logo

1. (0 mins ago)
Saudi Telecom
lucky draw scam
2. (6 mins ago)
Fresh cut bank instrument for lease/SBLC
Fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG,SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds

Posted: 2013-11-19 by    macdoogle

Never got the order

PO Box 12482 Westminster, CA 92685
Avobuy.com
I purchased some items from an e-shop called Avobuy.com but never got them delivered. This company claims that everything was dispatched on schedule and if it hasn’t arrived yet it is the fault of post office. Well, it is not my problem is it? They are responsible for the product right until the moment I get it. Avoid this e-shop!!!
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Nov, 2013 by   ichehx33 0 Votes
How long ago did you purchase the item?
 6th of Dec, 2013 by   lisamarrie +1 Votes
AVOBUY is a great company. Even though I didn't get my items until a few months later, but I did saved over $300+ dollars... What is your order ID so I can verify for all the common people here that you did order and they took your money. I know for a fact that if you request a refund, the company will be more than happy to refund you your money.
 8th of Dec, 2013 by   lisamarrie 0 Votes
macdoogle - what is your order id? I highly doubt that you never got your item. With AVOBUY, you will get your item sooner or later unless you asked for a refund. Proof to all of us here with your order ID and we will see justice from there.
 16th of Dec, 2013 by   richard g. koenig 0 Votes
i canceled my order(#6813, ) on 12/06/13 with avobuy.com.i placed order on 11/02/13. e-mail i recieved on 12/25/13 said i would recieve refund 7-10 business days. i contacted frank @avobuy by phone, he said refund had been transfered my refund to my account.it has not been credited to my account. what do i need to do to recieve my refund?from sapromaspan@gmail.com
 16th of Dec, 2013 by   lisamarrie -1 Votes
I called AVOBUY - order #6813 is not valid nor did the customer with the order number 6813. You probably have a different order id, and perhaps when you were requesting for a refund, you did not give them the right order id number this could probably be the reason why you haven't received your refund. I can assure you that it is extremely safe to shop on AVOBUY.com - you can always call your bank to ask for the money back without any hassle.
 17th of Dec, 2013 by   Silva101 -1 Votes
I'm not happy with avobuy cancelled order on 11/29/13 was told I would receive my refund 5-10 business days later, it's been 12 business day today and I still don't have my refund, I called and they say it's been refunded but nothing is showing up on my card and my bank says there's nothing pending. I wouldn't recommend this company to no one, very disappointed.
 18th of Dec, 2013 by   Maria2013 0 Votes
I ordered my iphone 5s unlocked september 30, 2013. It is been 78 days today i still not get my phone. Each time i called they said 60+ Days or 90 to 190 days. I really dont know how long it takes to ship. If they refund why it takes 12 days to refund someone. They should wait until they ship the item and then charge the client. I am not happy because after reading this reviews that they didnt receive the phone or refund it looks very ugly...
 20th of Dec, 2013 by   laxnjny -1 Votes
On 12/19 th I ordered, "Blu - Life Play Mobile Phone (Unlocked) - Gray " (order Id is 15493) from avobuy.com, but decided I can't wait for 30+ days, and customer service couldn't give me any speedy shipping option, so I thought better go for a quick one as christmas is approaching sooner.
I requested for the refund on the same day, 12/19. I got an email reply saying 7 to 10 business days required for the refund, I will update again once I receive the refund.
 20th of Dec, 2013 by   lisamarrie +1 Votes
I agree to everything has been said here - if you simple can't wait, just call your bank and ask for a chargeback, it's simple as that... call your bank credit card and have them file a dispute and you're set... Next time you order, just make sure you can wait for your items to arrive. You will not find anywhere else with this kind of discount and get it shipped to you overnight...
 22nd of Dec, 2013 by   AvobuyScammed -1 Votes
Another unhappy customer !! I ordered an ihone 5s and an iPad and I have been calling them for days. ITs een 90 days since I placed the order. The customer care guy gives the same reply to all the questions. .. We are trying to deliver by 90 days ... Beware, don't waste your money. I am going to call them and ask for a refund .. Yet, I will be the loser since I had my money locked up for 90 days .. CRAZY
 30th of Dec, 2013 by   maraco 0 Votes
Has anyone ordered from avobuy and actually got their order?
 30th of Dec, 2013 by   laxnjny +1 Votes
just an update: I got my money back into my bank a/c from avobuy.com

I guess, Usually international shipments take a lot of time, so a minimum of one week is a reasonable kind, and they shall able to provide all shipping options, and they should place ads only for those items in stock, and time of delivery must be fast enough, only then everyone can safely believe and will lead any other shopping sites like amazon.
 1st of Jan, 2014 by   Silvia99 0 Votes
I really need to know if someone has ordered anything and gotten it please! Especially if you ordered an iPhone 5s...
 2nd of Jan, 2014 by   lisamarrie 0 Votes
You will get your order, don't expect it to come tomorrow. It's pretty much like, order and sit still and wait... if you can't do that, then order on Amazon.com is much better. They have Amazon Prime where it ships your order within 2 days...
 3rd of Jan, 2014 by   Juan valdivieso 0 Votes
I place an order on sept /19 it was the iphone5s and an apple tablet and i havent recieve it yet its been over 90 days and also i placed another order the same date and i requested a refund and they said would take about 7-12 days to show in my bank account and uts been 30 days and nothing yet !!
 3rd of Jan, 2014 by   lisamarrie +1 Votes
just call your bank and report fraud and considered it done :)
 3rd of Jan, 2014 by   Silvia99 +1 Votes
I ordered one on November 3rd. The page said it would come after about 60 days. I called them before New Years and they said it would take a little longer because their vendor didn't have enough electronics. They told me to call back after New Years to see what was going on. But if you (juan) have already waited over 90 days then that means that my order will take a long time to come...lisamarrie can you tell me what you ordered and on what day you ordered it and how many days later it came?
 6th of Jan, 2014 by   tbennis -1 Votes
god it is so amazing to see how stupid people are. This site is CLEARLY a scam, but you people want so badly for these items to be cheap that u throw ur money away. The reason they list the prices at such low prices is so that idiots like you guys will think hey its worth a shot !. And those people are stealing money from thousands of customers daily. I dont blame them, i blame the idiots who keep buying from them knowing they are scamming them.

Oh and by the way, Lisamarrie is a member of avobuy, its just someone from there site here to deny all the accusations and assure more idiots to keep ordering from them so they can keep getting peoples money. Im not even upset at them, people that are that stupid SHOULD be ripped off
 8th of Jan, 2014 by   Silvia99 +1 Votes
One, don't call us idiots. Two, I have looked all over the internet and their are people who have gotten their orders. There is even a youtube video with someone who got their phone from avobuy. They unbox it and everything. Look it up if you want. If anything, you are the one being unreasonable. In the meantime, I am going to keep waiting for my phone. But yes...it is weird that people aren't getting refunded...
 9th of Jan, 2014 by   Joseph000 -1 Votes
This is a scam people. It is being promoted and hyped in forums just like this one all over the internet. It recently has surfaced on Youtube as well. Read the user comments on this site to reveal the truth about how this is being plugged by the scammers. These people will steal your money. You have been warned. http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/avobuy.com

Tips for Creating a Secure Password