logo

Drive Time Credit Corporation
SIGN UP FOR CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT
2. (1 mins ago)
Old Country Buffet
did not return money prompt after their own mistake.
3. (23 mins ago)
Exclusive Furniture
Terrible service
4. (24 mins ago)
RPT MyScore
They didn’t cancel my account and no refund
5. (30 mins ago)

counterfeits

www.australia-ugg-boots.com
China
australia-ugg-boots.com
please do not buy from this company, very bad service very fake boots
and no way to get a refund!!
it's a scam...this site needs to get shut down!
Comments China Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of May, 2009 by   worldpeas 0 Votes
what did you find wrong with this site? i am very tempted to buy from it because of the low prices but i noticed that the logo on the website says australia-uggS-boots.com (note the 's') whereas the actual URL is australia-ugg-boots.com (note the absence of the 's' this time)! this just seems a rather silly mistake to make if you are company established since 2007.

you mentioned that you found no way of getting a refund - does this mean that you did receive your product? was it a genuine pair of uggs? what went wrong?

thanks :)
 10th of May, 2009 by   claire 0 Votes
this site is a waste of fukin time!!! we paid extra for them to arrive sooner but they didnt it took ten days wen stating 2-3 days!!! when they arrived they were FAKE!!! i have emailed the company to send them back and get a refund but like wise they havent replied to me!!! i will be taking these wasters to trading standards!!!
 10th of May, 2009 by   worldpeas 0 Votes
i can't say i know for sure since i have never ordered from them so it would be unfair for me to be so absolute. but i must say it did raise alarm bells for many reasons - grammar errors in some of the descriptions about items or about the site itself, photos which are unprofessionally and in a non-uniform fashion (different products are photographed differently) as well as the site URL. what i will say is that in my opinion, it could very possibly be a non-legitimate site after all and i am not going to take any chances; thanks for confirming my suspicions. i hope you guys manage to get your money back either from the company or through some further action!
 1st of Jun, 2009 by   andib1 0 Votes
The boots from these fraudsters are without a reasonable doubt COUNTERFEIT!! I received mine this morning and they have a label inside that reads MADE IN CHINA, also they arrived from SHANGHAI! Also, the 'fur' inside the boots is synthetic!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! You will only be disappointed that you have wasted your hard earned cash!!
 8th of Jun, 2009 by   thenanny 0 Votes
I recently purchased a pair of (what I believed to be genuine) Ugg boots from this company. When they arrived (from China I might add, not Australia) they were badly packed, badly damaged and very clearly not genuine decker's Ugg Boots. The fur inside the boot is quite obviously not sheepskin, the so-called sheepskin outer is not double faced but glued and stitched, the quality of the stitching is extremely poor, the boots smell of chemicals, the boots are way too small, and the list goes on. I contacted the company with my accusation only to receive a badly written email asking me to send the boots back to some address in China and then I will receive a refund. No apology, no rejection of my claim - they are scammers who obviously don't give a toss. Well, I have not sent the boots back - I have been stung with fakes and I am not about to send those fakes back and never hear from the company again or ever receive my money back; therefore I am contacting trading standards in Australia to report them. I feel badly stung by this company and their lack of morals over ripping people off. The website seems honest and genuine, but buyers beware. Australia-ugg-boots.com are rip-off merchants of the highest order.
 30th of Jun, 2009 by   Rachel O 0 Votes
I purchased a pair of Uggs from this company and can only agree wholeheartedly with what has been written above. This is a FAKE company producing FAKE goods and although I was stupid enough to hand over my hard earned wages, I too received a pair of badly made, counterfeit boots which were the wrong size and the wrong colour. I sent them back and have spent the past three months trying - without any luck - to get an acknowledgement from them. I now just send them emails out of pure frustration. I know I will never see my money again, but hope that someone who may be tempted to purchase from them reads these posts and thinks twice. If I can prevent just one person from buying from these scammers, I will feel a whole lot better.
 15th of Jul, 2009 by   Straricco 0 Votes
I have learnt that you have to be very cautious buying over the internet. I bought my "uggs" last January from http://www.uggbootsaustralia.com.au/ thinking they were genuine uggs, they have in the smallest writing ever at the end of their website that they are not to be confused with ugg australia.
Total nightmare of a transaction. The boots were ok but the logo on the back said "jumbo ugg" which in my opinion looks ridiculous. They agreed to take them back, I sent them back and ever since they are ignoring my emails. Trying since February 09 to get a refund!

I have now resorted to phoning them, awkward with time difference, they asked for proof of delivery which I have now emailed them so fingers crossed. STAY AWAY UNLESS YOU ARE 100% SURE YOU WILL WANT TO KEEP THEM!
 21st of Jul, 2009 by   YG3 0 Votes
I purchased a pair of boots from this website for my daughters 12th birthday, they duly arrived but fell apart within weeks, and the fur was fake! I contacted them and was told to return these to an address in China which I did recorded delivery (cost £18 more money wasted) at the end of May, I know these boots were signed for on the 7th June by the person who requested I returned them. Since then they will not reply to my daily e mails I have even tried e mailing them through their website but no reply! does anybody have any idea where I can go with this now? paypal are not interested as it is ontwith the 6 weeks deadline, I feel so sorry for my daughter who now has nothing for her birthday. Please stop anyone from buying from this site
 22nd of Jul, 2009 by   Straricco 0 Votes
Hi YG3, you should look up the internet for consumer affairs online complaints in China. The company I was dealing with was definately in Australia, in Victoria so used the following website: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au
I know how you feels its soooo annoying!
 25th of Jul, 2009 by   burrowsannemarie@hotmail.com 0 Votes
I had an eqully bad experience with this company. Terrible service which ended with me paying them and never gettign my UGG boots.
I would phone them if I could get a phone number. Anyone got a phone number for them?
 3rd of Aug, 2009 by   YG3 0 Votes
Hi I have Just been told by paypal that if enough of us log a complaint about this company they will investigate it, so if you have paid via paypal please contact them, thanks
 3rd of Sep, 2009 by   Kim T 0 Votes
I purchased 2 pairs of boots from this website last night and then when I saw the recipient of my paypal payment was Chinese I read your reviews (wrong way around I know!). Thank goodness I did. I sent an email to them through the contact us button on their site, requesting a refund, and I also filed an immediate paypal dispute. By the time I woke up they had refunded my money. Thank you to you all that posted because I do believe that you are stopping other people being ripped off. I for one will only buy from a shop in future. Good luck with getting your money back.
 24th of Nov, 2009 by   Becka McAuley 0 Votes
Oh shit, i just ordered 2 pairs should of check it out before i know, how long do they take to come and is the money side all coosher?
 23rd of Mar, 2010 by   Corcor 0 Votes
DONT BUY OFF THIS WEBSITE THEY ARE FAKE, crap boots, you will never get a refund they will fall apart and you will be lucky if you get them, they should be shut down for selling fake goods for the sake of another 70 pound buy off the realwebsite, if anyone knows where or how to get these people removed and reported they shold do it!!! ROBBING FRAUDSTERS!
 13th of Sep, 2012 by   sarakai679 0 Votes
There are lots of fake UGG boots out there and you have to be very careful. There is of course only one UGG brand by Deckers, who have trademarked the term, however, the term UGG is simply a generic term for a sheepskin boot in Australia, where the boot originated. If you want the Deckers brand "UGG Australia" then go to the Deckers website and it will direct you. However, Deckers are American and make their boots in China. If you want Australian made UGG boots, simply check the website you are buying from for an Australian URL code, or do some research on the company before buying.

Are Your Friends Costing You Money?

Latest Groups