Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Autopage Contacts & Informations

Autopage Cellular

Posted:

Poor service customer care

My bank account gets incorrectly debited by Auto page Cellular for an account I don't even have with them. Trying to solve the problem is like finding a needle in a hay stack! One guy working with credit control SIPHO did not even try to solve the problem. Simply says there's no fault on their system. Another guy tried to help, giving me the number of another person who will be able to assist me. She was as impolite as a don't know what! I have faxed them my bank statement. Marking the reference they put on the payment. Don't know why they put a reference in the first place, as that does not mean anything to them. In the mean time I just pay someone else's cell phone account and Auto page is smiling all the way to the bank... Is this acceptable? Are they committing fraud? Please appoint people who have knowledge in attending to customer complaints. If they don't want to do their work, fire them!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country South Africa Complaint category Telecommunications
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
Being a customer of Autopage for over 8 years I never expected this shoddy client service.

Last Friday 8th July, a simple task of upgrading my cellphone contract at Autopage Canal Walk, Century City, Cape Town, turned into an absolute customer nightmare.

I went into Autopage to collect my upgrade and a consultant handed me my sealed package with my phone. The consultant ticked that everything was handed over without even opening the package.

No-one mentioned that they the package would need to be opened for the internet to be activated for me as this would be the normal procedure.

When I called to enquire how to activate my cellphone internet I was put through to Tracy, who introduced herself as the Acting Manager, (I later found out that she is actually a senior consultant at the store). Tracy told me to return to the store with my ID and it would be done.

I refused as this was out of my way. Tracy then faxed through a form which reflected an extra charge of R57 that was never mentioned. Tracy was to find out what the R57 was for and contact me later.

Another source told me that the R57 is the unlimited internet monthly access

This young lady has no idea of client service.

When asked about whether she had received client service training her response was; ”I don’t know”, surely you have or have not been for training?

I am not sure where a customer is supposed to ask questions about what the consultant should be offering. Surely Autopage has a set of deals etc that they are to tell the customer when upgrading?

I tried constantly during the day to contact Tracy and finally managed to reach her at 7pm.

Tracy was rude and even giggled when I complained about the service. She also
Spoke to others in background while attending to my call. I was treated unprofessionally and am livid at the service offered by Autopage Canal Walk.

My conversation with Tracy was on speaker which enabled others in the room, including another Autopage client and a reporter who were shocked and disgusted at how an Autopage consultant was treating a client.

I am still waiting for the manager, Rozina, to call me so that this matter can be solved.

I will never recommend Autopage Canal Walk branch to anyone looking to upgrade or take out a contract.

Autopage Logo Autopage Logo Autopage