Posted: 2013-06-20 by

Charging my account

I received an offer from them through a coupon site that said I only had to pay shipping and handling for a free trial. No where did it tell me in the terms and conditions or on my receipt that I would have to call within 10 days to cancel or I would be billed. You would think with something that big that they would print something on the receipt or put this information where it can be seen in the terms or even on there brochure they send with the product. Guess what they didn't and I got charged 97.89 for something I haven't even had time to use! I have a 11 month old son that has needs and they refused to refund my money! If they are going to make stipulation it needs to be known in the actual paragraphs of the terms not of to the f'''''ing side! I am furious and want this to be known. Do not try their products because they like to steal people's money!!!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful?

20th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
You don't need to do impulse buys on the Internet; you can check the reputation of a site before you buy. If you Googled Aurie Vie the top term "Aurie Vie Scam" would have been presented, warning you.
 16th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
The exact same thing happened to me! This time it was for answering a few survey questions. NOWHERE could I find anything other than my ONLY costs would be the s&h totaling $4.95. Then suddenly my purchase of $3, 88 was rejected for something else at a local store. I came home and checked to find my bank acct was overdrawn. I checked all through my email and could not find a receipt anywhere, only a shippimg email.

Screw them.