Automatic Income System/Kevin Thompson

Maximum Response Inc.
19322 107th Ave N.E.
Arlington, Washington
Phone: 360-435-4508
Here are some facts about the Thompson program. Basically his program is about creating a squeeze page, building a list and creating your own product. This information is everywhere. His angle is that people who sign up get his personal coaching. I think I saw he valued his coaching at $1, 000 an hour. If you listen to his sales pitch calls the guy rambles - talks a lot about himself - don't know how clear or valuable the coaching would be. And for this service he charges a start up fee of $1, 200 plus an additional fee of $97 per month thereafter. His latest overpriced idea was have people pay $3, 500 for 3 days to come to his house and watch him work.

Regarding his money back guarantee...If someone was to stay for the 12 months required to get a refund on the initial $1, 200, they'd have to pay almost $1, 200 in monthly fees and would end up still out of $1, 200.

Is this information worth it? No.

The same information is available for free through the 30DayChallenge program.
Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

13th of Mar, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Come on now you get a free keyword analyzer, you get to hear many of his goofy stories, you get lots of his affiliate links to buy more stuff from his mentors and you get bombarded with his e-mails pushing his tele-seminars and telling you how you can buy more stuff form him and his mentors.

Is all of this not worth $1200 Plus a hefty shipping fee and then a monthly $97 Newsletter?

Plus you also get a link to his black mold solution site,
and yet another goofy story this business.
 3rd of Aug, 2014 by    +1 Votes
AND...an opportunity to go in debt to listen to an arrogant big headed narcissist who lives in an ugly house wears redneck clothes and full of his own overblown egotistical yukky self ...a chance to see a carbon copy of the ex who still gives me grief daily" no thanx!

Disgusting dude who reminds me why i left my ex
 7th of Feb, 2015 by    -1 Votes
Just beware of what you're signing up for. I wish I had only been charged $97 a month after the initial $1200. I wish I had been functioning at full capacity after enduring months of chemotherapy and had read the fine print that unless I went out of my way to cancel, I'd be billed $397 for the rest of my life. I called the 512 phone number mentioned on the pink paper in original package to address billing issues and received nothing but a steady busy signal, day after day. I emailed Kevin directly, per the pink paper in the original package, and received no reply. Finally, I protested and blocked the vendor through American Express, who let yet another monthly charge through, so I cancelled my American Express card. This was when I finally heard from Glenda (no one bothered to contact me until I filed the complaint with the credit card company which would shut off their revenue stream), who works for Kevin, who said they'd address it through American Express and refused to tell me any more than than. I knew they'd say it was valid, and they did. I'd already paid my American Express bill in full; Kevin has his money; and one of us is happy with the 'resolution. Be careful to read the fine print about possible recurring charges. The only recurring charge I have is my fitness membership at $10 a month, so I am typically very careful about this detail. I am returning with required signature the unopened CDs I kept receiving each month, which initially made me think, I guess Kevin means it when he said he believes in giving people more than they bargained for. I never opened them. The initial package is useful enough. I never intended to be an ongoing 'subscriber'. These autorenewal things are for the convenience of the seller, not the buyer (as they so often state). I bought the valuable initial package; I did not know I was buying the headache of recurring membership. Mea culpa. The devil's in the details. I had hoped he would do what was right instead of what he was legally obligated to do. And so, off to Fed Ex I go today to return the unopened three months of $397 per CD that he sent. It is what it is.
 19th of Aug, 2015 by    -1 Votes
You can not blame Kevin if you can't read the fine print !!! I have been a member for over a year and he has helped me so much and always been at the phone number. My business is going very well thanks to Kevin. It is everything he says it is and more...

Automatic Income System Logo Automatic Income System