offer to buy some off-brand camera for the same price that you can buy it on-line. The wording in these letters is extremely clever and upon initial reading sounds like you have won a sweepstakes. I just received a "Secure Notification with names on a list that appear to have received an award of money - the list had my name on it for 15, 000 dollars that they say I have not claimed; and in order to receive it or be eligible to receive it, I must send in a $9.00 fee. Another letter from something called the "Award Notification Commission" goes to great lengths to make you feel that you have won 2, 000, 000 dollars. But of course one must first send in $11.89 acquisition fee. At the very end of these letters it says: pending winner finalization or "certification to play the next round" - All this seems to indicate a scam. If you think about it, all of us could send out such a letter and see how many "suckers" would send us 9.00 to 12.00 to be entered to win some grandiose non-existent award!!! Does anyone know the legalities on this type of activity? Sincerely S. Dodge
 17th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
My name is Omar Williams.
647 892 2869
 13th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
TOTAL SCAM!!!1
IVE RECIVED THIS SCAM FALSE LETTER TODAY AND NEARLY FELL FOR IT BUT I NOW YOU DONT NORMALY RECIVE MONEY FOR NOTHING AND YOU DONT. AWARD PROCESSING CENTER IS SENDING OUT ILLEGAL LETTERS TO TRY AND GET YOU TO PAY FOR NOTHING BACICLY BECAUSE THEY ARE TELLING YOU THAT YOU COULD RECIVE £00.000.00S FOR JUST £10 OR MORE PLEASE DONT FALL FOR IT
TAKE THIS AS ADVISE!!!11

REGARDS
LUKE THOMAS
thomas14l@live.co.uk
 14th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
thay wanted to charge me 9 dollars thats why i looked them up and came to this place thank you all for helping me make the right desicion
 5th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
My neme is Teshome Hilemariam
kemissie Wollo
Ethiopia
I think am the winner of $ 21.ooo.00 but how can i get this
if it is possible please send me by my posstal adders or international money orders like money gram, western union...
my mobile number +251911062622
P.O.Box 160
 16th of May, 2013 by    0 Votes
My Name I Ron Cossette I get a lot of these If they charge you a fee for processing DO NO PAY IT IS ILLEGAL THANK ME LATER.AND CALL YOUR LOCAL POLICE OR YOUR POST OFFICE ON FRAUD
 19th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
I HAVE ABOUT 25 DIFFERENT LETTER S FROM CONTEST AMERICA PUBLISHERS, INC.( CAP), P.O. BOX 219620, KANAS
CITY, MO 64121-9620. MONETARY FUNDING AWARDS III, STRIK IT RICH XIX CASH FUND SECURED CONTST OF AMERICA
PUBLISHERS, INC. PHONE #'S 8168424559 CUSTOMER SERVICE 8:00AM-3:00PM TIME TO CALL .
 2nd of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
I from Canada just got letter from them say I won bmw or 65, 485.00 in cash all I pay is 25.00. they call the letter per delivery notification, my email is yogie313@yahoo.ca
 4th of Apr, 2014 by    0 Votes
CONTACT SCAM INVESTIGATOR FOR FAKE OR REAL EMAIL:cybercrimebureaudept@gmail.com
 15th of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
Got a Award Mail/Notice from a Geoffrey McMillen. Im not sure if this is a scam. But by reading all our comments im sure it is. Please inbox me my email is erika.sloan3@gmail.com would like more information on how to get this company banned.
 6th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
I also received the same award document from a Geoffrey McMillen for over $3, 000, 000.00! Wow, sure would be nice, guess it was just my thrill for the day! I'll just have to work longer and harder to make up for it somehow ;(
 17th of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes
Well this is what I received today and to me it is just hard to believe that they would say that you win that much money and for then just to send you a letter that is why i new it was a scam but I just can't believe that they have not put a stop to him yet but here is some photos that will prov that he is a scam !!!
 17th of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes
So someone take a look at the photos and tell what you think

20th of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have received the same kind of document in the mail it was delivered by fedex it came from the processing center in the Netherlands The label international an domestic. I live in north bangor new York I even have one from Kansas City the road address is spelled wrong on both documents U can reach me at my email address gghohol@yahoo.com

Bartender Scams