logo

Charged thrice

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

AUTO WARRANTY SCAM, WARRANTY WORLD SCAM, GREEN LIGHT WARRANTY SCAM, AUTO WARRANTY REPORTS, Ocean, New Jersey Complaints & Reviews - WARRANTY WORLD, EXTENDED AUTO WARRANTY SCAM

AUTO WARRANTY SCAM, WARRANTY WORLD SCAM, GREEN LIGHT WARRANTY SCAM, AUTO WARRANTY REPORTS Contacts & Informations

Posted:    auto warranty

WARRANTY WORLD, EXTENDED AUTO WARRANTY SCAM

WARRANTY WORLD | GREEN LIGHT WARRANTY | AUTO WARRANTY REPORTS
Ocean, New Jersey
Phone: 800 378 0884
WARRANTYWORLD.COM
I PURCHASED A PLAN FROM THIS COMPANY AND AFTER FILING MY FIRST CLAIM, THAT WAS HELD UP FOR TWO WEEKS I ENDED UP PAYING OUT OF POCKET FOR THE REPAIRS (COST ME $2400.00). I THEN DID SOME RESEARCH AND CALLED WARRANTY WORLD TO ASK SOME QUESTIONS ON COVERAGE AND SPOKE TO BRIAN I THEN CAME ACROSS WWW.AUTOWARRANTYREPORTS.COM AND SAW WARRANTY WORLD RATED ON THERE SO I CALLED THE NUMBER AND I WAS HEARING THE SAME HOLD MUSIC AND DECIDED TO ASK FOR BRIAN AND AS I EXPECTED IT WAS THE SAME BRIAN AT WARRANTY WORLD. I THEN TOLD HIM THAT I JUST SPOKE TO HIM WHEN CALL WARRANTY WORLD, WHY AM I SPEAKING AGAIN WITH HIM WHEN CALL AUTO WARRANTY REPORTS, HE THEN GOT NASTY, CURSED ME OUT AND HUNG UP ON ME. I THEN DECIDED TO CALL GREEN LIGHT WARRANTY AND GOT BRIAN AGAIN BOY WAS HE PISSED AND THREATENED ME. IM WRITING THIS BECAUSE OF MY TROUBLES WITH WARRANTY WORLD BUT MORE BECAUSE OF THEIR HUGE SCAM. HOW CAN THEY OPEN AN AUTO WARRANTY REVIEW WEBSITE AND RATE THEMSELVES #1 AS POSTED ON BOTH SITES. HOW CAN THE BBB APPROVE OF THIS AND GIVE THEM ACCREDITATION SAYING THEY ARE A LEGITIMATE COMPANY, WHEN THE BBB RESPONDED THEY SAID AS LONG AS THEY PAY FOR ACCREDITATION THEY WILL RECEIVE A HIGH RATING. WE CANNOT CONTROL WHAT THE COMPANY DOES. TO ME THAT SOUNDED SCREWED UP!!

BOTTOM LINE SAY AWAY FROM WWW.WARRANTYWORLD.COM, WWW.AUTOWARRANTYREPORTS.COM AND WWW.GREENLIGHTWARRANTY.COM THEY ARE ALL SCAM AND RIP OFF. I DO RECOMMEND HAVING A WARRANTY ON YOUR VEHICLE BUT I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY. I FOUND A MORE LEGITIMATE REVIEW SITE THAT ALLOWS CONSUMERS TO WRITE REVIEWS, ITS CALL WWW.AUTOMOTIVEWARRANTYREVIEWS.COM CHECK IT OUT. HOPE THIS HELPS ANYONE LOOKING FOR AN AUTO WARRANTY.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Dec, 2010 by   Angry at Greenlight 0 Votes
Greenlight is the biggest scam going - we are out $2000.0o for a "bumper to bumper" contract - on the first claim they did not cover a part that was going to cost $500 to fix TO KEEP THE HEAT WORKING. NEW YORK IN THE WINTER!

When I tried to find their website - poof - it disappeared. When I called the phone number included in our paperwork - the guy on the line claimed "we do business under many names" then proceeded to tell me that the other problem with the car would be covered, but we had to "build equity" in the contract first by paying the dealer directly. Our dealer agrees - stay away from Greenlight or any other of its scam, phoney names.

Foreclosure Scams Prey on Homeowners