logo

Audiotogo.com

Posted:

Free trial scam

Audiotogo.com
Audiotogo is a website similar to netflicks. You sign up for their monthy service and they send you audiobooks. You keep them for as long as you like and then mail them back.

I signed up for their two week "free trial". It took the first (and only) audiobook 9 days to arrive to my house. I realized that the company has not worked out the kinks in shipping yet and decided to cancel the service before my free trial was up. I cancelled the service and they still charged my for the month! They claim that you have to cancel your service 3 business days before your free trial is over. They also claim that I still have an audiobook checked out so I cannot cancel. When I received my first audiobook I returned it the same day because I knew I did not want to use their services. They make it impossible to "try" out their service for free. What a SCAM!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Woman Loses 400000 to Nigerian Scam