logo

UNSAFETY

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Award Notification Commission, Kansas City, Kansas Complaints & Reviews - award two million dollars

Award Notification Commission Contacts & Informations

Award Notification Commission

Posted:    Patricia

award two million dollars

Award Notification Commission
PO box 2905
Kansas City, Kansas
Phone: kansas city, kansas 66110
Scam to get your printed and legal signature.

Comments United States Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Mar, 2011 by   jbolton10 0 Votes
So i'm one of the gullible people that sent in the money, but i bet you anything next time i wont. i just kept lookin at the paper and something didn't seem right so i looked up more info on it. of course...its a scam. really wish i would of found this stuff before i sent in the money. they are makin billions off of people like me. i hope the best for everyone that did send it in. they should really b stopped.
 25th of Mar, 2011 by   Brino89 0 Votes
I received the form W098 which said I was the winner of Two million dollars. It brought tears to my eyes, i thought i was actually the winner. I went as far as to call two different news casts and the BBB to find out it was all just a scam. I am very ticked off, what gave these people to false advertise so they can get 11.89 cents or 14.89 with rush processing. and all that was for is a coupon book . no where even on this peice of paper does it mention a coupon book. fool me once sham on me, fool me twice sham on you... i will never fall for the CRAP again
 26th of Mar, 2011 by   Jasmine-2011 0 Votes
WOW!!! JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS PAGE I GOT THE SAME EXACT LETTER IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY!!! MY HOPES WHERE SO HIGH!! I BELIEVED THAT IT WAS TRUE AND DIDN'T REALLY CARE WHY THEY ASKED ME TO SEND 11.89 AND IF I WANT THE MONEY TO B RUSHED TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL 3.00 TOTAL 14.89! I WAS WILLING TO SEND THIS MONEY:( PRAYING AND THANKING GOD FOR WINNING! I WANTED TO BELIEVE THAT MY STRUGGLES HAD COME TO AN END! I WANTED TO BELIEVE THAT ALL THE STRESS AND AGGRAVATIONS I FACE WAS OVER AND I CAN START A NEW LIFE WITH MY FAMILY!!! MY HUSBAND QUESTIONED THE 11.89 AND WAS SURE IT WAS BS BUT HE WANTED TO BELIEVE IT AS MUCH AS I DID.. AND BEFORE HE WENT TO MAIL THIS LETTER OFF HE TOLD ME TO DO SOME RESEARCH AND I DID AND I CAME ACROSS THIS!!! THANK GOD I DID AND TOLD HIM TO TURN AROUND CAUSE THESE SAD PEOPLE WOULD OF HAD MY MONEY!!! IT REALLY SUCKS TO SEE THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT PLAY WITH YOUR EMOTIONS GET YOUR HOPES SOOOO HIGH AND COME TO FIND OUT ITS A BUNCH OF BS AND NOTHING BUT A BIGG ASS F***IN SCAM!!! I'M GLAD THAT THERE ARE OTHERS WHO HAVE GONE THREW THIS AND HELPED ME REALIZE SUCH FRAUD!!! I HOPE THEY GO TO GAIL AND WE ALL GET PAID!!! I'M SOOO HEART BROKEN! BUT THEY SAY GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS!!!
 30th of Mar, 2011 by   Defender37083 0 Votes
I got one today.It said I could purchase a premium discount coupon and enter the give away but they use a lot of tricky language in the course of the letter trying to trick you into sending the money in.I burned my letter.
 9th of Apr, 2011 by   culaclark 0 Votes
April 6, 2011 I read every single one of these junk winning notices. I want to believe that just around the corner - on tomorrow I will be THE ONE. I could have been a millionaire at least 16 times per year. This one was perplexing, though. Surely the name of the company is not Award Notification Commission ?!?!?!. Now I am praying for all of us wishful-want-to bee's that do not have the internet access. Reading these comments makes me feel better about all the lost chances I have passed up on. Of course, you know I am too broke to pass on a guarenteed million.
 9th of Apr, 2011 by   Aji01 +1 Votes
HEY PEOPLE DON'T SEND ANY COINS TO THEM. THIS IS A SCAM. I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT US GOVERNMENT FOR NOT TAKING A LEGAL ACTION ON THESE THIEVES.
 11th of Apr, 2011 by   J. Menendez +1 Votes
I just received the same award notification by mail but instead of mailing them the $11.95, I sent them a letter stating that I will soon be arriving at that specific post office to take there wallet, everything in their front pockets, and that I'll also be taking their car from them only after I've carved out the letters "ANC" on their foreheads with a knife. The public demands action on this matter, and I am the one to provide justice. They picked the wrong guy to scam. Wish me luck everyone...
 22nd of Apr, 2011 by   melzy 0 Votes
Yeah my partner received the same letter as everybody else on here...but if you actually read the letter & understand it properly will see that it does NOT actually say that you have actually won anything. It is just like any other lottery thinga-a-majig. It's giving you the chance to win $2000, 000.00. At your own risk...of sending money!
 22nd of Apr, 2011 by   mteja +1 Votes
Just received the same letter this morning, just when I had written a check for 11.89 and actually put in stamp ready to mail, something told me just google and see what this company is all about and thatz when I got all these comments and did shred the letter and the check. Thank you guys for your comments will help so many who dont realize this is scam. These guys should be put in the hands of the law.
 30th of Apr, 2011 by   daddys helper 0 Votes
Ummm has anybody actually even sended the money to see what happens... well silly me did!! >.< and now i feel kinda selfish and i wasnt thinking bout me when i did it i was thinking bout helping my dad pay hes childsupport that he shouldnt even be paying!! well there goes my luck out the window... :(
