logo

MMOGA
Non delivery
2. (0 mins ago)
Fubar.com
This site is one of two of the biggest "scam sites" that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with
3. (1 hr 0 mins ago)
Life Smart Infared Heater
E1 faults
4. (1 hr 2 mins ago)
Moghozi.mobi
bad language and unrespect of adult
5. (1 hr 6 mins ago)
ace2three.com
disconnecting the game thereby making loose the game

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

A.V. Hospital Complaints & Reviews - I do believe that this Hospital needs to be investigated by the state

A.V. Hospital Contacts & Informations

A.V. Hospital

Posted: 2011-11-01 by    Terimaske

I do believe that this Hospital needs to be investigated by the state

A.V. Hospital
I took my son to emergency room for stomach pain. When we first got there they check him out and then sent us to green zone ext of emergency room.When we got there one of the staff was upset that they had sent us and a few others.Right away she told us that the were not going to see us.She said that they did not have any beds but we could see 3 that were empty.She told us that they made a mistake taking us there and that we needed to go back.So in about 45 minutes to an hour they took us back and placed us on gerrnies in hall way. The first thing they tried to do before even getting seen by doctor was give him a shot of morphine. He refuse. In the first 15 minutes i seen and heard them give pain meds without doctor evening seeing pataints We were in gerrny 1 close to the back exit door.We were there for a long time so i asked the nurse when the doctor would come and check my son.She went to see where his name was in the doctors rounds.She came a back and said i am going to be honest with you when they brought you back here they forgot to put your sons name in the computor so she got the doctor to come over.I explained to him that my 22 year old son has been in server pain for more than a week and had not ate for 3 or 4 days.So he order ct scan.While we were waiting for the results this is what I seen and heard and took pictures of.Most of the staff from the ER started walking out the door next to us.Roughly about 15 to 20 nurses aids and doctors, I think 2 were drs.I thought they were having a fire drill or that something had happened.You could smell smoke close to us.So i walk out the door to find out what happen.They were having a BBQ right out side the back door.They all went into a little lunch room to the left of the first double doors.I look inside and seen that they were eating.So I went back inside and thought they are just going to grab a fast bite and get back to work.A few minutes later i heard them singing Happy Birthday to someone.We were waiting for them to come back and they hadn't yet so i went to go see what they were doing and as i walk out the door i seen them all heading out the second set of double doors to go out side.I heard one young blond haired aid say laughing if we are all going out side who is watching the emergency room.Just then some girl came walking past me with a syringe full of blood but it did not have a needle on it.She went outside with it and then return with a dark skin young man wearing a white lab coat.She said look i did good and he said where did you get it from and artury or venis and she said i dont know.I only seen two people with white lab coat that night and she was not one of them.She was wearing clothes like the aids had on.After that i decided to go see what they were doing outside so long and when i went out back they were hitting a pinyta.I was so shocked that I use my camera phone to take picture.While i was there i have never seen so many employees talking and texting on there cell phones. We got there around 4:40 and didn't get out until after 12:00 am. I do believe that this Hospital needs to be investigated by the state.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of May, 2013 by   topatil 0 Votes
I too had a worst experience today at A V Hospital from Doctor Gopika. You can read my posting at consumer complaint website given below.

Nationwide Utility Scam Cheating Hundreds of Customers