logo

pnc mortgage
Harassment
4. (19 mins ago)
Majic Window
Horrible treatment with their employees!
5. (23 mins ago)

Autosave.com

Posted:    TedE51

Warranty rip off

Autosave.com
9/4/09 i bought a used chevy truck fron a dealer along with a 5 yr 100.000 ml warrenty that claimed to cover transmision. engine. and water pump.in november of 09 the transmision went bad.took it to the shop auto save asked to fax them the oil change records. i sent them to them since i have always changed my oil every 3000 miles. i gave them all the reords.since they were all in order they told the shop to tear it down then they sent there own inspector out.almost 3 days went by and no word. so i called autosave they said nothing was wrong with the tranny but the clutch packs and there not covered under the warrenty.i went down to the shop they showed me the parts the clutches were shot. the band was burnt.so was the drum. the whole tranny needed rebuilt.
Comments United States Auto Insurance & Loan
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Nov, 2009 by   Bob - Fraud Department +2 Votes
We are resonding to Thomas Gregorys complaint above which is his real name and not Ted whose address is 10111 228TH ST N, PORT BYRON, IL 61275 3092698180. We have recorded all of his calls and he has not meet the maintenence requiremnents to have the vehicle repaired, but he did go through the effort to manufacture maintenence receipts to suit his needs, but upon further inspection of his documentation the facility is not open on Sunsays as one of the receipts that he made and the others DO NOT EXIST at that facility and were verified by that facility, Its great to complain but better not to utter and publish documents and commit wirew fraud in an attaempt to get what you want by any means.read our response to on of the agencies that h has sent a letter to so far, we have mmade a report with the proper authorites based on his actions.

Also we have recordings of Gregory’s calls to our offices; he has called numerous times and has made defamatory statements about myself as well as stating that he is going to destroy me and my family. He also made numerous statements that he spoke personally with the Michigan AG’s office and went on to make wild accusations in regard to his conversations with that office and the others listed, unfortunately when we pointed out to Gregory that when in fact he had clamed to talk to those offices, they were closed in observance of Veterans Day. He had admitted that he did in fact lie about that.

The statements that he has made insinuated hate crimes in regard to the descriptive adjectives of my sexual preferences towards the liking of other men and the ultimate destruction of me and my family. The various authorities are being notified in regard to this matter, based on the safety of the individuals that Gregory has made defamatory comments about.

Now to address Gregory’s unsubstantiated claims that he was wrongfully denied, the first item that needs to be addressed is the forging of documents in an attempt to defraud/induce a person or company to pay a claim in excess of $1, 000 which is a Felony.

Attached are the documents that we received from Gregory directly via fax, based on our research and the actual documents from the facility where Gregory claims to have had this work additional work completed Gregory’s documents are forged. Also attached is the description of what constitutes wire fraud.

Gregory claims that he had 5 oil changes performed at the A&A 15 Minute Lube & Oil change facility in Moline IL, when in reality on 2 were completed and verifiable from the location, he had the document that he manufactured faxed to our office on Nov 4, 2009 As you can clearly see on the right side of the document from Gregory that has the name of the facility cut off, he claims in this document that there is a previous service history at this facility for the vehicle in question, upon a further review of these alleged service dates it was discovered that these are in fact false and this document is forged to suit Gregory’s vehicle maintenance requirements for making a claim.

All of the dates except for the last one of 11/09/2009 were manufactured by Gregory. The date of 5-28-2009 is interesting as it was entered by Gregory because a copy of the original document with ticket number 10687 is attached for your review that states that he actually had the required maintenance done on 5-21-2009 not on 5-28-2009 a week later as he claims.

The service dates of 4-3-2009, 5-28-2009, 7-12-2009, 9-18-2009 do not exist at this facility for Gregory only the last date of 11-3-2009 is actual that is on this manufactured document. The date of 7-12-2009 is a Sunday as well and they are not open on Sundays. Could Gregory be any more arrogant in his fraudulent pursuit of self-righteousness?

Clearly Gregory has met all of the requirements for having his warranty cancelled, according to the terms and conditions that he signed and agreed to on 2-4-2009 in Section 6 of his agreement it gives the Administrator the right of cancellation based on these facts. A copy of the agreement is attached for your review as well. Gregory has also met the criteria for wire fraud and we will be forwarding these documents to the proper authorities for review of these facts.

As far as addressing any of Gregory’s claims for repairs he has not met the minimum requirements for a claim to proceed.

Bob Adams
 8th of Dec, 2009 by   Sherry A. -1 Votes
I too had a transmission that was not covered under Auto Save Warranty. They are requesting oil chnge reciepts which has nothing to do with my transmission. I have had my oil changed by a personal on a regular basis but not at a shop that they consider acceptable. My Transmission cost me $1500. which took me 2 1/2 months for me to get that money, I was out of transportation and very hard to get back and forth to work.My warranty was cancelled by the lienholders of the car because they did ot cover the transmission. The warranty was suppose to cver my car until 177, 000 miles my car only has 124, 000 miles. I still don, t know how much I was given back towards my vechicle for the remaining balance of the warranty. This company is full of themselves the way they treat the customers. This has totally turned me off from any warranty. How could they be allowed to get away with the way they take your money and give you nothing in return. This is a rip off. Your so called mininum requirements for any claim is tired and need to be investigated. They find anything they can not to honor there warranty.

Sherry Ashard
 14th of Mar, 2012 by   conmanwatch +1 Votes
What a pity that Mr. Adams did not have Thomas Gregory prosecuted for fraud.
 24th of Oct, 2012 by   victim of autosave 0 Votes
i baught a worthless warenty from autosave also. and when my car needed a repair that was covered acording to the contract they did the same things to me as they did to MR gregory. they told me my repair was not covered. but it was. they also said i did not keep up with oil changes. i did!! and i faxed all the oil change records to them like they requested. they then fallsified them and accused me of fraud when infact it was autosave and mr adams who comited fraud. they also yelled obscenities at me and called me well...anti gay names. lol. these people are sick!!! everything they are saying this mr gregory did to them is exactly what they did to me. this company is a huge fraud. they dont pay off on any claims. i see they even posted mr gregorys personal info to cause him personal damages like they did to me.10111 228th st n portbyron il 61275.mr gregory should file crimonal charges against this autosave co. and mr adams.
 15th of Nov, 2012 by   victim of autosave 0 Votes
i did some checking on auto save and it seems the owner did some time in prison for grand larceny and fraud.

Tax Tips: Phishing-Malware - February 2010