Auto Loan

Customer Service / Billing

Wells Fargo Financial
Phone: 18005593557
I just had my first experience with Wells Fargo Financial customer service today, 9/8/09, and it was a terrible experience. The customer service representative was not very helpful, and when I asked to speak to a manager, she was very rude. She answered the phone with an attitude like I was bothering her by wanting to speak with her regarding my issue. I have never been late on a payment. I have had my car for one year, and this is the first month I need a deferrment. I explained that my husband and I have had unexpected school financial obligations, and I need a deferrment to prevent a 30 day late payment. I have always paid inside the bank with cash or a money order, but was told today that I have reverse payments on my account. When I explained that there is no way I could ever have reversed payments, the representative told me that is what is showing and she could not help me with that. She said I would have to talk to a customer service rep. She then went on to ask me when I can make a payment to have the account current. I told her that was the reason I was asking for a deferrment. I have never had a late payment, and this month, after a whole year of good payments, I am trying to protect my credit and account status and have been denied a deferrment. How am I supposed to remain a happy customer? Refinance with another company sounds good to me.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Loans
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us