logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
US Cash Advance
Bogus Collections - Scammers!!!
2. (12 mins ago)
Self
What is the meaning of a shelter?
3. (27 mins ago)
prize
I don't know if this is real or not
4. (34 mins ago)
full talk time

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Award Notification Commission, Kansas City, Kansas Complaints & Reviews - $2,000,000.00 award

Award Notification Commission Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-04-25 by    Amilu Marcelle

$2,000,000.00 award

PO Box 2904
Kansas City, Kansas
Recieved an "Official Mail Delivery" letter stating we had won two million dollars about two weeks ago only they were requesting a processing check or money order for $11.89. Please this is a scam. Dont believe this.

Comments United States Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Apr, 2011 by   Ms. Chanel +1 Votes
i just received the same letter from the World Headquarters Plaza-Processing and Judging. I was so excited and ready to send the $11.89 in the mail until a friend of the family told me to make sure that it wasn't a scam. Then i went online to verify if it is or not, then to find out that it is a scam. Please don't fall for any of these scams that ignorant people have made up just to get your hard working money.
 27th of Apr, 2011 by   Ms. Chanel +1 Votes
damn!! i really truly thought i had won 2million, and come to find out this another scam...well DAMN don't fall for it.
 22nd of Jun, 2011 by   no winning +1 Votes
received same letter about the 2 million dollars. is there anyway of getting the $11.89 back since this is a scam or sue them for false presentation of winning.
 22nd of Jun, 2011 by   no winning +1 Votes
is there any way of getting the $11.89 back or sueing these people for false presentation
 26th of Sep, 2011 by   rafael gutierre 0 Votes
this company '' ''is just want your money dont send them money that what they want, dont let no body steal you.it is truth if you won 2 million why they dont take with the same money ''stealers''.

''.
 16th of Feb, 2012 by   curtis4money 0 Votes
I just received the same notification today if we have won this money why dont they just send it you insteand of saying send 11.89 in a check ore money order
 5th of Apr, 2012 by   james of philly pa. 0 Votes
I just got a letter saying primary award funds have been verifed for winner disposition (yes)amount
$2, 000, 000. 00 and i need to send a money order for 11.89 to elect "RUSH PROCESSING"
add: $3.00 total $14.89 thank to looking up online i save my money
 10th of Apr, 2012 by   ppl will do anything for money 0 Votes
I just got the same letter saying I won $2, 000, 000.00 I was so happy . God Knows I could use the money and I always check stuff out stuff like this before do anything to see if its a scam and I saw the FBI wants it to be reported if u get one of these letters. THANK GOD I CHECKED IT OUT!!!
 17th of May, 2012 by   Miss Nevada 0 Votes
I received the same letter from the same company a week ago requesting me to sign and send it back with the $11.89 processing fee. I took it upon myself and call the state of KS and they had no recollection of this award. The FBI needs to really track this scam artist down and shut them down. I cannot imagine how many other people might have fall into this trick and lost their money.
 30th of Jun, 2012 by   MIMI'S GRANDAGHTER 0 Votes
THIS IS RIDICULES!!! HOW CAN THE GOVERNMENT CONTINUE TOO LET THESE PEOPLE OPERATE AND HURT PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT DONT KNOW ANY BETTER, ESPECIALLY THE ELDERLY LIKE MY MIMI!! ONE HUNDRED YEARS OLD THINKIN THE LORD HAD FINALLY BLESSED HER AND SHE WAS GOING TO DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR THE FAMILY BEFORE SHE LEAVES THIS EARTH, SHE WAS HURT!
 29th of May, 2013 by   Rebbekkah 0 Votes
Just received the letter yesterday informingme that I won 3 million dollars. The money requested was $11.89 for premium processing. I have not sent the money. Am going to send the form back without money since it states no purchase required just for kicks. Seems like the federal government should become involved. Whatever happened to mail fraud?
 16th of Jun, 2013 by   scamcop 0 Votes
The verification board is a fake and a fraud there is no such organization. What they are is Nigerian cyber criminanls who are strictly out to steal money from innocent people. They are low life scum.
 1st of Aug, 2013 by   nolberto 0 Votes
my name is nolberto ialso got it saying 3. mil I jus sent them the letter back enclose with no moneyorder or check ha! ha! the scam on them!!!

Malicious Anti-virus Scams