 5th of May, 2011 by   Gloria Daltro +1 Votes
I'm one of their victims! It's incredble!
I canot belive all thath I have read above let. Let's make a club?
"People who hate NAC of Kansas City" We get together and make a process in court to close this SCAM outfit! They use the USA post office services to make idiots out off people all over the world.
I'm in Brazil, and just hate them.
Lets get together and crush them, in court. the soonest.
Keep in touch.
gloriadaltro@gmail.com
 11th of May, 2011 by   N. Neasbitt +1 Votes
No I am the crazy one I really believe it was real because I had entered some sweepstakes. I have sent in money several times and it the same old same old. I get about ten evelopes every week. You are right this is not right to prey on people in times likie this. You want to believe, and that's what they are hoping for. I think we all should cotact Chris Hansen of NBC Fraud investigation and get them shut down. I think what they are doing us wrong and unlawful!!! Arizona Lady???
 13th of May, 2011 by   m_paola 0 Votes
THIS IS REALLY CRAZY I GOT THE SAME THING IN THE MAIL AND I TOTALLY AGREE THAT WE SHOULD ALL MAKE A COMPLAINT MAYBE THEN WE'LL GET SOME MONEY OUT OF THEM!!!
 13th of May, 2011 by   J. Parmer Price 0 Votes
I have been reading posts on this site for 2 hours and haven't laughed so hard since I first watched Cheech and Chong "Up In Smoke". Please tell me that this country has sunk to such a level of stupidity...it's actually sad but funny in the same way as the time I went skiing and was way baked and it just happened to be the day that they were having the Special Olympics...
 14th of May, 2011 by   N. Neasbitt 0 Votes
There are many of them I recieve about ten a week from difference companies that say I am a winner, I believe them at first and sent in either $20.00 or $11.89 to American Sweepstakes Publishers which is a scam, International Award Payment Center, Kansas, City, DSR Official Notice of $2, 580, 099.00 another one A.S.P. Awarding over one million, WAYZ is another, American Prize Awards $1, 900, 000.00, ANC, DAP, all say I am a winner and the funds will be sent to me if I follow the instruction and mail with a Processing fee. I was very foolish and believed it at first. You want to believe, I worked for this man 11 years and he cheated me out of my retiremen money when he sold the company last August and I will still have to work, I am 72 year of age I was looking forward to having a life, and then these starting coming in and yes I wanted to believe something good was coming from something bad that had just happen to me. I am checking out another right now and will let you know if it is a scam as well. We want to believe and they know that, I sent all the envelopes to Chris Hansen of Dateline NBC but it was sent back refused delivery. I think they are using hard times on people and it is wrong very wrong...but they don't care they are laughing at us all the way to the bank. I feel something or someone needs to do something about them. I am for a case action suit to close them down...they are millionare by now. Bloog suckers of the hard working people. SCUMS!
 15th of May, 2011 by   quani +1 Votes
My husband just got the same one in the mail and he was going to send the money but I said let me look it up and came across these comments thank you
 23rd of May, 2011 by   mamacutie3 0 Votes
Maybe we should all sue them and get more than just the two Million. Sounds like a plan to me, but i'm unemployed, and could not pay for an Attorney.
 1st of Jun, 2011 by   shootemtwice 0 Votes
I talk to and hear about people every day who are trying or have tried to get rich quick. They fall for scams like this one and they stand in line to give their money to ponzi scheme artists like Bernie Madoff. The crooks who sent out this "Award Notification Commission" BS are smart enough to know that there are plenty of people out there who are going to fall for this crap and they thrive on it. They are the ones getting rich. Wake up, people. If you were duped into sending these jerks money, you deserve to lose it for not paying attention.
 1st of Jun, 2011 by   Mskeeley 0 Votes
I received the same letter as everyone else...I'm glad I followed my gut feeling... I knew it was a scam. U should never have to send money to receive a cash prize. It just doesn't make sense.
I'm all for a class action lawsuit! Mskeeley2010@aol.com
 27th of Jun, 2011 by   snow_flower 0 Votes
i got a letter today statin that my number matched the winning number and i got to send them 12.99 for the gold tone star and crystal pendant from anc tellin me to send cash check money order or credit card from william macdougal compliance examiner this is really makin me mad they want stop sending me these papers its like u think its real and u fall for it and wen u relize its fake its a big let down i got a 7 month old and if i would of won i could of done so much with that money i and my family are pretty much in the low class low income i was gonna help my family out and atleast get me a car or sumthing so i can have a way around wit my lil girl instead of walking everywhere wen i realized it was fake yea i admit i cried it hurt it was a big let down and all and this shit has got to stop its messed up they getting away i hope they get caught ... i really do they wouldnt like it if it happen to them.. imma send a watch battery to them and tell them thats a tracker lol and give them a scare good idea tell them the police knos where they at now i bet they will go nuts lol but two wrongs dont make a right

Email Fraud