logo

1. (12 mins ago)
Kafaa
riverwood university
2. (18 mins ago)
incredible health remedies.com sciatica relief
money taken no goods received
3. (56 mins ago)

AuraVie

Posted: 2012-06-08 by    lsk1

Scam

AuraVie
Even after I called in and cancelled within ten days, they charged $97.88 to my credit card. I called them, they claimed that they checked their audio records (within minutes) and that I hadn't called, and the girl called me a liar. I contacted my credit card company, and they are challenging the charge. If you've had this happen contact your credit card company so that they can't charge you again. As many people had posted, this company is a scam operation. Do Not Order From Them!
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Nov, 2012 by   Marti777 0 Votes
They did the same thing to me. In the process of disputing right now. Discusting!!! I am reporting them to BBB
 29th of May, 2013 by   DanBran 0 Votes
My wife ordered the "risk free trial" from AuraVie on May 5 via a Facebook ad (SVSKIN 866-207-5676 LOS ANGELES CA) for a few bucks; they then charged her $97.88 on May 21. But nowhere in the ad did they indicate that such a charge would accrue if the products were not returned. They also don’t tell you that you are signing up for a monthly charge for these products at the same inflated price. When I called them they were very argumentative and rude and refused to refund the price even if I returned the products. So I promptly called my Credit Card Company (CC Co) and told them the charge was disputed as it was fraudulent. I also cancelled the card so they could no longer charge to it. Apparently the fine print has some very strict requirements to receive a refund. But, do a websearch for “AuraVie” and “scam” and you’ll find several websites with hundreds of complaints against this company’s fraudulent and misleading business practices. I just hope my CC Co has the balls to stand up to them.
 24th of Jun, 2013 by   G. Loria 0 Votes
I'm glad that I got curious of searching this company before my (unknown) 10 days trial. I also bump to this advertisement when I was answering surveys on the web. As other consumer says I saw a "risk free trial" and just asking for a S and H fee. I thought that they doing this as a survey purpose, so I tried it. There is "no terms of condition" on the trial site that you will fill up when you order it. But I'm so glad that I went back to the web and search the company. After reading so many complaint from the consumers, I went to their site and look to their "terms and condition" I found out that they only offers this free trial for 10 days and etc. Since I had this product for only 2 days I called them at once. I found out that if you did not cancel the product within 10 days they will automatically 1.) charge you $97.88 and 2.) you will be enrolled to auto ship...so I am so thankful for all the "complaints and comments" of the consumers. I waited till I speak with their customer service and made sure that my auto ship is cancelled and just agreed to pay $38.00 instead of going to the hassle of returning it. What an experienced !!! I hope that they will be good to be true this time,
 18th of Dec, 2013 by   UNLUCKY11 0 Votes
I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM, THEY DID NOT WANT TO GIVE ME MONE BACK, BEWARE!!!
 14th of Jan, 2014 by   lujeanb 0 Votes
I too ordered and was charged! I did call my credit card company abd they are working on it! I have been trying to email and call and so far (it's been almost 30 days) they will not respond to any emails and the phone number I call says "hello" and asks for my phone# then it hangs up on me, and it doesnt matter how many different phones I use it still hangs up on me !!! Not very happy!

Latest Trend In Identity Theft: Bank Text Alerts