logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
2. (0 mins ago)

Posted:    Katemm

MONEY TAKEN NOSERVICE RECIEVED

AUSFIS
Australia
offering a service in respect of visa assistance for Australia...when in fact all they have done is take money !!
Comments Australia Citizenship and Immigration Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Dec, 2010 by   Dana -1 Votes
AUSFIS is an application review service for the Australian immigration, servicing hundreds of thousands of applications a year.

This is a great service for those who want to immigrate to Australia and want to improve their chances. For a small fee, our company ensures a person's application will get the highest score possible.

All too often, people who register for this wonderful opportunity do not make into the front door due to them seaming to be under qualified. Whether the application was not filled out correctly,

By just visiting www.Ausfis.org, a person can learn exactly what this company does. We are quite clear about our application review services for the Australian immigration and the differences between using our service as oppose to doing the program alone.

We also has a 24/7 customer service center and provides information about the Australian immigration in 14 different languages.
With thousands of winners every year, our clients have expressed their appreciation to us and we have posted some of their testimonials on our website http://Ausfis.org/Testimonials.asp

We employ a few Australian immigration experts that help our customer fill out the immigration forms; they go over the CV and interview the client to help them get the highest score possible.
Regarding the wording- Obviously no one has to do anything they do not want to. And I am sorry if using the word “must” has offended anyone.

Regards,
Dana Smith
Ausfis.org
danas@ausfis-mail.com
 3rd of Feb, 2011 by   HUSON +1 Votes
there is agirl from the ausfis organization called me to continue my application to australian immegration, she was insisting that i have to pay for them now at phone to get the services they provide, when i asked them if they are registered in the MARA or not, they told me that they dont do fraud and that i cannot check for them, the way that they dealt with me was very bad, they are not good for saling any thing and it was obvious that there is some thing which is wrong about this organization AUSFIS
 21st of Apr, 2011 by   dgambali 0 Votes
Hi
I filled in there form and received a call within 30 minutes..Wow to good to be true i thought.
I have a vere good Cv and i am very keen on going to Australia.
What i did find very un proffesional was that they wanted to debit €149 straight away.
Be carefull...it is a Spam site and even if it is true that they do process certain requests, i am shure it is 1 out of 1000.
The lady i spoke to was kind, almost too kind and even asked my facebook??? she never accepted me anyway!
what ever you do dont give your ccv number of your card...
there are many forums about this site and i can garantee you that it is a spam site.
if not, why not offer the service and as the visa application gets accepted, Pay afterwards!
Cheers
Read this
 20th of May, 2012 by   shals 0 Votes
OMG today I too got a call from this company adn I was swiped of my money do youthink I can get it back or sue them what ccan I do now. I have 624 Euros. she gave me her names as Stacy Collins and a telephone number to call her 24x7 so do you think this is true.
 24th of Nov, 2012 by   iandemarco 0 Votes
HOLY SHIT...I am Ian Galla, i think ive been SCAM as well...i received a call from them too just an hour ago and yes it is too good to be true...i have a lot of questions and doubts from them and they answer it but as soon as i gave them my debit card she tried to avoid any of my questions and then she just give the call to another bullshit agents...SHIT what should i do should i tell my bank right away
 14th of Jan, 2013 by   Geron123 0 Votes
Hahaha, it wasn't cheap but not too expensive to learn for better future. Next time, I will google this kind of agents/organizations.
 7th of Mar, 2013 by   Nathasha 0 Votes
i dont understand why Australia gov never take action in this kind of matter, today i got their call to and they are like desperately asking CC to complete this nonsense application.
i can hear that they do have quite number of ppl who work as call centre.
mean they are able to call 1000 ppl a day. i don't know how to report this stupid action that done by them, but i believe someone can help me. or else there bunch of innocence ppl will do this nonsense payment.
 12th of May, 2013 by   Nurasniza 0 Votes
I receive a call from them too! I gave them my cc number & home addeess for them to send me thw IELTS.. what should I do now? Shoud I cancel & block my cc card? And not continue with the erest? Help!!
 29th of Jul, 2013 by   tess 25 +1 Votes
yes i also gave my credit card details to this company and never heard from them again.. they are a joke and fradulent
 29th of Jul, 2013 by   tess 25 +1 Votes
by the way.. their phone number is not real either...
 23rd of Aug, 2013 by   wiwi222 +1 Votes
WATCH OUT !!! This is a fraudulent company. They are eager to know your creditcard no and CVC. DO NOT give them your private information. Their names either are not real. in fact nothing is real with them.
 2nd of Apr, 2014 by   isho 0 Votes